The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked if we will hear things from Gideon's POV (my question was called out) and SD says if Gideon opens up that way as the story unfolds then yes but so far he only allows himself to be revealed via Eva's eyes.

She initially was flipping back and forth between both Eva and Gideon but it was really hard re: Gideon didn't open that way.

She said there is a possibility that we may hear from Gideon's POV but for now no

There will be a HEA. SD doesn't see them not having one. Marriage is inevitable part of their relationship.

YES---Marriage in the works for them.

SD was like-Gideon will want to put a "ring on it." She explained that they are just too possessive of each

SD hopes Corrine can find love elsewhere before us fans kill her off. Lol.

She explain things like this---Corrine had the ring, she was this close to having it all only to lose it. SD doesn't sympathize with the methods Corrine has used.

I partially got one other question answered. We will have to wait for EWY to find out what the equilavent of "I Love You" is in Gideon's world/mind. That we will only know what he has been "whispering" to Eva when Eva finds out since the book is in Eva's POV.

Well no wonder there is going to be 5 books. If Eva is waiting until Cary is happy and in a good place until she has her HEA its going to take forever. Cary in a lot of ways is more screwed up than Eva.

I thought the book chat was awesome because a lot of her answers were things we have discussed right here on the forum so we are really on the right track and in sync with Gideon and Eva.. She also said it had to go to five books because there are other people in their lives that have to be dealt with also by the storyline.

Well no wonder there is going to be 5 books. If Eva is waiting until Cary is happy and in a good place until she has her HEA its going to take forever. Cary in a lot of ways is more screwed up than Eva.

So true jennpenn but they are definitely there for each other for the long haul according to Sylvia ...

I'll post a lot more tomorrow -- I need to leave my computer shortly. 

It was a great interview, lasting an hour long and more than half it with Sylvia talking about being an author -- and giving advice on would-be authors.

She did go into some detail about the plans for bringing Crossfire to cable TV - that especially is stuff I'll write about tomorrow when I'm able to get back online.

KiMa already has hit the high points of much of the Crossfire related things Sylvia said, so only adding two things:

Best quote ever! "Gideon's going to want a ring on it." YES!

And she admitted that on one hand, Corrine is one of those "catty b**** you always hate." But while Sylvia doesn't agree with Corrine's methods, she does recognize Corrine is in love with Gideon -- had him in the past, and he slipped through her fingers. So Sylvia does sympathize with her.

I enjoyed the interview you are truly an amazing author. One question about "bared to You". Eva saw Corene leave Gideon's building all a bit "ruffled". Eva went to Gideon's office and he was getting out of shower he was able to explain himself but he didn't answer why there was lipstick on his shirt. Was that question ever answered and maybe I missed it Please let me know as we discuss the novels at the lunch table at work.

• 592182_19367188456_141938731_q.jpg

Sylvia Day You'll see this explained more in EWY, but yes, it was Nathan's blood.
    2 · 5 minutes ago

'This explained more'!!! Yess!!! More explanations!  I want details...lol...What a great interview! I'm listening to it now:)

From her FB page:

Sylvia Day Will Monica and Victor get a second chance at happiness with each other? *That's a spoiler question!* You had several books due to be released but were put on hold due to issues with Entwined, will they be out this year? *That's my plan. I'm working hard.* How is Ace the kitty doing? *OMG. He's silly. He's slowly acclimating to having a family and warming up to us. He didn't like being picked up when we first got him, but he's enjoying it more now. He's still got a toe nomming fetish.* Do you have a title settled on for book 4? *No. I think about it every day, but nothing has come to me.* I've always speculated that Megumi's blind date was Nathan using her to do some spying on Eva...is there any truth to that or am I just theorycrafting here? *No truth to that.* :)

She's so great to reply to all of these questions.