The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI Sheens263,

I saw the lovely photos that you posted.  If you look at the photo where he is wearing a brown shirt his eyes look brown!  Does the man have interchangable eyeballs or what (just kidding)?   See I don't need to get my eyes checked  (just kidding again)... 

Where did u get that pic???? Just watched Henry Cavill on Jay Leno discussing the Superman movie.. Such a nice personality and soooo. Gideon ...really seems like a very nice guy. :) :)

Hi Sscrph,
I just saw the same thing.  I was thinking about all of the ladies on the forum and I wondered how many of them saw the show.  I am sure he did all of the fans proud.   If the ladies want, I am sure that interview can be found online.  NBC seems to be really good about video archiving its interviews.

Where did u get that pic???? Just watched Henry Cavill on Jay Leno discussing the Superman movie.. Such a nice personality and soooo. Gideon ...really seems like a very nice guy. :) :)

on the Henry Cavill Facebook page :)

I find it interesting.  I find it so much more difficult to read off of a computer screen for an extended period of time.  I also find that I get tired far more easily.  I don't know if there is something to it, but maybe I like having a book near me so just in case I fall asleep then I can still absorb the written material by osmosis....ok, now I am kidding. 

I have entwined on my kindle, in paperback and on audio. LOL

I just checked out that thread on SD FB that you had posted before...there's over 1,000 replies! Here are a couple of her responses. I don't think they are spoilery":

Sylvia Day There's definitely not as much angst in Entwined, because Gideon and Eva are no longer fighting against each other, they're fighting against the world together. We're also seeing Eva addressing the last of her outstanding issues, so that she can move on to helping Gideon deal with his. That's why three books weren't enough. I was facing a choice between shortchanging Gideon or leaving threads of Eva hanging and I didn't want to do either. Also, above any of the other Crossfire books, in this book we have some real sexual healing. They tackle some pretty important things in that area, for both of them. BUT... that's just my thoughts and everyone is certainly entitled to theirs! I don't begrudge anyone who's read the book and has an unfavorable opinion of it. We're all entitled to love or hate a book in our way. As for the next two books, Gideon has so much work to do. He's got to work out his family issues, that's huge. If he doesn't stop that hurt from festering, he'll never be whole. He has to find a way to live with Eva that doesn't put her at risk, because his atypical parasomnia isn't going to be cured overnight. He's got to learn to open up more, spend time with Eva in a group setting where he doesn't need her plastered to his side, he needs to adjust to being with a woman who's so social and loves hanging out with friends, and they need to figure out how to reconcile her desire to work independently of Cross Industries. There's so much work they have to do as a couple before they can have a solid happily ever after.

And:

Sylvia Day My explanation, for what it's worth: We were still wrapping up Eva's lingering issues, which took us through half the book. That left me with half a book (out of three) to address Gideon's and his are going to be a struggle to get through. He's got a long way to go. Just his family situation alone is tough. I couldn't shortchange him by giving him so few pages, which left me with either leaving some of Eva's familial threads dangling or writing beyond the limits of three books. And honestly, even if I'd dedicated the whole book to Gideon, it would've felt rushed trying to fix his family issues, his heavy co-dependence on Eva, his acclimation to being with a woman who's so social when he's so not... They have such a long way to go, that if I'd try to cram it all into one book, I would be hearing complaints about how jipped readers feel that the last book was too packed to do justice to Gideon. I was damned if I did and damned if I didn't. I'm sorry you didn't enjoy Entwined and may not be reading further, but I thank you for reading the first three. And I hope you love the next book you read.

Sylvia your books ROCK! I think you did an AMAZING job with Entwined:)

OK, now I know for sure you want to kill me.

I've been staring at this pic for 10 minutes now and my breathing hasn't steadied yet.

Bring them on, pleeease, 'cause it feels so good!!!! :blush:

OMG! I am reading on my tablet and scroll down to each post. So as I scroll down I start with the eyes and work my way to the whole picture. Good Morning to me.....

Just to get us all excited about this afternoon :)

969648_651549021538014_1317298669_n.jpg

OK, now I know for sure you want to kill me.

I've been staring at this pic for 10 minutes now and my breathing hasn't steadied yet.

Bring them on, pleeease, 'cause it feels so good!!!! :blush:

Is it Henry time Kirsten?