What will you be doing on June 4, 2013?

AMC

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky you..!!! That's like this other series I'm reading "The Blackstone Affair" (I think that's the name) I found it last month and the 3rd book comes out 2moro..! Yay :) keep me busy to June 4th

Oh thanks mrs c I read those too I didn't know it was out tomorrow!! :)

Thanks for the heads up on the Raine Miller series, I got the 1st book today.  I read the 2 Gabriel book, good but not as 'hot' ;) as Gideon and Eva.  It is an interesting storyline.  Enjoy !   Also Maya Banks ' Sweet' series very hot !!  6 books now, same group of people with each book spotlighting one of the them.

Question: I've pre-ordered books before, but have never been counting the days waiting for it to arrive. I thought when you pre-ordered they shipped it out ahead of the release date so it would arrive the same time book stores got it. Otherwise what's the point of pre-ordering ? Please tell me this is true.

Question: I've pre-ordered books before, but have never been counting the days waiting for it to arrive. I thought when you pre-ordered they shipped it out ahead of the release date so it would arrive the same time book stores got it. Otherwise what's the point of pre-ordering ? Please tell me this is true.

I'm hoping so. Because the UK's release date is the 6th. I'm downloading it to my daughters kindle on the 4th. Hoping my book arrives on the 6th. Too impatient for the post to screw up.

Lucky you..!!! That's like this other series I'm reading "The Blackstone Affair" (I think that's the name) I found it last month and the 3rd book comes out 2moro..! Yay :) keep me busy to June 4th

How is that series? Is the third book the final one? I'm waiting on toooooo many sequels ! Lol.

Also, is the Gabriel,s inferno series recommend by anyone? Thanks :)

Not sure..! I thought the same thing..!

How is that series? Is the third book the final one? I'm waiting on toooooo many sequels ! Lol.

Didn't read Gabriel's yet..! I have been wanting to but never got around to it, I might do that while waiting on book 4 from SD..! The Blackstone series has another book coming out she hasn't said when yet so ill be waiting on that to..!

NO I preordered on my NOOK and it will only open for downloading on June 4th here in the usa,,,it is listed in my library as preordered...I only preordered it in case there was a killer rush at Barnes and noble.com

Hi golfergirl I see that you are from NYC. Have you ever seen anyone that looks like Gideon because SD said that her inspiration for Gideon came from a gentleman she saw on the sidewalk in Manhattan one day and more than one woman stopped to stare at him including herself. We want to know where we can find him too!! LOL!! :) :)

I enjoyed both of these series although Raine Miller's Blackstone Affair more. I feel like Ethan Blackstone is a nice mix of CG and Gideon.

I enjoyed both of these series although Raine Miller's Blackstone Affair more. I feel like Ethan Blackstone is a nice mix of CG and Gideon.

I like the Blackstone series to.. I don't like the part with her dad tho, I'd much rather it had been her mother..! Lol.!