Who do you see as Gideon, Eva, Cary, Mark,...?

MsGemini

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I change my choice for Ireland (such a secondary character but one of my favorites lol) Chloe Grace Moretz I think she is so pretty and loved her in 500 Days of Summer.

James Franco or Dave Franco as Chris Jr. Heck James could play Gideon and Dave could be Chris they look a lot a like and I would not mind seeing both of their sexy faces in a movie!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Let's discuss.

Gideon ??

Eva??

Monica??

Stanton??

Chris Jr?

Chris sr?

Elizabeth???

Magdalene?

Corrinne??

Cary??

Angus?

Clancy??

Dr. Lucas?

Nathan - we actually don't have a physical description of him

We also have to remember that Elizabeth, Magdalene and Corinne have the same look and whoever gets cast as Christian (FSOG) can't be Gideon too.

Let's discuss.

Gideon ??

Eva??

Monica??

Stanton??

Chris Jr?

Chris sr?

Elizabeth???

Magdalene?

Corrinne??

Cary??

Angus?

Clancy??

Dr. Lucas?

We also have to remember that Elizabeth, Magdalene and Corinne have the same look and whoever gets cast as Christian (FSOG) can't be Gideon too.

Let's discuss.

Gideon ??

Eva??

Monica??

Stanton??

Chris Jr?

Chris sr?

Elizabeth???

Magdalene?

Corrinne??

Cary??

Angus?

Clancy??

Dr. Lucas?

Ireland???

Brett??

Marc Garrity???

Victor??

I know Henry Cavill is often mentioned as a possibility for the role of Gideon, but he's a Brit, and I personally favor an American born actor Matt Bomer, who currently starts in the TV series White Collar. His film credits include Flightplan. His most striking feature is the same as Gideon's -- very striking blue eyes. 

Here's a link to his fan page: http://mattbomerfan.com/

Gideon - the funny thing alot of people who want certain actors to be Gideon also want them to be Christian.   I can't decide.   I know that Ian Somerhalder is not Gideon. 

Eva - Brittany Snow (she's been in several movies and tv series) or Candace Accola (Vampire Diaries)

Monica - Somebody mention Nicolette Sheridan but she's not young looking.   Monica is suppose to look young enough to look like Eva's twin but yet old enough to be her mom.

Stanton - Ted Danson

Brett - Adam Levine - yes - I wish Jon Bonjovi was young enough though

will check back later.

I know Henry Cavill is often mentioned as a possibility for the role of Gideon, but he's a Brit, and I personally favor an American born actor Matt Bomer, who currently starts in the TV series White Collar. His film credits include Flightplan. His most striking feature is the same as Gideon's -- very striking blue eyes. 

Matt Bommer is always mentioned for the role of Christian Grey also

Actually Ted Danson as Vidal Sr would work cause he does look like he could be a bad guy!! And he wears those quirky glasses on CSI...

Richard Gere reeks of old money and hotness just like "Edward" in Pretty Woman my favorite film of all time!!

I think Shemar Moore for Mark Garrity another hottie...

He's my Christian Grey. :)