The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

Also after Nathan's death Megumi mentions how her blind date is taking her to the Hampton 's to his grandparents place.

When Eva Will and her go out or lunch the day that Gideon returns Eva's promise ring to her in the elevator.

Surely she'd have know Nathan was dead then if the blind date was him.

I've often wondered if Christopher Vidal jr was the blind date.

Or is it just some random guy ??????

Hi ShazScott1980,

What?!  What's going on?  Christopher Vidal Jr. or Nathan....I am lost.  What random guy?  What's the latest theory now lady?  Catch me up please.  Thanks.  :)

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kirsten,

Who's the mystery man?  See what happens when I go and get some sleep...I miss everything. :)  Someone catch me up please.  Thanks. :)

evening Gigi

Hope you had a good afternoon.

This mystery man is Megumi's blind date. Something was mentioned on fb about him. We just threw a few theories around this pm.

Hi ShazScott1980,

What?!  What's going on?  Christopher Vidal Jr. or Nathan....I am lost.  What random guy?  What's the latest theory now lady?  Catch me up please.  Thanks.  :)

Hi GiGi!

Someone said they thought Megumi blind date was Nathan .

But I totally disagree cause after he died she speaks of how her blind date guy is taking her to the hamptons

I have a theory a wild card one at that I think if its anyone it Christopher Vidal jr

But it could just be some random guy off the street and were making more of his mention in the books than is really necessary !

Hi GiGi. The mystery man statement was really about Megumi's blind date. Who is he? Obviously he has money because they are going out to his grandparents house over the weekend which is in the Hampton's. It can't be Nathan because he's been dead but I find it suspicious that Meg doesn't say his name. I thought maybe it was Christopher, but I'm not sure. I feel like he will (or has) played a part in the story.

Hi GiGi. The mystery man statement was really about Megumi's blind date. Who is he? Obviously he has money because they are going out to his grandparents house over the weekend which is in the Hampton's. It can't be Nathan because he's been dead but I find it suspicious that Meg doesn't say his name. I thought maybe it was Christopher, but I'm not sure. I feel like he will (or has) played a part in the story.

I don't see Christopher Jr going on a blind date. Or going on a blind date, then letting the blind date set him up on a new blind date.

Hi Kirsten,

At this point I could potentially believe just about anything.  Sigh!  I would be interested in reading that backstory.  I wouldn't even know how Sylvia would address a storyline like that.  How did Christopher Jr. meet Megumi?  How did he know that Megumi works with Eva, etc.?  I think that there would be a lot of ground work to cover in order for the reader to buy into it.

Now we wait until May 7th so we can torture ourselves a little more.  One tiny, tiny little chapter to tide us over until June 4th.  It is like eating one little shrimp as an appetizer when we are all freaking hungry for the entire book buffet!! :)

Hi GiGi!

Someone said they thought Megumi blind date was Nathan .

But I totally disagree cause after he died she speaks of how her blind date guy is taking her to the hamptons

I have a theory a wild card one at that I think if its anyone it Christopher Vidal jr

But it could just be some random guy off the street and were making more of his mention in the books than is really necessary !

Hi ShazScott1980,

Now you have peaked my interest...do tell sister!!! What's your wild card theory?  I am all ears!! I am sitting here just waiting...and waiting...and waiting....:)

GiGi!

I think Megumi mystery man is Christopher Vidal jr.

She never mentions his name which I find slightly strange. Yes at the beginning she might not have known a name cause he was a blind date but surely after the first date and with the weeken to th hamptons you'd think she'd refer to him by name..

I know Peachies doesn't think Christopher jr would go on a blind date I disagree I think he'd go out with anyone no matter how they met.

I think when he found out where Megumi worked he played her wanting to keep a close eye on hearing about Eva's relationship with Gideon .

But this is all but a theory because the mystery man could just be some random guy and just because we're waiting for EWY release were anyalizing every little bit of BTY and RIY.

GiGi!

She never mentions his name which I find slightly strange. Yes at the beginning she might not have known a name cause he was a blind date but surely after the first date and with the weeken to th hamptons you'd think she'd refer to him by name..

I know Peachies doesn't think Christopher jr would go on a blind date I disagree I think he'd go out with anyone no matter how they met.

I think when he found out where Megumi worked he played her wanting to keep a close eye on hearing about Eva's relationship with Gideon .

But this is all but a theory because the mystery man could just be some random guy and just because we're waiting for EWY release were anyalizing every little bit of BTY and RIY.

There was another odd moment when Eva returned from her elevator ride with Gideon and Eva told Megumi "that man is such a head trip" and Eva wondered to herself why everyone was so concerned with her love life, I thought that was a red flag...

GiGi!

I find the no mention of a name a red flag too. I also agree that CV Jr would go out with anyone in order to figure out a way to screw with Gideon.

There was another odd moment when Eva returned from her elevator ride with Gideon and Eva told Megumi "that man is such a head trip" and Eva wondered to herself why everyone was so concerned with her love life, I thought that was a red flag...

morning

This could be an avenue to explore. If Megumi was dating a pap, that would account for her being so nosey where Eva's love life is concerned. But then again, don't we women love to gossip about someone else's romantic shenanigans!!

I know Nathan is only ever mentioned by name in the book, but I have often wondered what he would look like. I imagined him as a blonde, small weasel, skinny, someone who would make your skin crawl just by looking at you. How do you see him?

Yes I agree although if you look at those casting videos I like the guy they pick for him he has really shifty eyes...

morning

This could be an avenue to explore. If Megumi was dating a pap, that would account for her being so nosey where Eva's love life is concerned. But then again, don't we women love to gossip about someone else's romantic shenanigans!!

Yes! We women love to gossip about someone else's love life!  LOL! 

But, I am curious about Megumi---if she really is a friend for Eva and who IS she dating...

Is Megumi a "red herring"?

Megumi's roommate set her up on the blind date after the roommate decided the guy wasn't for her (the roommate).

I have a much more innocent theory -- that Megumi's new relationship is the way many good long-term relationships start: an early comfort level that goes so well the guy introduces her to his family soon after.

This is a sharp contrast to Eva and Gideon, tumultuous from the start, and his family members are the last people Gideon wants Eva to know (well, the only eventual exception being his sister, Ireland. Gideon's family is responsible for so much damage having been done to him when he was young that his being able to fall in love is against the odds.

Eva is surrounded at work by people whose relationships are positive -- a stark contrast to how much she and Gideon struggle.

Mark is in a long-term committed relationship with his college sweetheart, Steve.

The woman who is essentially Mark's sister-in-law, Shawna, is in a trusting long-distance relationship with a boyfriend currently in Europe (the story implies he's studying culinary arts there.)

Will, the newest hire in Eva's office, is in a long-term relationship with his high-school sweetheart, and they're about to move in together.

Gideon never had a high school sweetheart. His college sweetheart relationship was very dysfunctional. And there are very serious trust issues in his current relationship.

Megumi's roommate set her up on the blind date after the roommate decided the guy wasn't for her (the roommate).

I have a much more innocent theory -- that Megumi's new relationship is the way many good long-term relationships start: an early comfort level that goes so well the guy introduces her to his family soon after.

This is a sharp contrast to Eva and Gideon, tumultuous from the start, and his family members are the last people Gideon wants Eva to know (well, the only eventual exception being his sister, Ireland. Gideon's family is responsible for so much damage having been done to him when he was young that his being able to fall in love is against the odds.

Eva is surrounded at work by people whose relationships are positive -- a stark contrast to how much she and Gideon struggle.

Mark is in a long-term committed relationship with his college sweetheart, Steve.

The woman who is essentially Mark's sister-in-law, Shawna, is in a trusting long-distance relationship with a boyfriend currently in Europe (the story implies he's studying culinary arts there.)

Will, the newest hire in Eva's office, is in a long-term relationship with his high-school sweetheart, and they're about to move in together.

Gideon never had a high school sweetheart. His college sweetheart relationship was very dysfunctional. And there are very serious trust issues in his current relationship.

Yes when you put all those things together Eva and Gideon's relationship makes me sad...I so want to see them blissfully dancing together at one of these functions enjoying each other totally and completely without their past baggage don't you??

LN back to chapter 5 as I was rereading for the umpteenth time...Do you think Gideon was already having Eva followed at this point or did he have the doorman at Eva's building call him when she returned from her spa visit because he was rounding the corner when she had him on the phone and walking in the building as she had her doorman on the phone...

hi Gigi~ In a way I got to be in a small discussion group when I went to the meet & greet with Sylvia last night in Somerset with a great bunch of ladies and men! it was supposed to be an hour but turned into three hours! Not many authors would take the opportunity to spend more time with their fans after their allotted time schedule ended and that's why Sylvia ROCKS!! I had a blast last night. She said book signings are rough because they rush you and you only get 2 min with to talk to a fan. I was expecting that yesterday but I was able to talk to her earlier when I got my book signed.  I heard she is doing the Jacob Javits Center but I can't go to that or the one in Paramus so I'm glad I went last night.  our meet and greet group was a group of about 16 women and two men one of which was my husband who never read the books but fit right in! lol I wish I had taken some notes because I did bring a notepad and wish I brought a recorder but I was just in awe to be in the same room with Sylvia much less sitting a smaller room and in a circle!

Here are some things we touched upon last night. If anyone was in the group with me last night please feel free to add in any missing info I might have missed and I apologize in advance if any of this is repeated from past forum conversations.

• Sylvia says she hates when people think or make out cops to be stupid because they're not. She said Det. Graves is almost on the mark.She knows how to read people
  • Since Corrine was Gideon's first consensual sexual relationship, he felt obligated to her to take the phone calls and remain friends but Eva is his first and foremost concern in his life and if anyone is treating Eva miserably such as Corrine did, he will not be keeping her (Corrine) in his life.
  • Magdalene & Corrine ~. Gideon and Magdalene grew up together and were friends because their mothers were friends and what was interesting is that
    Syvia said Corrine's parents were friendly with Gideon's parents back then. again if I misinterpreted that please correct me. I'm trying to be as accurate as possible.
  • Christopher Jr. ~ When Eva went out to lunch with Christopher toward the end of Reflected and didn't go off on him like she did with Dr. Lucas, Elizabeth and Corrine, partly because he was 5 when Gideon was raped. She also said the storyline went downhill on that part. I'm trying to remember how she was describing it. anyway she also said that Christopher Jr. was not going to have a big part in EWY but he will be come up more in book 4 which is she halfway through writing
  • We will learn more about Monica in EWY. It was brought up how Monica was nonchalant around Eva after the breakup and not trying to fix her up with someone else or being more supportive during the breakup. Monica was 2 dimensional.
  • The series will be a quintent. BTY was supposed to be about Eva and RIY was supposed to be Gideon's but halfway through writing RIY both she and her editors said it was more about Eva then Gideon and that's why she is doing more books which I'm glad because of the time frame and getting his story. I only wish there was a Gideon POV book! 
  • It was also established that Gideon told Monica and Stanton that he was taking Eva away for the weekend because he knew Monica would worry endlessly about Eva knowing Nathan was still out there. The phone call Gideon took at the hospital was his contact on how was behind the attack. 
  • Victor is coming back which I'm happy about because I love him. He loves Eva so much and since he is prejudice against rich people, he wouldn't let his prejudice stand in the way of Eva's happiness if he knew how much Gideon loves and wants to protect Eva.
  • someone brought up the subject of Cary being spun off into another book and she said Eva wouldn't be able to move on with her HEA if Cary was not in a good place nor would doing a prequel of Cary and Eva in San Diego and how their lives were back then pre -Gideon because the fans wouldn't like it without Gideon being in the story which I agree!

Again if anyone wants to correct me or add more info, please feel free to because I'm sure I missed a few more pieces of information. I'm going back to read chapters 4& 5 now 6 since I wasn't able to yesterday.  

hi Gigi~ In a way I got to be in a small discussion group when I went to the meet & greet with Sylvia last night in Somerset with a great bunch of ladies and men! it was supposed to be an hour but turned into three hours! Not many authors would take the opportunity to spend more time with their fans after their allotted time schedule ended and that's why Sylvia ROCKS!! I had a blast last night. She said book signings are rough because they rush you and you only get 2 min with to talk to a fan. I was expecting that yesterday but I was able to talk to her earlier when I got my book signed.  I heard she is doing the Jacob Javits Center but I can't go to that or the one in Paramus so I'm glad I went last night.  our meet and greet group was a group of about 16 women and two men one of which was my husband who never read the books but fit right in! lol I wish I had taken some notes because I did bring a notepad and wish I brought a recorder but I was just in awe to be in the same room with Sylvia much less sitting a smaller room and in a circle!

Here are some things we touched upon last night. If anyone was in the group with me last night please feel free to add in any missing info I might have missed and I apologize in advance if any of this is repeated from past forum conversations.

• Sylvia says she hates when people think or make out cops to be stupid because they're not. She said Det. Graves is almost on the mark.She knows how to read people
  • Since Corrine was Gideon's first consensual sexual relationship, he felt obligated to her to take the phone calls and remain friends but Eva is his first and foremost concern in his life and if anyone is treating Eva miserably such as Corrine did, he will not be keeping her (Corrine) in his life.
  • Magdalene & Corrine ~. Gideon and Magdalene grew up together and were friends because their mothers were friends and what was interesting is that

Syvia said Corrine's parents were friendly with Gideon's parents back then. again if I misinterpreted that please correct me. I'm trying to be as accurate as possible.

• Christopher Jr. ~ When Eva went out to lunch with Christopher toward the end of Reflected and didn't go off on him like she did with Dr. Lucas, Elizabeth and Corrine, partly because he was 5 when Gideon was raped. She also said the storyline went downhill on that part. I'm trying to remember how she was describing it. anyway she also said that Christopher Jr. was not going to have a big part in EWY but he will be come up more in book 4 which is she halfway through writing
  • We will learn more about Monica in EWY. It was brought up how Monica was nonchalant around Eva after the breakup and not trying to fix her up with someone else or being more supportive during the breakup. Monica was 2 dimensional.
  • The series will be a quintent. BTY was supposed to be about Eva and RIY was supposed to be Gideon's but halfway through writing RIY both she and her editors said it was more about Eva then Gideon and that's why she is doing more books which I'm glad because of the time frame and getting his story. I only wish there was a Gideon POV book! 
  • It was also established that Gideon told Monica and Stanton that he was taking Eva away for the weekend because he knew Monica would worry endlessly about Eva knowing Nathan was still out there. The phone call Gideon took at the hospital was his contact on how was behind the attack. 
  • Victor is coming back which I'm happy about because I love him. He loves Eva so much and since he is prejudice against rich people, he wouldn't let his prejudice stand in the way of Eva's happiness if he knew how much Gideon loves and wants to protect Eva.
  • someone brought up the subject of Cary being spun off into another book and she said Eva wouldn't be able to move on with her HEA if Cary was not in a good place nor would doing a prequel of Cary and Eva in San Diego and how their lives were back then pre -Gideon because the fans wouldn't like it without Gideon being in the story which I agree!

Again if anyone wants to correct me or add more info, please feel free to because I'm sure I missed a few more pieces of information. I'm going back to read chapters 4& 5 now 6 since I wasn't able to yesterday.  

Oh my Caroline welcome and than you so much for this insight , where did you go to attend this meet and greet it sounded amazing...

hi Caroline

You are a very lucky lady to have met Sylvia, and she had the time to relate all these details to her fans.

This information is absolutely awesome. I'm so glad this is all going to be in the next book. I am soooo happy that Gideon realises that Corrine is very vindictive towards Eva. So pleased Victor is appearing again, I like him. Think we all want Chris Vidal to get his comeuppance. Enjoy your reading.