The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Julie,

Fabulous!!

Easter is coming.  So all my forum sisters are invited!  I have a nice big house with lots of bedrooms for all.  Be sure to bring your sleeping bags though ladies!  I also have a nice backyard so whom ever doesn't fit in the house can pitch a tent in the backyard. 

Also, remember to bring sweatpants or stretchy pants.  You ladies are going to eat like there is no tomorrow European style!! :)

P.S.  I should warn you that I have four dogs who think that they are human and they will absolutely kill you with kisses and licks! Oh and they also expect belly rubs and ear rubs too!  So be warned.   :)

Hi Julie,

Fabulous!!

Easter is coming.  So all my forum sisters are invited!  I have a nice big house with lots of bedrooms for all.  Be sure to bring your sleeping bags though ladies!  I also have a nice backyard so whom ever doesn't fit in the house can pitch a tent in the backyard. 

Also, remember to bring sweatpants or stretchy pants.  You ladies are going to eat like there is no tomorrow European style!! :)

P.S.  I should warn you that I have four dogs who think that they are human and they will absolutely kill you with kisses and licks! Oh and they also expect belly rubs and ear rubs too!  So be warned.   :)

what a fab idea. What a hoot that would be. Sitting round your table slogging out our theories, especially if Sylvia came too. I love dogs, ill bring mine to play with yours.

Debating the badge yes....Actually Victor couldn't just move to NY and make a detective.   You have to take classes (I believe 3 months) and pass a test to become a detective.   After you are made captain it becomes polictical to move up the ranks.

Julie,

I would love to go back to England.   Also, I have a nice big house and can pitch a tent out on the yard.   We have 4.5 acres - as long as you don't mind the deer, wild turkeys, and a bear but a bear hasn't been seen in my yard in along time.    We can sit around the pitfire outside and talk about the books.

We also have a dog (small) who believes she's human too. 

Hi Julie, 

Could it be that Corinne used that bit of information to try and use that against Eva?  If Corinne is as evil as some people think that she is, then could she be deluding herself into thinking that Eva is nothing more than a blond fling?  After all Gideon has always had "serious" relationships with women like Corinne, women who look like Gideon's mother?  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

hi Gigi

Da*n we are back to hair colouring again!

It's good that Eva is blonde if Gideon did have mummy issues. She would hate to find out he had issues with his mother and only dated brunettes because of it. Could she still go out with him, knowing the reason why? Yes, of course she would.

That sounds Awesome:) My husband thinks I'm crazy for the amount of time i spend talking about these books. He just doesn't understand:)

hey

My daughters say the same. I think they might book me into a clinic. As long as it as Internet access, go for it I say!!

Mrs. C for the win again -- always the first fan in line here to snag the snippet! You rock!!!

That's not a regular cop badge either, because regular badges are silver. It's gold "shield", which means it's a detective.

Ah hah!!!!!!

OK, repeating my you-read-it-here-first big theory, which I believe will make the murder case go buh-bye forever: Detective Graves seriously effed up the case for good. She questioned Eva without Eva's lawyer present after Eva explicitly invoked that right. Graves' mistake poisons key evidence Gideon had the motive to kill Nathan. Permanently poisons the evidence.

The answer Graves tricked out of Eva -- who dumped who and when -- cannot ever be admitted as evidence now. And even if Graves gets more dirt now, by catching Gideon and Eva together, that newer evidence also is poison. There's even a legal phrase used by defense lawyers (and judges ruling on defense motions to toss illegally-gained evidence.) It's known as "fruit of the poisoned tree." If illegal evidence is the root, then everything else springing from that root also is inadmissible.

So, Chapter 14 -- murder case is OH-VER and our lovers can at last be safe to come out from hiding.

god I hope your right. When I saw that, my heart sank. Please please please let it al be ok.

Debating the badge yes....Actually Victor couldn't just move to NY and make a detective.   You have to take classes (I believe 3 months) and pass a test to become a detective.   After you are made captain it becomes polictical to move up the ranks.

Julie,

I would love to go back to England.   Also, I have a nice big house and can pitch a tent out on the yard.   We have 4.5 acres - as long as you don't mind the deer, wild turkeys, and a bear but a bear hasn't been seen in my yard in along time.    We can sit around the pitfire outside and talk about the books.

We also have a dog (small) who believes she's human too. 

Could it be that victor had passed the detectives test. Eva's not the only person who can keep a big secret !

Maybe a political move to have a new detective in NYC.

Victor may have been planning on telling Eva on his visit to NYC but then didn't when the whole murder thing came about.

Decided that it wasn't the time.

One LOL and then I've got to head out into a series of conference calls .....

With so many of these prior snapshots, we've been debating the literal images themselves. Perfect example on Tuesday -- was that a pair of stockings or pantyhose?  Today's snapshot is literally the correct prop - that's an actual picture of an NYPD detective shield.

ok am I the only one who thinks that this is the chapter where Victor comes back into the picture - maybe moves to NYC? but if it's truly a NYPD detective shield then maybe the case will finally be closed. what do you think?

ok am I the only one who thinks that this is the chapter where Victor comes back into the picture - maybe moves to NYC? but if it's truly a NYPD detective shield then maybe the case will finally be closed. what do you think?

I do not think it has anything to do with Victor...

I definitely don't think Gideon will get arrested for Nathan's murder. The badge could represent Eva's dad i some way. Or it could signify the end of the murder investigation. 

I was saying that it's Victor coming back but I've been wrong before. I do know he's definitely coming back though! Sylvia told us that at the meet & greet but I don't know if this is the chapter for it.

Could it be that victor had passed the detectives test. Eva's not the only person who can keep a big secret !

Maybe a political move to have a new detective in NYC.

Victor may have been planning on telling Eva on his visit to NYC but then didn't when the whole murder thing came about.

Decided that it wasn't the time.

I love it! I hope this is what we get to read about Victor!!

Here is a funny scenario, the case is dropped. Graves knows who the real killer and since she cant do anything about it, she resigns from the force. She then moves to California and hooks up with Victor and finally gets to go to Disneyland (where she has wanted to go since she was a kid) Everyone gets their HEA.

Just something to laugh about

It doesn't have to be graves badge.

We're chapter 14 now with the snap shots.

Could it be possible for Victor to be promoted to detective and transferred to New York to be near Eva ?

Here is a funny scenario, the case is dropped. Graves knows who the real killer and since she cant do anything about it, she resigns from the force. She then moves to California and hooks up with Victor and finally gets to go to Disneyland (where she has wanted to go since she was a kid) Everyone gets their HEA.

Just something to laugh about

you made me laugh! : )

hey

My daughters say the same. I think they might book me into a clinic. As long as it as Internet access, go for it I say!!

I dragged my husband to the meet & greet and he was having fun even though he never read the books, lol he thinks I spend way too much time on here discussing the books. He told me to find a few people on here to do have the discussion group in person. I told him not everyone lives in NJ or the US! men lol 

Anyone ekse think this latest snapshot could mean Victor.

He moves to NY and makes it to detective and clears this murder case away for good.

?????? Just my thought

LN would better be able to answer this, but I think in NY to be a police officer you have to take a citywide test, and then wait for your number to be called. LN do you know if the NYPD does accept out of city transfers, and wouldn't Victor still be expected to complete training at the academy?