The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final snapshot - Chapter 23

Some of us already know what it means -- NO SPOILERS in this thread, please, for the ladies still waiting for delivery of books in the (U.S.) and Thursday (U.K.)

chapter-twenty-three.jpg

thanks LN, gosh is this site quiet today LOL, I wonder why that is hehehe :D

TOO funny how quiet the site is today,,,everybody frantically reading between minutes at work and neglecting children all over the place...sorry you European girls, hang in there,,,

Hi

In the UK we got ours last night on download but I got mine at the weekend pure fluke at the shops selling it too early but hey did I complain, no way, I took it and scurried home to read.  I mentioned earlier that it is quiet here lol :)

I have an audio question ladies. I pre-ordered the audio version thinking it would automatically download, but it didn't. Is that normal?

I pre ordered too but it downloaded when I clicked it managing by pre orders.

Really enjoying the audible Jill Redfield has been working on her Gideon voice!

Fridays going to be great

I've been looking at the snapshots and the chapters they relate to and coming up with a line for each one it's great fun!

I'm enjoying the audiobook today.

Me too, started listening on the way into work this morning, is it just me or do you think the sound of the lady's voice is different in this book, I know it is the same lady but the way she sounds is a bit deeper I think :)

I have an audio question ladies. I pre-ordered the audio version thinking it would automatically download, but it didn't. Is that normal?

I had to go back into mine this morning and press to download it again before it would do it, try that :)

I pre ordered too but it downloaded when I clicked it managing by pre orders.

Really enjoying the audible Jill Redfield has been working on her Gideon voice!

Fridays going to be great

I've been looking at the snapshots and the chapters they relate to and coming up with a line for each one it's great fun!

Did you understand most of the countdown pictures to the book, I only got bits but could not figure some of them out to the book xx

Did you understand most of the countdown pictures to the book, I only got bits but could not figure some of them out to the book xx

Hi sheens

Just finished. Absolutely awesome.

The pictures made sense to me. We can chat about it on Friday. Doing very happy dance here. :D

Can someone please help me get the audio version?  I finished the book and now I want to listen to it while I work.  :)  I've never gotten an audio version before.  I went on Audible.com, but there are a lot of Kindle mentions and I don't have one.  I have a Nook.  I looked on BN.com for the audio version for my Nook, but all I see are CD's.  Please help!  Do I just download it on Audible and listen to it from my computer?

Can someone please help me get the audio version?  I finished the book and now I want to listen to it while I work.  :)  I've never gotten an audio version before.  I went on Audible.com, but there are a lot of Kindle mentions and I don't have one.  I have a Nook.  I looked on BN.com for the audio version for my Nook, but all I see are CD's.  Please help!  Do I just download it on Audible and listen to it from my computer?

We think that barnes and noble is having a problem today,,,I was supposed to get the ebook and it won't allow it to download and on facebook others have commented the same...I imagine that's the problem with you audio version...

We think that barnes and noble is having a problem today,,,I was supposed to get the ebook and it won't allow it to download and on facebook others have commented the same...I imagine that's the problem with you audio version...

Thank you!!  My Nook wouldn't download my pre-ordered book last night either.  I was trying to do it from the Nook app on my tablet though.  I went to the bn website and it let me download there.  I refreshed on my tablet and it showed up.  Hopefully they get it sorted out soon.  I would've been going nuts if I didn't already have the paperback book to read. 

Thank you!!  My Nook wouldn't download my pre-ordered book last night either.  I was trying to do it from the Nook app on my tablet though.  I went to the bn website and it let me download there.  I refreshed on my tablet and it showed up.  Hopefully they get it sorted out soon.  I would've been going nuts if I didn't already have the paperback book to read. 

Thats funny bc I also tried on the bn website and it still wouldnt let me download it,,,I'm gonna try again