The New Entwined Clues Sylvia Is Posting

LN Cronan

Do the choices you make in life follow you everywhere?  This could mean a lot of answers in this book. In addition to Eva and Gideon there is Angus, Dr. Terry, Deanna, Corinne, Cary, Monica, and Elizabeth.

Is the bra referring to a woman's choice; maybe Monica and the choice to hide Eva's abuse from Victor and the handcuffs are her guilt?

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do the choices you make in life follow you everywhere?  This could mean a lot of answers in this book. In addition to Eva and Gideon there is Angus, Dr. Terry, Deanna, Corinne, Cary, Monica, and Elizabeth.

Maybe it refers to Gideon and Corinne--how he can't get rid of her and he feels handcuffed to her LOL!!

I hope Gideon and Eva havnt been caught by the cops at an intimate moment and arrested them. Gideons choice to kill Nathan has had them followed by the police. Nooooo come on give us a break. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts!!!

I like the reporter theory though. If he did dabble with the bondage scene as a way to get control back in his life. Perhaps she was one of his experiments!

This would never happen because she is NOT on Gideon's approved list only EVA is!!! :)

Don't spoil our fun! Lol. :)

It's payback time.

Perhaps Corinne should be put in a crate, handcuffed and blindfolded(hmm wonder where that came from :) )and shipped back to France.

How's this for a fantasy of how it unfolds:

Gideon answers the door (can't let any strangers/outsiders see Eva's there) but instead of the delivery person, it would be Corrine who barges her way in.

He tried to get her to leave immediately, and as a result she gets suspicious/mad.

She concludes he's probably up to his old trick of keeping the women he dates and the ones he f*** separate - Magdalene would have told Corrine all about that

So Corrine marches into his bedroom planning to confront the current "one night stand" -- asserting her (Corrine's) celebrity status as Gideon Cross' current girlfriend/future wife.

Goes in there planning to throw the s*** out and so she can then deliver a sexual ultimatum to Gideon -- she demands he make love to her and let her stay the night in his bed

and ...... oops .... meets the real future Mrs. Gideon Cross, who has been spending many nights in his bed (as well as making love in lots of other interesting locations.)

Yow!!! 

Oh we're having fun this evening spinning these fantasies .....

That would just be too delicious to happen :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=525478657487412&set=a.412859168749362.81688.409927289042550&type=1&theater

here's the latest photo and question but one thing in this photo - there's handcuffs

not liking the handcuffs bit in the photo, I personally did not think Gideon would go down the BDSM role but it could mean anything like he was arrested then freed or maybe it is to hang over us as a Will He....... Won't He....... be arrested,

I hope Gideon and Eva havnt been caught by the cops at an intimate moment and arrested them. Gideons choice to kill Nathan has had them followed by the police. Nooooo come on give us a break. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts!!!

I like the reporter theory though. If he did dabble with the bondage scene as a way to get control back in his life. Perhaps she was one of his experiments!

hey Julie, I immediately thought, Oh No!!!! handcuffs but never noticed there were two pairs, and just wondered if it was going to be a Will he..... Won't  he....... get arrested hanging over their heads kind of thing but it is still early and my brain has not woken up yet LOL :)  it is also Friday yipeeee :)

Don't spoil our fun! Lol. :)

It's payback time.

Perhaps Corinne should be put in a crate, handcuffed and blindfolded(hmm wonder where that came from :) )and shipped back to France.

I like your thinking Julie, yes I wonder where that came from LOL ........ :)

Do the choices you make in life follow you everywhere?

487632_525478657487412_1761250238_n.jpg

The quote is "Do the choices you make in life follow you everywhere?"

Main Theories:

• The quote refers to Corrine -- who has a history of literally following Gideon.
  • The pair of handcuffs - two sets would be used if cuffing someone's arms to a bed. I'm thinking Gideon did engage in BDSM with Corrine. I think Gideon told Eva a half truth when he said the hotel-trysts-but-no-staying-the-night had been the dealbreak with Corrine. The whole truth was Corrine finally got fed up with Gideon just f******* her, not making love to her, and that's why she pulled the ultimatum, hoping that part of his efforts to not lose her would finally involve lovemaking.
  • Black bra: the color is the symbol here, black as in brunette. Gideon's past choices of always picking brunettes. In Chapter 1 of Reflected, Gideon admitted if he had been picking brunettes, it was an unconscious choice. Eva was convinced Corrine was the unconscious factor, but maybe it's a Mommy issue and Gideon will figure that out in Entwined.

Alternate theories if it's another brunette we're talking about - Deanna Johnson.

• She's digging into Gideon's past (which would involve past choices) and is following him around figuratively -- working on an investigative piece about him.
  • Also, if Eva's intuition is right that Deanna is one of Gideon's sex partners, then it's possible he engaged in BDSM in the hotel room with her, f***** her either once or twice, then threw her onto the reject pile, with her angry thinking that because she's a beautiful brunette, he was supposed to start dating her (those pesky expectations).

Too bad Deanna didn't have Magdalene to clue her in beforehand that once Gideon shoved his d*** into Deanna, he was done with her. If Deanna's goal was to become a girlfriend, she ought not to have gone to bed with him.

Too bad Gideon let his "little head do all the thinking" by figuratively screwing over a journalist. Had his big head done the thinking, he'd have known that as a celebrity, he needed to be extra careful about making enemies out of journalists, thus it'd be a very bad idea to bed-then-instantly-reject one.

Friday - which means we're getting a snapshot today, probably at 9 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time based on when all the other ones thus far have hit the Internet.

Today will be a glimpse into Chapter 18. Recap of the snapshots of chapters 1-17:

1. The word "Press" over a fuzzy shot of a newspaper page, and a fancy pen in the foreground.

2. Unwrapped Christmas present boxes

3. The word "Business" next to a cup of coffee

4. A microphone on a stand

5. A pile of neatly-folded white terrycloth towels, wrapped in a red ribbon.

6. A bathtub in a modern-style bathroom

7. An open bottle of red wine, nearly full, and in front of it, one wine glass holding some wine. Near it is a small vase holding four red roses.

8. Two different types of pills in blister packs plus a bottle of some sort of liquid medication. The meds are on a glass coffee table in front of a white couch.

9. Fuzzy shot of a crowded dance floor. One woman in the center of the shot is in semi-focus.

10. A diamond and gold women's watch.

11. An Aston Martin sports car

12. A vase of white roses with a card that says "Happy" (can't see what) and signed xoxoxoxo. This was substituted from the original shot of an elevator bank.

13. Pieces of women's clothing scattered at the foot of a bed.

14. An NYPD detective shield (badge).

15. A man's hand grasping a bed sheet

16. A set of stairs/seats (in Times Square?)

17. A man's hand holding a French passport

Per Sylvia, "Yes, these questions are teases to the story of Entwined with You." Here are the daily countdown questions that appeared thus far

Day 18 (Today) - Do the choices you make in life follow you everywhere?

Day 19 - Can you hide a passion so strong?

Day 20 - Can your desires push a partner too far?

Day 21 - Can you hide the truth, without hurting others?

Day 22 - Can secrets protect or harm?

Day 23 - Can a song change the way you feel?

The quote is "Do the choices you make in life follow you everywhere?"

Main Theories:

• The quote refers to Corrine -- who has a history of literally following Gideon.
  • The pair of handcuffs - two sets would be used if cuffing someone's arms to a bed. I'm thinking Gideon did engage in BDSM with Corrine. I think Gideon told Eva a half truth when he said the hotel-trysts-but-no-staying-the-night had been the dealbreak with Corrine. The whole truth was Corrine finally got fed up with Gideon just f******* her, not making love to her, and that's why she pulled the ultimatum, hoping that part of his efforts to not lose her would finally involve lovemaking.
  • Black bra: the color is the symbol here, black as in brunette. Gideon's past choices of always picking brunettes. In Chapter 1 of Reflected, Gideon admitted if he had been picking brunettes, it was an unconscious choice. Eva was convinced Corrine was the unconscious factor, but maybe it's a Mommy issue and Gideon will figure that out in Entwined.

Alternate theories if it's another brunette we're talking about - Deanna Johnson.

• She's digging into Gideon's past (which would involve past choices) and is following him around figuratively -- working on an investigative piece about him.
  • Also, if Eva's intuition is right that Deanna is one of Gideon's sex partners, then it's possible he engaged in BDSM in the hotel room with her, f***** her either once or twice, then threw her onto the reject pile, with her angry thinking that because she's a beautiful brunette, he was supposed to start dating her (those pesky expectations).

Too bad Deanna didn't have Magdalene to clue her in beforehand that once Gideon shoved his d*** into Deanna, he was done with her. If Deanna's goal was to become a girlfriend, she ought not to have gone to bed with him.

Too bad Gideon let his "little head do all the thinking" by figuratively screwing over a journalist. Had his big head done the thinking, he'd have known that as a celebrity, he needed to be extra careful about making enemies out of journalists, thus it'd be a very bad idea to bed-then-instantly-reject one.

Ha yes LN but maybe he screwed her awhile back when he was younger and his head was a lot smaller then and hence naive. I'm still not on board with Gideon and Corinne engaging in BDSM but I hope we find out why she touched her throat which is very "curious"". I'm definitely going with Deanna on this teaser snapshot.

Ha yes LN but maybe he screwed her awhile back when he was younger and his head was a lot smaller then and hence naive. I'm still not on board with Gideon and Corinne engaging in BDSM but I hope we find out why she touched her throat which is very "curious"". I'm definitely going with Deanna on this teaser snapshot.

Hmmmm -- in Chapter 3 of Reflected, today's re-read, Gideon again threatens to spank Eva. This time, he's really mad at her and he blurts out the spanking as an actual threatened punishment. At the time, they were having one of their worst fights ever, in the immediate aftermath of the Corrine "nooner" stunt.

This is the third time he's told Eva he wants to spank her. The other two times were

1. First week they'd met -- her taunting him over the telephone about her steadfast refusals of her sexual propositions. She pushes her teasing a little too far by suggesting he go find a woman to f*** senseless so he can get back to his obsessive-compulsive life. He warns her if she insults him again, he'll spank her over it. At the time he's half serious

2. The night she met Corrine -- during the discussion afterward in her (Eva's) apartment, when Gideon joked that if Eva didn't quit thinking of them as temporary, he'd spank her. This time it's said in loving jest.

Hmm -- two spanking threats in under 24 hours, both of them triggered by disagreement over Corrine.

The one time Gideon probably literally wanted to spank Eva was in the limo right after the kissing-Brett episode. He didn't, but he did engage in some BDSM behaviors, including:

1. Ordering her to shut up and make him come (master-slave dynamic)
  2. Refusing to allow her to come (or***m denial, which is another BDSM master-slave behavior directed against the slave)
  3. Telling her to strip but for her boots (making clothing a fetish article). 
  4. When she'd gotten sick of him treating her like a w**** he reminded her she could put a stop to things by using her safeword (that is a crucial part of BDSM)

I don't want to come across as disparaging BDSM. Like many other sexual behaviors shared between consenting adults, it can make for a very mutually pleasurable sex life. Because it involves trust and communication. 

And as Cary quipped to Eva, when she told him about the first time Gideon threatened to spank her, "spanking's not deviant." He's right -- couples can use some BDSM elements in sexual play incorporating them into more basic sexual situations (like missionary -- in that same conversation, Cary joked that Gideon had been going for missionary position on the office couch, thus he's into basics too.)

If my suspicion is true that Gideon's early sexual explorations with his first lover, Corrine, involved BDSM, I view this as a two-fold problem issue:

1. Gideon's childhood sexual trauma issues, which involved extreme loss of control, from the get-go limited his ability to have a healthy sex life. Eva's issues made her dysfunctional by being promiscuous in a way that she degraded herself. Perhaps Gideon's issues made him obsessed with control to want him to degrade others -- so he'd also crossed over the line into dysfunction.
  2. Technically, Corrine would have consented to sexual acts like collaring, bondage, spanking. But in actuality she was settling for allowing herself to be degraded in the hopes that Gideon would change. But he wouldn't, and she spent three years of wasted time trying to change him anyway. It was a serious problem because it became a dealbreaker issue to an engagement.

Bottom line -- when BDSM is part of a healthy sex life, woo hoo!!!! When it's part of sexual dysfunction, then it is ruining chances at a healthy relationship.