Who do you see as Gideon, Eva, Cary, Mark,...?

MsGemini

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I need to see him acting so will find an episode of Teen Wolf to watch.

However he's in Fifty Shades Darker so maybe they wouldn't consider actors from one series being in Crossfire??????  And looks like they are playing around with the 50 Shades books if they are expanding a role so not exactly true to the books then.

Teen Wolf star Tyler Hoechlin has been added to the cast of Fifty Shades Darker, Universal confirmed . He’ll play Boyce Fox, a co-worker of Anastasia Steele. Though Fox is only briefly mentioned in E L  James’ books, his role as a rising author who eventually signs with Christian Grey’s publishing company is being expanded for the film.

18 hours ago, BettyY37 said:

Wish Lionsgate had started casting earlier but I just saw Tyler Hoechlin on the Today Show and he looks like a good candidate for Gideon...or Arash...or Manuel

http://i0.wp.com/popwrapped.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/tyler-hoechlin-teen-wolf.jpg

He is 28.

Whoa very good looking... I could see him as Gideon just needs some contacts for the eyes...

And he's just over 6' so almost the right height.  Wonder if he can act and how his accent sounds?  Although I tended to envisage David Gandy as Gideon I could never see David with the necessary long hair, has Henry ever appeared with long hair?  I prefer Gandy or this Nelson guy's body to Henry's (I think Henry is a little too buff for Gideon but that's purely how I imagined the character, I don't see Henry as lean but again that's my own interpretation of the description).

Whoever gets the role I shall try to hold back on any 'that's not who I see in the role) as whoever it is WILL be playing Gideon and it is unlikely to be either Henry or David.

• 1 year later...

Here in the UK Henry Cavill was on a chat show last night (with Tom Cruise as they are publicising the Mission Impossible film they are working on at the moment).  Henry has a moustache and (I think) a slightly different haircut for his role and for the first time looking at him I could see Gideon, although I still think from the book descriptions that Gideon's body (shoulder/chest area) is leaner than Henry's.  Still need to see him with long hair though to properly envisage him in the role. 

Don’t think we will ever have  to worry about picking people to play Eva and Gideon (we wouldn’t be happy anyway). Don’t think the books will ever get on film and doubt seriously if passionflix could do it justice.  They did okay with Afterburn/Aftershock felt that it was rated more PG-13 than R

Glad  to have website up and running again!!

3 hours ago, jmhope said:

Don’t think we will ever have  to worry about picking people to play Eva and Gideon (we wouldn’t be happy anyway). Don’t think the books will ever get on film and doubt seriously if passionflix could do it justice.  They did okay with Afterburn/Aftershock felt that it was rated more PG-13 than R

Glad  to have website up and running again!!

True, whoever is picked isn't going to suit all the readers and a lot of what is in the books could not be shown on screen anyway!!  

Pleased the site is back as well, although there's not a lot going on at the moment - I believe So Close is still being written so it could be a while before we get to read it (tempted to wait for both books to be written but hope there won't be too long a gap between release dates).