The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

I totally agree with you I didn't like Gideon at first either but I think that's part of the reason we can't get these two out of our heads and we are on this board day and nite discussing them.Their story is so tragic you feel the pain of their childhood being snatched from them.

We feel their desperation and we so want them to have their happy ending...

definitely. I just wish I lived in North America. Because its time for my bed, I have to play catchup over breakfast. What they endured as children, cannot be erased, as long as their love and trust survives, they will get through the pain and heartache.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sylvia posted the following on FB tonight:

http://www.facebook.com/AuthorSylviaDay?ref=stream

Sylvia Day · 74,972 like this

44 minutes ago ·

Snapshot tomorrow! Friday's snapshot will post as usual, but next week, Tuesday's snapshot will post on Monday, because Tuesday is First Chapter Day! That will be the final peek into Entwined with You, besides the snapshots. :)

Sylvia posted the following on FB tonight:

http://www.facebook.com/AuthorSylviaDay?ref=stream

Sylvia Day · 74,972 like this

44 minutes ago ·

Snapshot tomorrow! Friday's snapshot will post as usual, but next week, Tuesday's snapshot will post on Monday, because Tuesday is First Chapter Day! That will be Friday's snapshot will post as usual, but next week, Tuesday's snapshot will post on Monday, because Tuesday is First Chapter Day! That will be the final peek into Entwined with You, besides the snapshots. :)  :)

I saw that too. I'm guessing "final peek .... besides the snapshots" means no additional snippets. But I'm not complaining -- the whole first chapter is an even huger gift to we fans. And we'll still be getting snapshots right on up to June!

I saw that too. I'm guessing "final peek .... besides the snapshots" means no additional snippets. But I'm not complaining -- the whole first chapter is an even huger gift to we fans. And we'll still be getting snapshots right on up to June!

I'm so happy we are getting the first chapter. I know I'll be re-reading that thing several thousand times. ;)

And I still don't understand why he took corrinne out Monday if he didn't decide to kill him until Tuesday??

When Nathan attacked Cary he said "keep your hands off her" (meaning Eva).

Gideon wanted Nathan to cool down, back off, and not go after Eva and physically harm her.

To show in public get was not "with" Eva as far as Nathan is concerned he (Gideon) went out with Corrine to show with his actions they aren't together.

Hi Julie54,

It is an all-around sh** situation.  I wish that Gideon wouldn’t have taken on Eva’s baggage.  It isn’t healthy.  It also doesn’t help Eva.  I think that’s one of things that they are going to have to work on as a couple though (and we the readers get to read more about that subject if Sylvia chooses to do so).

Hi Golfergirl,

I completely agree with you.  We are going to be waiting and waiting and waiting….holy crap!!!  Is it ever going to be a long wait?  Sigh!  Well at least we have each other in the forum and our loved ones (if we haven’t driven them crazy with all of our theories and plot developments) to keep us company until then. :)

Hi everyone,

I think that Eva Cross has a nice “ring†to it…no pun intended. :) I do however wonder how the intended happy couple would deal with the entire wedding “thing� Would they elope, get married at city hall or have a church wedding?

• I personally don’t see either Gideon or Eva getting married in a church. Neither person strikes me as terribly religious or that into tradition. I also couldn’t see that many people being invited to attend this function.
  • Gideon and Eva eloping might be nice if they got to jet away to some tropical destination. What would become of Cary though? Do they elope with Cary and a few friends in tow? Or do they do it Vegas style and go for a quickie chapel style wedding?
  • What about city hall? Do you see Gideon, the richest man in New York City getting married at some dingy government office to his beloved Eva? I personally don’t think so.
Then there would be the matter of whom would be invited to the wedding; Gideon, Eva, Monica (can stew over what wedding dress Eva chooses to wear or not wear and then can sit in a corner and look at some pretty diamond encrusted bobble that Stanton bought her to amuse herself with :)) , Stanton (can pull out his wallet and pay for this shindig gratefully knowing that Eva will no longer be his problem but Gideon’s instead :)), Cary (can flirt and/or shag someone from the wait-staff and hopefully find his happily ever after), Ireland, Arnoldo (since he has a restaurant he can cater the event or can host a nice quiet reception :)), Angus (will keep his gun in tote and protect everyone ensuring that nothing else can go possibly wrong :)), and Victor (will finally have a clue as to what kind of stinky mother Monica was/is). Other than that I am not sure that I see a whole lot of other guests. What does everyone think?

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I forgot to post this addition:

P.S.  I will be waiting by my mailbox for the wedding invitation of the century!!! :)

P.S.S.  I hope Gideon bought the house in North Carolina and that there lots of guest rooms so we can all come for a visit!! :)

Hi Caroline628,

The thing that I learned to be very careful of is to watch what Sylvia says.  Sometimes she answers a question directly which means she can be held to her answers.  Sometimes she quotes things in the book (which can leave room for interpretation because we are not her and we can interpret what we have read differently that what she intended) and sometimes she just smiles… (Which means good luck to you I am not answering…maybe :)).  What do you think?  What does everyone think?    :)

Hi Caroline 628,

I think it was a rotten thing to do to Eva by not letting her know that Nathan was back in town.  The first she heard about Nathan being in town was when detective Graves interviewed her on Friday night.  She must have felt like the rug was being pulled out from under her.  It was a lousy thing to do to her and everyone who purposely kept her in the dark was responsible.  What do you think?  What does everyone think? 

Hi everyone,

I think that Eva Cross has a nice “ring†to it…no pun intended. :) I do however wonder how the intended happy couple would deal with the entire wedding “thing� Would they elope, get married at city hall or have a church wedding?

• I personally don’t see either Gideon or Eva getting married in a church. Neither person strikes me as terribly religious or that into tradition. I also couldn’t see that many people being invited to attend this function.
  • Gideon and Eva eloping might be nice if they got to jet away to some tropical destination. What would become of Cary though? Do they elope with Cary and a few friends in tow? Or do they do it Vegas style and go for a quickie chapel style wedding?
  • What about city hall? Do you see Gideon, the richest man in New York City getting married at some dingy government office to his beloved Eva? I personally don’t think so.
Then there would be the matter of whom would be invited to the wedding; Gideon, Eva, Monica (can stew over what wedding dress Eva chooses to wear or not wear and then can sit in a corner and look at some pretty diamond encrusted bobble that Stanton bought her to amuse herself with :)) , Stanton (can pull out his wallet and pay for this shindig gratefully knowing that Eva will no longer be his problem but Gideon’s instead :)), Cary (can flirt and/or shag someone from the wait-staff and hopefully find his happily ever after), Ireland, Arnoldo (since he has a restaurant he can cater the event or can host a nice quiet reception :)), Angus (will keep his gun in tote and protect everyone ensuring that nothing else can go possibly wrong :)), and Victor (will finally have a clue as to what kind of stinky mother Monica was/is). Other than that I am not sure that I see a whole lot of other guests. What does everyone think?
morning Gigi. Missed you.

Your post made me smile, especially the Monica line. Lol I can see them getting married in NC at the house that Gideon has bought for Eva-that's what I think anyway-as a wedding pressie.

Sorry off to work now. Have a great day.

Hi Kirsten,

You had better dish all the dirt when you come back from the Meet & Greet girl!  We will all be waiting with baited breath!! Quick, quick, sister, start preparing your questions!!  You’re going to have to be ready!!   :)

Hi Donnad,

No worries.  I don’t think everyone hates cops per say, they just kind of think that Detective Graves sucks large!! :)  I think it is her lack of honesty and get “Gideon†at any cost attitude that many people, myself included, are turned off by.  Detective Graves is using Eva’s vulnerabilities against her and it doesn’t sit well with me.  I am sure that your brother and father did/are doing a great job of protecting the city and all of its citizens. :)

morning Gigi. Missed you.

Your post made me smile, especially the Monica line. Lol I can see them getting married in NC at the house that Gideon has bought for Eva-that's what I think anyway-as a wedding pressie.

Sorry off to work now. Have a great day.

Good morning Ms. Julie,

I hope you have a wonderful day at work! We will catch up later lady. :)

Hi Julie54,

I just keep thinking about what Mrsmajessick said in that whether Gideon and Eva were dating at the time of Nathan’s murder wouldn’t really make a difference.  They had only been going out for a very short time (only a matter of weeks) and as such that might not even be considered as a motive for killing someone. 

Eva also had her indiscretion with Brett when she kissed him in the parking lot of the arena (which was witnessed by oodles of people) and as such would have proved that this was an on-again/off-again type of relationship.

What I find most interesting is the fact that Detective Graves said if there was any actual, tangible proof (blood, fingerprints, video tapes, eye witnesses, etc.) of Gideon committing the murder.  It will be interesting to see if Sylvia addresses that in June. What do you think?  What does everyone think?

Tuesday!!! Twice-weekly snapshot will come this morning (likely around 9 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time based on when all the other ones thus far have hit the Internet.)

Today will be a glimpse into Chapter 13. Recap of the snapshots of chapters 1-12:

1. The word "Press" over a fuzzy shot of a newspaper page, and a fancy pen in the foreground.

2. Unwrapped Christmas present boxes

3. The word "Business" next to a cup of coffee

4. A microphone on a stand

5. A pile of neatly-folded white terrycloth towels, wrapped in a red ribbon.

6. A bathtub in a modern-style bathroom

7. An open bottle of red wine, nearly full, and in front of it, one wine glass holding some wine. Near it is a small vase holding four red roses.

8. Two different types of pills in blister packs plus a bottle of some sort of liquid medication. The meds are on a glass coffee table in front of a white couch.

9. Fuzzy shot of a crowded dance floor. One woman in the center of the shot is in semi-focus.

10. A diamond and gold women's watch.

11. An Aston Martin sports car

12. An elevator lobby

Friday's snapshot will post as usual, but next week, Tuesday's snapshot will post on Monday, because Tuesday is First Chapter Day! 

Hi everyone,

Hi GiGi see my previous post as to what I WISH the wedding would be like...sigh

Hi Julie54,

I just keep thinking about what Mrsmajessick said in that whether Gideon and Eva were dating at the time of Nathan’s murder wouldn’t really make a difference.  They had only been going out for a very short time (only a matter of weeks) and as such that might not even be considered as a motive for killing someone. 

Eva also had her indiscretion with Brett when she kissed him in the parking lot of the arena (which was witnessed by oodles of people) and as such would have proved that this was an on-again/off-again type of relationship.

What I find most interesting is the fact that Detective Graves said if there was any actual, tangible proof (blood, fingerprints, video tapes, eye witnesses, etc.) of Gideon committing the murder.  It will be interesting to see if Sylvia addresses that in June. What do you think?  What does everyone think?

I agree I think this point would be a big question for a DA to consider...Why would a guy like Gideon Cross KILL for a woman he has only known for two weeks...we know why because we know about his tortured past etc but the cops don't know -it just doesn't make sense that he would do it with everything he stands to lose.

i can see him giving her the house as a wedding gift.

Hi Caroline 628,

I think it was a rotten thing to do to Eva by not letting her know that Nathan was back in town.  The first she heard about Nathan being in town was when detective Graves interviewed her on Friday night.  She must have felt like the rug was being pulled out from under her.  It was a lousy thing to do to her and everyone who purposely kept her in the dark was responsible.  What do you think?  What does everyone think? 

Yes this was a big mistake on everyone's part if Gideon had told Eva about Nathan he could have openly protected her as he said he would instead of having her followed and so much heartbreak and angst could have been avoided I wonder if he will learn a lesson or just go back to his old ways ...

I don't know if this has been posted before:

SD is a former Russian linguist for the U.S. Army Military Intelligence---interesting!

This info was in the bio. section on SD in the back of SD's two books that I am reading ...

"Pleasures Of The Night" and "Heat Of The Night"....