Bared to You

slynn1991

• 1 month later...

What did Gideon do when he went back into Eva' s apartment at the end of Bared to You?

Because they were at the party where Eva met Corrine for the first time, also throught threw the book he was always chasing after Eva...she left after there little tiff between Gid. & Terry...so she texted him stating "not running, just leaving" That's my take on that!! ;)

What did Gideon do when he went back into Eva' s apartment at the end of Bared to You?

He might have planned to have gone back to the party ("I cant leave") when he rushed out after her. So he could've gone up and privately made a phone call to Corinne to inform her that she will have to make her way home? Sounds more "realistic" than going back for his medications, surely?

He might have planned to have gone back to the party ("I cant leave") when he rushed out after her. So he could've gone up and privately made a phone call to Corinne to inform her that she will have to make her way home? Sounds more "realistic" than going back for his medications, surely?

Why would he need her to find a ride home..Corrine did not arrive with them, she would have her own ride home, don't ya think? Also why would he (Gideon) need to call her? :)

• 10 months later...

So... I decided to start at the beginning (again) and I realized that I had a question in Bared To You that I never got answered. At the garden party, when Gideon is talking to Elizabeth and Cary comes up, wanting to leave. Gideon makes a comment to his mom stating that he knew she would like Cary. Then almost threatens her when he reminds her that Cary is one of his friends too. What was that all about? Those two things have always perplexed me.

So... I decided to start at the beginning (again) and I realized that I had a question in Bared To You that I never got answered. At the garden party, when Gideon is talking to Elizabeth and Cary comes up, wanting to leave. Gideon makes a comment to his mom stating that he knew she would like Cary. Then almost threatens her when he reminds her that Cary is one of his friends too. What was that all about? Those two things have always perplexed me.

Yes this is one of the questions that hopefully will be answered in the next two books ; Sylvia never addressed this.

• 1 month later...

I'm snowed in and noticed the movie "Enough" on TV. I figured since I don't have a new book to read, that I would watch the movie that first introduced Eva (and me) to Krav Mega. I noticed some of the moves in the movie that Parker has been teaching Eva. Great movie!!!!

That is a great movie I highly recommend it; my husband really liked it too!!