"I love you"

julie54

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking about this last night.

I wonder if Gideon could have been whispering "Thank you for saving me." After all Eva has broken the brunette spell.

She was helping him escape his past.

What a lovely thought Julie :)

Hi Sheens263, 

Do you think that Gideon really has brunette issues/mommy issues or is it just a pile of hooplah? 

I don't know what to think actually, 50/50 on this issue 

Can't wait for us all to discuss :)

I don't know what to think actually, 50/50 on this issue 

Can't wait for us all to discuss :)

Hi Sheens263, 

I can hardly wait for Friday, but more importantly, I can hardly wait until the final book has been written and I have it in my hands.  Then we will all finally have the answers! 

Hi Sheens263, 

I can hardly wait for Friday, but more importantly, I can hardly wait until the final book has been written and I have it in my hands.  Then we will all finally have the answers! 

I know how you feel GiGi :)

I love his word for Eva regarding the "I love you"

"Crossfire"

Bit what was he whispering, we still don't know.

Yup that's what I was thinking his word is "crossfire"..! When he couldn't say I love You he said crossfire..! Makes perfect since now..!!

But in Bared he whispered to her the afternoon of the advocacy dinner, her safe word didn't come up till the garden party.

Umm now I gotta go re-read that..! I thought he whispered about keeping the ankle bracelet on before the advocacy dinner..! I'll check it out

But in Bared he whispered to her the afternoon of the advocacy dinner, her safe word didn't come up till the garden party.

Maybe it was Angelmine cause I absolutely melt every time ami read that!!!