The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

Well my Publix had a copy, had it in my hot little hand. So I went to check and the cashier looks at the book funny and calls the manager over. The manager then tells me the book was stocked early by mistake and they can't sell it to me today. Then he had to add insult to injury and asked if I wanted to go ahead and pay and I could pick it up Tuesday 8am. I told him no I already had one on pre-order. I swear I almost cried in the store. :(

Oooooohhh noooooo. How cruel. You should have thrown a tantrum all over the floor!!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my Publix had a copy, had it in my hot little hand. So I went to check and the cashier looks at the book funny and calls the manager over. The manager then tells me the book was stocked early by mistake and they can't sell it to me today. Then he had to add insult to injury and asked if I wanted to go ahead and pay and I could pick it up Tuesday 8am. I told him no I already had one on pre-order. I swear I almost cried in the store. :(

Omg Jenn that's horrible!!!!

OMG!!! Sooo jealous right now. I am about to go out to my local stores and see if I can score a copy,

This is killing me. I actually love spoilers. I always read book as follows: last page, middle (some parts), then beginning THEN and only then start reading from top.

Basically I like knowing the ending, lol,

Gosh I am soo impatient right now! I know it's a few days but my God!!!!!

Girl I still can't believe it..! I keep reading re-reading each chapter..

Jenn do you think the cashier recognized the book and she knew you had it early??

She must have because as soon as she picked it up she didn't even try to ring it up she just called the manager.

Girl I still can't believe it..! I keep reading re-reading each chapter..

OMG this is difficult, I have a huge smile on my face that I am actually reading the book we are all waiting for, not rubbing it in honestly but ladies you will all be rivited and that is all that we can say  

Well my Publix had a copy, had it in my hot little hand. So I went to check out and the cashier looks at the book funny and calls the manager over. The manager then tells me the book was stocked early by mistake and they can't sell it to me today. Then he had to add insult to injury and asked if I wanted to go ahead and pay and I could pick it up Tuesday 8am. I told him no I already had one on pre-order. I swear I almost cried in the store. :(

I figured Publix got caught after I went to 4 and didn't see any but I found a copy at a Winn Dixie.  Just got home, have my coffee and I won't be back on line until 7th.   It would drive me crazy not to share.

I figured Publix got caught after I went to 4 and didn't see any but I found a copy at a Winn Dixie.  Just got home, have my coffee and I won't be back on line until 7th.   It would drive me crazy not to share.

You go girl, and enjoy your book, so jealous but in a good way. :)

Enjoy sharon!! This is happening so fast, so many are getting the book (even if its just three ladies here, it feels like thousands lol)!

Well my Publix had a copy, had it in my hot little hand. So I went to check out and the cashier looks at the book funny and calls the manager over. The manager then tells me the book was stocked early by mistake and they can't sell it to me today. Then he had to add insult to injury and asked if I wanted to go ahead and pay and I could pick it up Tuesday 8am. I told him no I already had one on pre-order. I swear I almost cried in the store. :(

I think I would have read it right there inthe store. Haha

I would have read it in little corner in the store . Lol