What will you be doing on June 4, 2013?

AMC

I better have my book EWY, Barnes and Noble! LOL!

I probably should schedule a vacation day from work on June 5!

I'll probably read EWY too fast--the first time..

The second time I read EWY, I will take it slow and savor every word...

Then, I will come on this site to see what you all think!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am counting the days until EWY is released.  I am hoping Amazon.com will have delivered my copy right on time! :)  Gideon Cross 4-Ever!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I better have my book EWY, Barnes and Noble! LOL!

I probably should schedule a vacation day from work on June 5!

I'll probably read EWY too fast--the first time..

The second time I read EWY, I will take it slow and savor every word...

Then, I will come on this site to see what you all think!

OMG it is nice to know that someone else reads like me! I do the same thing. I rush thru it the first time, ok ok blah blah get to the good stuff lol. Then I have to go back and reread it to make sure I got all the little details :)

It's more like what will I be doing June 5.   June 4 will meet Sylvia and since I getting the paperback...will have reserved one waiting for me B&N and I haven't cancelled the Amazon one just in case.

LOL!  I think that maybe I should reserve EWY at B&N, too...

Just in case the one I ordered online doesn't come on June 4!!

That would really drive me crazy!

OMG it is nice to know that someone else reads like me! I do the same thing. I rush thru it the first time, ok ok blah blah get to the good stuff lol. Then I have to go back and reread it to make sure I got all the little details :)

glad to know I'm not the onlhy one who does this too! lol : )

Me all the bookstores they still have the book 7th May2013 as release date. And they go well that's what the system says. :-(, so don't know when I Will get it.

It's more like what will I be doing June 5.   June 4 will meet Sylvia and since I getting the paperback...will have reserved one waiting for me B&N and I haven't cancelled the Amazon one just in case.

you are so lucky to meet Sylvia, here in the UK we don't get the release until 6th June :(

you are so lucky to meet Sylvia, here in the UK we don't get the release until 6th June :(

If your an e reader which I m presuming is iBooks or kindle it will be available on the 4th.

It's to do with when book stores in the uk restock. That's why we've gotta wait till then .

I'm just thankful I read on my iPad so will be downloading it on the 4th!

If your an e reader which I m presuming is iBooks or kindle it will be available on the 4th.

It's to do with when book stores in the uk restock. That's why we've gotta wait till then .

I'm just thankful I read on my iPad so will be downloading it on the 4th!

Thanks ShazScott :)

WOW!  I'm so lucky that I just found this series in April.  It drives me crazy when I have to wait too long for the release of the next book in a series that I'm addicted to. (I have several authors that keep me on the ropes. Fortunately release dates are all over the calendar so I always have something to read.)  I'm using some of my comp time on June the 4th  :-) On June 5th I will be happy knowing the next chapter in the lives of Gideon & Eva but depressed  waiting or Book 4.  :-(

WOW!  I'm so lucky that I just found this series in April.  It drives me crazy when I have to wait too long for the release of the next book in a series that I'm addicted to. (I have several authors that keep me on the ropes. Fortunately release dates are all over the calendar so I always have something to read.)  I'm using some of my comp time on June the 4th  :-) On June 5th I will be happy knowing the next chapter in the lives of Gideon & Eva but depressed  waiting or Book 4.  :-(

I found the series in April too.

same here. I just hope book 4 won't be as long of a wait.  

I found the series in April too.

Lucky you..!!! That's like this other series I'm reading "The Blackstone Affair" (I think that's the name) I found it last month and the 3rd book comes out 2moro..! Yay :) keep me busy to June 4th

Lucky you..!!! That's like this other series I'm reading "The Blackstone Affair" (I think that's the name) I found it last month and the 3rd book comes out 2moro..! Yay :) keep me busy to June 4th

Hey MrsCrossfire whose the author? Thank you :-)