The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

cavilla-body-54601501.jpg

girlfriend-1759363431.jpg

henry-cavill-comic-con-convention-day-14

Okay do I have your attention now. :)I emailed Sylvia last night really just to encourage her with all of these baseless awful reviews, and to ask her a few questions. When she gets back from Australia she said she would pop on the board here to answer any questions we might have. I think that we should do a thread marked "Questions for Sylvia Regarding The Crossfire Series," and just put all of our unanswered questions in there. This way she can see them and then respond to whatever is not a spoiler. What does everyone think?

Love the pics Kirsten and I love your suggestion re: Questions for Sylvia :)

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just checked out that thread on SD FB that you had posted before...there's over 1,000 replies! Here are a couple of her responses. I don't think they are spoilery":

Sylvia Day There's definitely not as much angst in Entwined, because Gideon and Eva are no longer fighting against each other, they're fighting against the world together. We're also seeing Eva addressing the last of her outstanding issues, so that she can move on to helping Gideon deal with his. That's why three books weren't enough. I was facing a choice between shortchanging Gideon or leaving threads of Eva hanging and I didn't want to do either. Also, above any of the other Crossfire books, in this book we have some real sexual healing. They tackle some pretty important things in that area, for both of them. BUT... that's just my thoughts and everyone is certainly entitled to theirs! I don't begrudge anyone who's read the book and has an unfavorable opinion of it. We're all entitled to love or hate a book in our way. As for the next two books, Gideon has so much work to do. He's got to work out his family issues, that's huge. If he doesn't stop that hurt from festering, he'll never be whole. He has to find a way to live with Eva that doesn't put her at risk, because his atypical parasomnia isn't going to be cured overnight. He's got to learn to open up more, spend time with Eva in a group setting where he doesn't need her plastered to his side, he needs to adjust to being with a woman who's so social and loves hanging out with friends, and they need to figure out how to reconcile her desire to work independently of Cross Industries. There's so much work they have to do as a couple before they can have a solid happily ever after.

And:

Sylvia Day My explanation, for what it's worth: We were still wrapping up Eva's lingering issues, which took us through half the book. That left me with half a book (out of three) to address Gideon's and his are going to be a struggle to get through. He's got a long way to go. Just his family situation alone is tough. I couldn't shortchange him by giving him so few pages, which left me with either leaving some of Eva's familial threads dangling or writing beyond the limits of three books. And honestly, even if I'd dedicated the whole book to Gideon, it would've felt rushed trying to fix his family issues, his heavy co-dependence on Eva, his acclimation to being with a woman who's so social when he's so not... They have such a long way to go, that if I'd try to cram it all into one book, I would be hearing complaints about how jipped readers feel that the last book was too packed to do justice to Gideon. I was damned if I did and damned if I didn't. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy Entwined and may not be reading further, but I thank you for reading the first three. And I hope you love the next book you read.

Way to go Sylvia :)

To tell you the truth I could read 50 books about Gideon and Eva.  As I wrote on a review I submitted I would like to follow them until they are parent, grandparents & great grandparents.  I love this couple.

I agree Sharon, I could read and read about this couple through all trials of life and how they progress and if they have children how that changes them, these books could go on and on and on and I would not mind, I would love it, be in 7th Heaven, I love this couple :D

Good morning blessed Julie, 

I have to say, I was taken aback by all the hatred and hostility.  Personally I really liked the books and can hardly wait until the next books finally come out.  I swear I felt like it was Christmas morning when Sylvia announced that she was going to be writing another two books in the series.

I sometimes think that people who write such incredibly hateful things have other issues going on in their lives then on a single book.  I made a huge faux pas by reading the reviews.  I never do!  Oh well, you live and you learn.  I will never do that again!

I agree with you Gigi :)

Good morning from Italy!!

I need a helping hand.... where can I find the Penguins snapsshots, pleeease?

I'd like to put them in a folder and have them in handy.

Thanks a lot in advance!!!!

Hi Gabri

I went back through the Penguin threads here then onto the FB page for Sylvia and trolled through them all

Sheens :)

Good morning from Italy!!

I need a helping hand.... where can I find the Penguins snapsshots, pleeease?

I'd like to put them in a folder and have them in handy.

Thanks a lot in advance!!!!

Sylvia reposted them to her own Facebook page from another Facebook page where Penguin was posting them: Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel

Here's the original page: https://www.facebook.com/BaredToYouACrossfireNovel

Good morning blessed Julie, 

I have to say, I was taken aback by all the hatred and hostility.  Personally I really liked the books and can hardly wait until the next books finally come out.  I swear I felt like it was Christmas morning when Sylvia announced that she was going to be writing another two books in the series.

I sometimes think that people who write such incredibly hateful things have other issues going on in their lives then on a single book.  I made a huge faux pas by reading the reviews.  I never do!  Oh well, you live and you learn.  I will never do that again!

Hi GiGi,

I totally agree with you!!!! :)

Hi Gabri

I went back through the Penguin threads here then onto the FB page for Sylvia and trolled through them all

Sheens :)

Sylvia reposted them to her own Facebook page from another Facebook page where Penguin was posting them: Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel

Thank you so much!!!

I just checked out that thread on SD FB that you had posted before...there's over 1,000 replies! Here are a couple of her responses. I don't think they are spoilery":

Sylvia Day There's definitely not as much angst in Entwined, because Gideon and Eva are no longer fighting against each other, they're fighting against the world together. We're also seeing Eva addressing the last of her outstanding issues, so that she can move on to helping Gideon deal with his. That's why three books weren't enough. I was facing a choice between shortchanging Gideon or leaving threads of Eva hanging and I didn't want to do either. Also, above any of the other Crossfire books, in this book we have some real sexual healing. They tackle some pretty important things in that area, for both of them. BUT... that's just my thoughts and everyone is certainly entitled to theirs! I don't begrudge anyone who's read the book and has an unfavorable opinion of it. We're all entitled to love or hate a book in our way. As for the next two books, Gideon has so much work to do. He's got to work out his family issues, that's huge. If he doesn't stop that hurt from festering, he'll never be whole. He has to find a way to live with Eva that doesn't put her at risk, because his atypical parasomnia isn't going to be cured overnight. He's got to learn to open up more, spend time with Eva in a group setting where he doesn't need her plastered to his side, he needs to adjust to being with a woman who's so social and loves hanging out with friends, and they need to figure out how to reconcile her desire to work independently of Cross Industries. There's so much work they have to do as a couple before they can have a solid happily ever after.

And:

Sylvia Day My explanation, for what it's worth: We were still wrapping up Eva's lingering issues, which took us through half the book. That left me with half a book (out of three) to address Gideon's and his are going to be a struggle to get through. He's got a long way to go. Just his family situation alone is tough. I couldn't shortchange him by giving him so few pages, which left me with either leaving some of Eva's familial threads dangling or writing beyond the limits of three books. And honestly, even if I'd dedicated the whole book to Gideon, it would've felt rushed trying to fix his family issues, his heavy co-dependence on Eva, his acclimation to being with a woman who's so social when he's so not... They have such a long way to go, that if I'd try to cram it all into one book, I would be hearing complaints about how jipped readers feel that the last book was too packed to do justice to Gideon. I was damned if I did and damned if I didn't. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy Entwined and may not be reading further, but I thank you for reading the first three. And I hope you love the next book you read.

Like her heroine, Eva, being upset by some of the things reported about Gideon and her, in real life, some people write upsetting stuff just for the h.e.l.l. of it.

We <3 <3 <3 you, Sylvia -- and like Gideon asked Eva to ignore the tabloids, try to ignore the people who have their own axes to grind. For every one of those mean reviews, there have been many glowing ones -- especially professional reviews. And in the end, the best indicator of all is the number of copies sold. Already it's a HUGE best-seller. Can millions of fans be wrong?

Thank you, it helped a lot!!! :)

431821_651049504921299_1450832776_n.jpg

Saw this on FB and loved the picture of Henry, with the longer hair and dark suit I thought he looked so yummy :D

I definitely agree with Yummy kinda makes me wanna take his suit off with my teeth!! LOL :D