The First Time

MicheleWV

I don't think so. He knew them by name I think, not really knew them. I think was more an attraction than anything else.

The first time Gideon saw Eva outside the Crossfire, did he know she was Monica's daughter, because of the strong resemblance? Maybe that's why a different 'look' caught his eye? He knew Stanton and Monica from other circles.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i don't think it's over dissecting.  sylvia included several instances of people being shocked that eva was not a brunette, so there must be something to his change in taste.  especially so when the first time he saw her she was dressed for a workout.

i mentioned in another thread that i think his preference for brunettes was because he was looking for his mother (corinne was simply the first embodiment of that), seeking the acceptance from her she never offered.  perhaps eva remebles somebody who was good to him at some point?  reaching, here, but i seek an explanation.