Who do you see as Gideon, Eva, Cary, Mark,...?

MsGemini

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A kilt shoe is exactly that: a type of shoe you wear when wearing a kilt!!

Do you mean broad? Like a broad scots accent? If so then yes, Gerard is pretty broad. He grew up in paisley about 10miles from where I am! :)

He's a good actor too! Been in quite a few big films and is most defo buff!! Could pull the agent thing off no bother!

Do you mean broad? Like a broad scots accent? If so then yes, Gerard is pretty broad. He grew up in paisley about 10miles from where I am! :)

He's a good actor too! Been in quite a few big films and is most defo buff!! Could pull the agent thing off no bother!

Got it-broad scots accent.

HAH!!! I was way off on the kilt shoe. I thought it was something they wear for their crotch seeing as they don't wear underwear.

Always bobbing in that darn gutter!!!

Thanks WB!!!!

No, I meant as in having an accent.

Is a kilt shoe what I think it is?

Yes like Whiteybitey said, Gerard does still have a very good Scottish Accent but as he is in more films in America he looses it easily but in interviews you can make it out again.

Yes a Brogue is a shoe worn when wearing a kilt in the full Scottish Dress.

Got it-broad scots accent.

HAH!!! I was way off on the kilt shoe. I thought it was something they wear for their crotch seeing as they don't wear underwear.

Always bobbing in that darn gutter!!!

Thanks WB!!!!

A true Scotsman does not wear underwear when wearing a Kilt, that is the tradition, his pouch at the front is the Sporron where they keep things in usually money 

Scottish brogue.  It's definitely a thing.  A lovely, lovely thing. 

http://www.librarything.com/topic/28191

Thank you Sarah.

I also find that burr to be quite sexy!!!

Hahahahaha I love how filthy our minds always are!! :)

I love the further up north of Scotland you get the dialect get's stronger and can be more difficult to understand and the Burr as you are calling it can be a turn on dependent on which district of Scotland you are in

Different peoples ideas of who should be Gideon

993006_400804243364039_1714177566_n.jpg

Morning ladies hope you all had a wonderful weekend. George Clooney too old, Adam Levin doesn't have that look at me twice, Johnny Depp a big no for me. He's old too and his features are so not Gideon

Hi Everyone,

I was thinking about Bradley Cooper, not for Gideon of course.  This actor is too old, but he does have amazing blue eyes and is 6'2' and has quite a lovely physique.  Can you ladies think of any role that he might be suitable for?  What does everyone think?

Hi Everyone,

I was thinking about Bradley Cooper, not for Gideon of course.  This actor is too old, but he does have amazing blue eyes and is 6'2' and has quite a lovely physique.  Can you ladies think of any role that he might be suitable for?  What does everyone think?

I like Bradley Cooper but not sure of what part unless Steve - Marc's fiance ?

Morning ladies hope you all had a wonderful weekend. George Clooney too old, Adam Levin doesn't have that look at me twice, Johnny Depp a big no for me. He's old too and his features are so not Gideon

I am with you there, there is a lot of actors in this that I would never pick

I like Bradley Cooper but not sure of what part unless Steve - Marc's fiance ?

It could potentially work.  The problem is; there are a lot of great actors, but they are either too old or too young.  Who knew that it could be such a challenge to find the right person for an acting role.  Maybe Bradley Cooper could be someone's older "understudy"?  :D