The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

Also on the link I just posted, when the page uploads a new pic the link will still take you to the 13 days left so just click previous to see the new pic.

Sharon I see everyday people asking her the same questions over and over again about the release date, so her putting out that message in my opinion was long overdue!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed Sylvia's posts this afternoon.  It sounds like she is a little aggravated.  She is telling readers to contact the publisher is they want info on release dates. 

She is a bit on edge. I can't say that I blame her, everyone is always asking about the release dates, and why they were delayed, and if she doesn't answer post people think she doesn't care, if she does answer she is taking away from time that she can be writing. She's in a no win it would seem.

She is a bit on edge. I can't say that I blame her, everyone is always asking about the release dates, and why they were delayed, and if she doesn't answer post people think she doesn't care, if she does answer she is taking away from time that she can be writing. She's in a no win it would seem.

I don't blame her either.  Some of the posters on FB are just ridiculous.  I want to slap them myself.

I just logged off fb and clicked the link and I could still see the page's timeline.

Try this link to see the countdown pictures, it worked for me (even while being logged off)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=527253100643301&set=a.412859168749362.81688.409927289042550&type=1&theater

Thank you! I'm not on fb either.... So I always depend on you ladies to share the pics and fb info :-)

Hi KiMa,

Thanks for taking the time to post the entire first chapter of the next book.  It was very kind of you.  Thanks again.

No worries at all! We got partial glimpse into chapter 2 as well.

Ps-I was wondering where you were as it was dead silence on your end for some time now!

I always appreciate your insights etc so welcome back :)

I don't blame her either.  Some of the posters on FB are just ridiculous.  I want to slap them myself.

Me too.

I did post a comment a while ago telling them it wasnt her fault and to give her a break, some woman was giving her grief.

It would do my head in the way they repeat themselves. Their like wolves baying for blood!

Do you think Eva would turn him down, giving him back his own words to her , when he gave her the promise ring. That he's not ready?

I would hope not Julie as towards the end of Reflected, Eva did state that she was going to marry Gideon.

I don't think i have ever been more involved in a book series in all my life. I feel like i know them personally:) My husband thinks i am insane. I have a countdown calendar on the fridge for the book;)

Huh! So does my daughter. She is thinking about rehab for me! This is my drug habit!

I have recommended these books to 4 customers this morning, while at work. They all read a certain other set of books ;) , i said they would love these ones. One came back said she had downloaded them :)

Huh! So does my daughter. She is thinking about rehab for me! This is my drug habit!

I have recommended these books to 4 customers this morning, while at work. They all read a certain other set of books ;) , i said they would love these ones. One came back said she had downloaded them :)

LOL Julie. I really liked FSoG, but Gideon just does "it" for me. I'm constantly reading new books, but nobody ever comes close to Gideon. There are a few honorable mentions and CG is one of them.

The Crossfire story is like a Technicolor movie while the Fifty Shades story seems more like an old black and white TV show.

Eva is human while Anna is a little too goody-two-shoes to be real.

Most importantly, Sylvia Day is a much better author than E. L. James -- better writer and much more considerate of her fans.