The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

I always had the impression that Eva had a relationship with her dad from the time she was very young.  Even though it wasn’t what Victor wanted Monica allowed Victor to be a part of Eva’s life.  “My mother refused to marry him, but he’d never wavered from his determination to be my dad in every way possible.†In Bared to You.    I thought this meant that Victor spent time with Eva and checked up on her often.

In Reflected in You Eva was thinking about her mom “I couldn’t ignore how she’d managed to avoid seeing or talking to him since I’d become old enough to communicate with him directly† I interpreted this comment to mean that once Eva was old enough to call her dad and visit him herself Monica completely broke and contact with him but she never kept Eva away from Victor.

Do you all look at this differently?

Yes I totally agree with your interpretation...I have these same thoughts and I also wonder if Eva got a chance to know Victor's mom or if she was already deceased.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I totally agree with your interpretation...I have these same thoughts and I also wonder if Eva got a chance to know Victor's mom or if she was already deceased.

I always had the impression that Eva had a relationship with her dad from the time she was very young.  Even though it wasn’t what Victor wanted Monica allowed Victor to be a part of Eva’s life.  “My mother refused to marry him, but he’d never wavered from his determination to be my dad in every way possible.†In Bared to You.    I thought this meant that Victor spent time with Eva and checked up on her often.

In Reflected in You Eva was thinking about her mom “I couldn’t ignore how she’d managed to avoid seeing or talking to him since I’d become old enough to communicate with him directly† I interpreted this comment to mean that once Eva was old enough to call her dad and visit him herself Monica completely broke and contact with him but she never kept Eva away from Victor.

Do you all look at this differently?

Victor and his mom must be close if she wanted her name after her.   At this point in the books, there are no mentions of any grandparents but we are trying to keep up with the characters as it is.

I'm caught up with all the posts on this thread.  It is very interesting to hear everyone's point of view.  Some comments I agree with and some I'm not so sure.  I'm really happy that I found this site.  It is a fun way to pass the time until the next book comes out.  I don't usually buy this type of book (series that build on previous books) until the whole story is in print.  I originally read that this was a trilogy and I thought all three books were published.  I have only waited 3 weeks for the 3rd booth to be released.  I'm happy I didn't start reading last year; I would be out of my mind waiting for the next installment.  Now that I know there is going to be a book 4 & 5 I'm happy the story is going to continue but I'm not sure how I'm going to manage the long wait time between releases. 

At least I found some fans here who can share the angst.  Great website.

Welcome!!! What is fun for me is the different points of view!

What is hard is trying to keep up with the posts on the different threads! LOL!

I agree.  As a read a couple posts I had to go back and re-read some sections to see if I missed something.  It is interesting to see how Sylvia answers some of the questions. 

I'm anxious to read chapter 1 too.  The only bad thing will be the continued wait for the rest of the book.  I know I will read it in one night and then I'll have to wait for book 4.

Yes my thoughts exactly I expect to be done with it by 4am and then the wait begins again LOL

I think it will probably be posted the same time as the snapshots.

Which means probably about 1pm for us here in the UK.

Would be nice if we woke up and chapter one was posted and ready for us to read !

i finish work at 11am so I will be ready with my coffee and Im sure a tissue.