The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

put a lot of women together, and hey presto!

Question. Why are they called bleachers?

From Wikipedia:

A key feature of bleachers is that they are typically uncovered and unprotected from the sun; thus the wooden seats were "bleached by the sun."[1] The term "bleachers" used in this sense can be traced back to at least 1889.[1]The Dickson Baseball Dictionary states that the open seating area was called the "bleaching boards", as early as 1877. Dickson lists as a secondary definition the fans sitting in them. By the early 1900s, the term "bleachers" was being used for both the seating area and its occupants.

From Wikipedia: In American English, bleachers or stands are raised, tiered rows of seats found at sports fields and other spectator events. Stairways access the horizontal rows of seats, often with every other step gaining access to a row of seats. Seats range from simple plank seats to more elaborate seats with backrests.

Note: in baseball stadiums, the "bleachers" refers to a specific section of the stadium, the "cheap seats" -- the seats farthest away from the section of the playing field where all the action takes place (the bases). Bleachers are far less expensive than the prime seats near the bases, but the bleachers also are a really fun place to watch a game, because they draw a far more diverse crowd. There - you learned a little bit of sports trivia today!

From Wikipedia: In American English, bleachers or stands are raised, tiered rows of seats found at sports fields and other spectator events. Stairways access the horizontal rows of seats, often with every other step gaining access to a row of seats. Seats range from simple plank seats to more elaborate seats with backrests.

Note: in baseball stadiums, the "bleachers" refers to a specific section of the stadium, the "cheap seats" -- the seats farthest away from the section of the playing field where all the action takes place (the bases). Bleachers are far less expensive than the prime seats near the bases, but the bleachers also are a really fun place to watch a game, because they draw a far more diverse crowd. There - you learned a little bit of sports trivia today!

Thankyou ladies for that info. We don't use that term in England. We use the word stands. Pretty dumb when your sitting! :)

Victor Reyes is a fan of the San Diego Padres baseball team. I can see him enjoying games in the bleachers, seats easily affordable on an ordinary cop's salary. Maybe even bringing Eva to games back in the day when she was living near him.

Gideon is a New York Yankees fan -- and well, let's just say he'd never sit in the bleachers. He'd have access to the best seats in Yankee Stadium.

Victor Reyes is a fan of the San Diego Padres baseball team. I can see him enjoying games in the bleachers, seats easily affordable on an ordinary cop's salary. Maybe even bringing Eva to games back in the day when she was living near him.

Gideon is a New York Yankees fan -- and well, let's just say he'd never sit in the bleachers. He'd have access to the best seats in Yankee Stadium.

i could see him sitting in the bleachers with Victor, if Victor bought the tickets, so as not to offend him, just as Gideon did to Shawna with her tickets. Gideon is good people( sometimes) ;)

wonder if Gideon owns any part of the Yankees, considering he owns everything else.Lol

So if the Times Square scene happens in Chapter 16 instead of Chapter 4, hopefully Cary won't be on Team Brett anymore -- and up to his occasional pot-stirring.

The potential mixture of Brett talking with Eva and Cary at an event having something to do with Vidal Records and with Gideon in the vicinity is a recipe for t-r-o-u-b-l-e. No more fist fights, please, between two alpha males trying to lay claim to Eva. Let's just stick to verbal catfights between women trying to oust Eva from Gideon's side. ;)

So if the Times Square scene happens in Chapter 16 instead of Chapter 4, hopefully Cary won't be on Team Brett anymore -- and up to his occasional pot-stirring.

The potential mixture of Brett talking with Eva and Cary at an event having something to do with Vidal Records and with Gideon in the vicinity is a recipe for t-r-o-u-b-l-e. No more fist fights, please, between two alpha males trying to lay claim to Eva. Let's just stick to verbal catfights between women trying to oust Eva from Gideon's side. ;)

But maybe this is simply a photo of bleachers not meant to signify Times Square , maybe our initial theory about Parker's studio is correct. The thing about these bleachers is that they are portable and any establishment can have them.

But maybe this is simply a photo of bleachers not meant to signify Times Square , maybe our initial theory about Parker's studio is correct. The thing about these bleachers is that they are portable and any establishment can have them.

aarrhh! But they are red. I thought they looked familiar when I saw the snapshot, because we did the tourist thing and had our photos taken there 2 years ago. I called them steps though. It all ties in with the Vidal event in Times Square with Brett.

aarrhh! But they are red. I thought they looked familiar when I saw the snapshot, because we did the tourist thing and had our photos taken there 2 years ago. I called them steps though. It all ties in with the Vidal event in Times Square with Brett.

from the photo you posted earlier I think you are probably right Julie, it sounds more like the snippet :)

Oh well 25 more days can we make it that long???

So the microphone in Snapshot 4 must just signify Brett resurfacing...

Maybe word getting out about the big drama after the concert a few weeks earlier. Deanna Johnson to blame? From Chapter One of Entwined, we know that she knows Eva's got a "rock star waiting in the wings." Deanna digs up dirt on how Gideon went postal? And runs the story?

Maybe word getting out about the big drama after the concert a few weeks earlier. Deanna Johnson to blame? From Chapter One of Entwined, we know that she knows Eva's got a "rock star waiting in the wings." Deanna digs up dirt on how Gideon went postal? And runs the story?

as we've deduced the Corrine angle is a no go now, so could Gideons pr team be responsible for feeding Deanna this story line? As you've said it's more believable.

as we've deduced the Corrine angle is a no go now, so could Gideons pr team be responsible for feeding Deanna this story line? As you've said it's more believable.

The story about Gideon going postal on Brett is bound to get out anyway. Might as well control the spin from behind the scenes. Because when it comes to Gideon and Eva's history as a couple supposedly already long over and done with, Gideon could use all the media spin he can get.

I just hope it's Gideon and not Deanna in control of the story.

The story about Gideon going postal on Brett is bound to get out anyway. Might as well control the spin from behind the scenes. Because when it comes to Gideon and Eva's history as a couple supposedly already long over and done with, Gideon could use all the media spin he can get.

I just hope it's Gideon and not Deanna in control of the story.

well now he knows Deanna is on his case, he has a heads up. I'm sure there will be some manipulation going on, from Gideons legal team. I'm sure Eva can use her womanly ways, perhaps sympathising with Deanna, to extract info out of her. But then again, given Eva's jealousy, could she handle listening to intimate details about Gideon and Deanna.

Ok…making one post responding to a bunch of other posts from different threads….Sorry! Hope you all don’t mind! lol…Can’t keep up! :)

I love this from chapter one:

“Mine,†I said harshly, pushing up and scrambling gracelessly into him, pressing my torso tightly into his. “You’re mine.â€

The Swing…maybe Eva will gift him w/ this when they are free to be out in public again…Kinda incentive? “Get this fixed so we can be together…and I’ll give you this’ Hehehe <<blushing>>  ;)

Maybe she had been looking up pics online still…Do we know for sure she hasn’t? Maybe not…too much torture.

Omg…great solving bleachers pic! Times Square! I def thought It was Parkers studio…guess maybe not. Although, I don’t think Sylvia is trying to trick us w/ mixing up snippet/snapshots. Oh! I like the thoughts of a baseball game w/ Victor and Gideon! Talking it out in public? ..

Oh jeez…I do not like Deanna…nope..not at all.

I want Gideon to take someone down! Eva too! Let them fight for one another!...25 more days?? Jeez…I’ve been waiting since Dec :(  I saw someone said they discovered this series in April…you are sooo lucky! Not a long wait at all for you

Do we start‘Get book 4 & 5 out quick campaign’ to Penguin books? So they don’t make us wait so long again. ??

Ok...those are my thoughts! This place is so much fun! :)  My husband just doesn't understand what I'm doing here...lol