The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

You're doing great Gabri.

Thank you, Kristen, :D

And always getting better, as Gedeon (and Eva) would say!!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie I can't concentrate on anything since yesterday. I tried to get all of my work done yesterday so I would have tomorrow free to be with Gideon, and while I finished my work, it took me several extra hours to complete. :(

Well I hate to tell you ladies but you won't be able to concentrate on anything after you read it either. I can't get GidEva out of my head and I carry my book with me all over the house so I can read parts again every chance I get... Crossessed!!

I immediately went to chapter 2, picking up where the portion already posted (along with all of chapter 1) to Sylvia's main website let off.

And no, I did not immediately flip to the end of the story. Some people love to do that, but I've always been a start-to-finish reader.

I immediately went to chapter 2, picking up where the portion already posted (along with all of chapter 1) to Sylvia's main website let off.

And no, I did not immediately flip to the end of the story. Some people love to do that, but I've always been a start-to-finish reader.

Julie I started on chapter 2 also and I did not peek at the end I actually surprised myself... :)

Oh no, I couldn't go to the end. That would spoil it for me. I have to read it start to finish. :)

Well I hate to tell you ladies but you won't be able to concentrate on anything after you read it either. I can't get GidEva out of my head and I carry my book with me all over the house so I can read parts again every chance I get... Crossessed!!

So your telling me I'm going to be even more obsessed than I already am. As Gideon says, I won't be able to function!!!

tumblr_mf1ro7Jbac1r8byrro1_500.jpg

I'm worth the wait, promise. :wub:

Oh, those eyes! :wub:

What a pity he's growing a beard, I'll ring him up later and let him know that it doesn't become him at all!!

Perhaps I'm too bold at this early evening hour but I'm salivating.

Thank you, it really made my day! 

PS: can you tell me how to post pics... again?

I've been trying for quite a long time but I always get the message that I'm not "allowed to use that extension on this forum". grrr!

Start-to-finish forever!!!

As someone has said here there is no cliffhanger but I hope we get some of our questions answered...main one for me, who was Gideons abuser?? I don't think I could be anymore obsessed then I am now LOL!! I hope I'm driving everyone crazy at work and home.. I even took off tomorrow and want to be done by 3 tomorrow afternoon..9 and a half more hours and counting...

As someone has said here there is no cliffhanger but I hope we get some of our questions answered...main one for me, who was Gideons abuser?? I don't think I could be anymore obsessed then I am now LOL!! I hope I'm driving everyone crazy at work and home.. I even took off tomorrow and want to be done by 3 tomorrow afternoon..9 and a half more hours and counting...

Sylvia promised in a recent interview that readers would learn the identity of Gideon's abuser. It's in there.

You do get to know the Abuser, that is all I am saying :)

You do get to know the Abuser, that is all I am saying :)

What a pity he's growing a beard, I'll ring him up later and let him know that it doesn't become him at all!!

I've been trying for quite a long time but I always get the message that I'm not "allowed to use that extension on this forum". grrr!

There are some pictures that come up with that message for me too Gabri. Generally speaking if you click on the "original" picture and it's a jpeg file you should be good to go.

Oh Gabri

I think he looks hot with stubble. Mmmmmmmmm

Something to grab hold of.

Jeez I need this book like now.

Just read chapter 1 & 2 again. So hot!

My son just called me to say that my book cami in the mail, from amazon. I'm in Europe and hoping to be able to so the down load tomorrow morning. I'm flying from Paris to Florence, and would love to read it on the plane. Keeping fingers crossed. This forum has been wonderful waiting for the book to arrive. Can't wait to see what everyone thinks when we are done.

there was a message on FB that at midnight USA time it is being downloaded which will be so well past our bed time Julie :(

Nooooooooooooo, crying a river over here, as Victor would say.

I'm having an early night. Getting up early and camping on daughters front lawn! Lol

If their doing ET it should be downloaded by 5am here.

My book hasn't been dispatched yet, :(

Humph!