Who do you see as Gideon, Eva, Cary, Mark,...?

MsGemini

Morning lady.

O yeah!!! Purrrrrr :)

Morning Julie, well another week down, not long to count down now.

Just had a thought last night, I think us in the UK should write to Lionsgate to make sure they put it on a channel we get otherwise how are we going to see it.

Oh yeah, Henry all the way, drool big time, loved him in Tudors and so much in Immortals, I just stared at his body all the time and I picture him as Gideon all the time, yum yum yum :)

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morning Julie, well another week down, not long to count down now.

Just had a thought last night, I think us in the UK should write to Lionsgate to make sure they put it on a channel we get otherwise how are we going to see it.

Oh yeah, Henry all the way, drool big time, loved him in Tudors and so much in Immortals, I just stared at his body all the time and I picture him as Gideon all the time, yum yum yum :)

No doubt he is the perfect Gideon if SD can get him he has as Eva would say "incredible, smokin, hotness."

Via cable television or satellite, do any of you ladies in the U.K. get the U.S. networks Showtime, HBO (Home Box Office), AMC (American Movie Classics) and/or FX (that's one of the Fox Networks stations)?

These four are among possible American cable television networks that Lionsgate might use to air a Crossfire series, because Lionsgate does use different networks, and the above four are among the most prominent for made-for-television series.

The most prominent of the series Lionsgate currently produces (in terms of both highest viewership and most awards) is Mad Men, a drama about a New York City advertising agency in the 1960s. Mad Men airs on AMC. Another popular and award winning series by Lionsgate, Nurse Jackie, (a comedy-drama "dramedy") about an emergency department nurse in New York City hospital, airs on Showtime.

Via cable television or satellite, do any of you ladies in the U.K. get the U.S. networks Showtime, HBO (Home Box Office), AMC (American Movie Classics) and/or FX (that's one of the Fox Networks stations)?

These four are among possible American cable television networks that Lionsgate might use to air a Crossfire series, because Lionsgate does use different networks, and the above four are among the most prominent for made-for-television series.

The most prominent of the series Lionsgate currently produces (in terms of both highest viewership and most awards) is Mad Men, a drama about a New York City advertising agency in the 1960s. Mad Men airs on AMC. Another popular and award winning series by Lionsgate, Nurse Jackie, (a comedy-drama "dramedy") about an emergency department nurse in New York City hospital, airs on Showtime.

Afternoon, ladies :)

I get FX or FOX as its known now.

May have to move in with one of you ladies, once it hits the air. I am house trained. :)

There are a bunch of FOX channels -- news, business, sports. Are you sure it is the FX version you get?

There are a bunch of FOX channels -- news, business, sports. Are you sure it is the FX version you get?

I get various soaps and series, NCIS is one of them. Not news or sport.

If you get the TV series Sons of Anarchy, a drama about a motorcycle gang in California, you definitely are getting the FX network on your British cable TV. SoA is one of its top series.

P.S. Downton Abbey, from your Masterpiece network, is hugely popular over here in the States. It's got a cult following.

If you get the TV series Sons of Anarchy, a drama about a motorcycle gang in California, you definitely are getting the FX network on your British cable TV. SoA is one of its top series.

P.S. Downton Abbey, from your Masterpiece network, is hugely popular over here in the States. It's got a cult following.

I would love Pierce Brosnan as Chris Vidal Sr. I can totally see him in those quirky glasses :)

Yes SOA is on my cable. Hopefully, all fingers "crossed" excuse the pun. Lol

I never thought of Alex Pettyfer for Cary, but that would be great! I think Henry's movie career will prevent him from taking a tv role, so I now love David Gandy and Wentworth Miller for Gideon.

Has David Gandy ever acted?  I think he is just a model.

Has David Gandy ever acted?  I think he is just a model.

I don't think he has, but he looks almost EXACTLY how I envision Gideon! He certainly has that dark, broody, intensity going for him already. A few acting lesson (or maybe he's a natural!) and I'd be sold:)

Im not Ms gemini but he has been in the movie Beastly which has been non stop shown on Showtime with that little High School Musical girl...Alex Pettyfer,,,seems to young for Christian Grey to my taste but Ive said here before I strongly vote for Henry Cavill for Gideon, and now that I am re reading it I am envisoning him as I go,,,pleasant dreams...

Hi MsGemini what does this Alex Pettyfer currently star in? I don't know him... Thanx

Hi sscrph! The last movies I saw him in were In Time and I Am Number Four. He was most recently in Magic Mike but I didn't see that. Pettyfer is a very attractive blonde-haired actor around 23 or 24 years old.

Omg, if any of you have Pintrest, there's this one board that is awesome . I can't seem to cut n paste it , but it's a Board titled

Crossfire: Bared to you. Reflected in you. Entwined with you. And the pinner is Irys.

It's so great, she as Henry Cavill as Gideon , Amber Heard as Ea, Meagan Fox as Orrinne etc. fashion , snapshots , lots of goodies.

Ok, just had to share lol. :)