The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

I would have gotten on my knees and begged. Then my girlfriend and the kids would start laughing at me

Was it a 24 hour Publix cause they have the summer stuff out so I would have grabbed a beach chair and sat my arse down and just started to read. :)

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told 00.05 Tuesday morning. No sleep for you young lady. Lol

Thank you for calling me "young", Julie.  Sleep??  how on earth am I going to get some sleep at all the night between Monday and Tuesday? I'll be panicking and suffering from the worst bout of "what-if- it-doesn't", "what-if-it-won't", "what-am-I-going-to do if"...

I know I will.

I would have gotten on my knees and begged. Then my girlfriend and the kids would start laughing at me

I would have asked for a cosy armchair and started to read then and there!!!

Thank you for calling me "young", Julie.  Sleep??  how on earth am I going to get some sleep at all the night between Monday and Tuesday? I'll be panicking and suffering from the worst bout of "what-if- it-doesn't", "what-if-it-won't", "what-am-I-going-to do if"...

I know I will.

I think we are getting a bit frayed round the edges now. Am so tired after our late night and early morning, today.

:(

I think we are getting a bit frayed round the edges now.

I'm feeling a little frustrated, too, hearing about the people who have the book and are writing about it. So I thought I'd tell you all a story that might make you grin a little.

I've been desperate for something to read while waiting for Entwined, so I called up my local book store to see if they had the first in the Blackstone series - it has been recommended by some people here. I asked them to hold it so I could come in and pick it up - discretely. I am in my sixties after all and a little shy about asking for something like this. So I went to the front desk and while there were only two people there, quietly asked for the book I had on hold. I tried to say it was Book 1 in the Blackstone series, but they couldn't find it. So then they got someone to look it up on the computer, and he called out to the desk that the book I was looking for was called Naked. So then there was a discussion about where it had been put. Meanwhile lots of other customers were waiting, and the two clerks kept saying did anyone remember holding a book called Naked, and when had I called, etc.

I guess I'll stick to amazon from now on when I want to order naughty books. I know I should end this post with a blushing smiley face, but I can't remember where they are. You'll just have to make your own mental image of me, red faced, waiting to pay for my book!

I am interested to see what you think of this book.  I became a huge fan of Raine Millers when Naked first came out.  I anxiously awaiting the third book in the series, much like I am anxiously awaiting the third book in this series.  Raine and Sylvia have a lot in common, both started writing period pieces in the romance genre before starting to write more modern books.  I prefer the modern set books than the older setting, however I have heard that Raine's older set books are fantastic and after I read EWY and a couple other books, I plan to go back to Raine.

Enjoy, Ethan and Brynne.  I hope you fall in love with them as I have

I figured Publix got caught after I went to 4 and didn't see any but I found a copy at a Winn Dixie. Just got home, have my coffee and I won't be back on line until 7th. It would drive me crazy not to share.

I am sure like me & Mrs C you are enjoying it by now :)

THAT'S FUNNY JULIE THAT HAPPENED TO ME IN BARNES AND NOBLE I WAS LOOKING FOR A BOOK CALLED ROCK ME AND I TRIED TO SAY IT LOW CAUSE I HAD MY 11 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER WITH ME BY THE WAY I'M 40 SO I SHOULDNT BE SHY EITHER.ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY WERE YELLING IT OUT ANYBODY NO WERE ROCK ME IS ... THERE WERE OTHER MOTHERS WITH THERE KIDS BEHIND US .. NEVER AGAIN!!! LOL.

THAT'S FUNNY JULIE THAT HAPPENED TO ME IN BARNES AND NOBLE I WAS LOOKING FOR A BOOK CALLED ROCK ME AND I TRIED TO SAY IT LOW CAUSE I HAD MY 11 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER WITH ME BY THE WAY I'M 40 SO I SHOULDNT BE SHY EITHER.ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY WERE YELLING IT OUT ANYBODY NO WERE ROCK ME IS ... THERE WERE OTHER MOTHERS WITH THERE KIDS BEHIND US .. NEVER AGAIN!!! LOL.

LMAO!

Was you Rocked?

When I asked for BTY, a young man who served me winked at me! Perhaps his girlfriend is a fan!

LOL! Hilarious!!

I was at Barnes and Noble recently looking for Samantha Young's new book "Down London Road", and the young guy at the service desk went to look for it for me---when he came back with the book, he had a cheesy grin on his face...I know I was blushing! hahahaha

LOL! Hilarious!!I was at Barnes and Noble recently looking for Samantha Young's new book "Down London Road", and the young guy at the service desk went to look for it for me---when he came back with the book, he had a cheesy grin on his face...I know I was blushing! hahahaha

Got to keep the memory refreshed, if nothing else! Lol

:rolleyes:

What if it's them going out in public for the first time. Maybe another event/fundraiser....Maybe the final scene is them getting ready to step out of the limo, and Gideon says 'Ready Angel?' Eva replies...'Ready Ace'...and they step out to all the flashes from photogs :) They're out! Together! ....Sigh...just my thougths :)

I like it:)