OFFICIAL MORE THAN 3 BOOKS

Donnad

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm don't think I'll read ETY till I know when 4th books comes out. I really don't like all the unanswered questions RIY had. The wait seems too long!

You know you'll give in to the temptation. No way are you going to be able to keep away from Gideon that long. :)

I think Entwined is a few months and it picks up two weeks after Reflected ends.

Yay, new member -- waving "hi" to Peachies !!!! :)

Other way around -- Entwined picks up right where Reflected left off, with Eva having gone running back to Gideon. Sylvia's said that for months. She also has said Entwined will cover the next two weeks in Gideon and Eva's relationship, from the time Eva went back to him.

Overall, all three books together cover a couple of months of Gideon and Eva being together. I don't have an exact number of weeks handy for each, but Reflected roughly covers a month (including the nearly three weeks they were estranged) and Bared roughly two to three weeks, including the nearly one-week Gideon spent trying to seduce Eva.

"Because there are no leaps forward in time, only a few months have passed in Gideon and Eva’s relationship by the end of Entwined". This sounds to me like the length of time we spend with Eva and Gideon through Entwined.

"and only two weeks since the end of Reflected in You". (the laps of time between books?)

Maybe I'm reading the paragraph wrong though?

Yay, new member -- waving "hi" to Peachies !!!! :)

Other way around -- Entwined picks up right where Reflected left off, with Eva having gone running back to Gideon. Sylvia's said that for months. She also has said Entwined will cover the next two weeks in Gideon and Eva's relationship, from the time Eva went back to him.

Overall, all three books together cover a couple of months of Gideon and Eva being together. I don't have an exact number of weeks handy for each, but Reflected roughly covers a month (including the nearly three weeks they were estranged) and Bared roughly two to three weeks, including the nearly one-week Gideon spent trying to seduce Eva.

Waves hi back!

Oh Okayyyyy, now I get it. I was hopeful for a longer journey with Eva and Gideon this time around :-D

It was a bit confusing, because in that part, Sylvia was actually starting to talk about Book #4. She was trying to explain why she's continuing the story past Entwined .... Gideon's got a lot more to work through and change about himself than can be accomplished in only a couple of months of knowing Eva. 

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd prefer a television series! Eight weeks/one hour series for the fall and then again for the spring and then again for the fall! I could DVR it and watch it over and over again!

I don't subscribe to HBO/Showtime -- but I would now!

I'm actually happy to hear this. I really enjoyed their story. I hope there are a few more than 4. I figured she'd write more though, because RIY ended so that EIY would have to quickly add stuff to sum everything up. I wonder what the name will be.

I was hoping and thinking the same thing.

I kinda think the title of #4 will be in the end of the book like how she put EWY at the end of RIY

Hi Everyone,

If Sylvia is using a literal timeline of two weeks, how on earth is she going to wrap up the murder investigation?  How would everyone feel about the Nathan storyline playing out for another book or two?  What's worse, just exactly how many more books would Sylvia need to write before Gideon and Eva wind up with their happily-ever-after?  I want to see a wedding and babies! :)  What does everyone think?  :)

Sylvia knows how much we love this story. She knows we need a HEA.

Surely a police inquiry, unless there's concrete evidence, will take longer than 2 weeks?

I think we have been watching too many CSI episodes! Lol

If, as another member wrote, that the third book could end on a cliff hanger. I hope to god not. My heart couldn't stand it. Does this mean there could be an arrest? My money's on Monica. In my book Gideon is innocent, can't do no wrong in my eyes! Lol

Sylvia knows how much we love this story. She knows we need a HEA.

Surely a police inquiry, unless there's concrete evidence, will take longer than 2 weeks?

I think we have been watching too many CSI episodes! Lol

If, as another member wrote, that the third book could end on a cliff hanger. I hope to god not. My heart couldn't stand it. Does this mean there could be an arrest? My money's on Monica. In my book Gideon is innocent, can't do no wrong in my eyes! Lol

My money's on Monica too and that Gideon knows bout it helped her out took the oppertunity to help her out.

We all need a HEA and not a huge cliff hanger for us to wait months and months for #4