"I love you"

julie54

I wept over them, laughed with them and thrived in their hopes for future happiness together. . . what can you possibly ask for more?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT! north or south? I live in the north-east, near Venice.

My husband and I visited Venice in 1993 among the other usual places from North to South. Our favorite was Verona , are you near there? It is wonderful to welcome you to the forum. I hope if Gideon and Eva marry they will honeymoon in Italy since Eva loves to eat!!!

Hello there from Italy!!! I'm a newbie, and I hope you'll excuse my clumsiness whith this medium (and my English as well).

I think the only words Gedeon should say to Eva are 'TRUST ME'... I'm sure they would trigger worlds in two abused children. Let me know what do you think about it!

Ciao Gabri! 

Bienvenuti!  :)

I wept over them, laughed with them and thrived in their hopes for future happiness together. . . what can you possibly ask for more?

Hi Gabri,

I am asking for a honeymoon in Italy!  Maybe Milano, or Fierenza...sigh!  :)  Italy has some of the best food in the world and Eva would definately enjoy herself there! Gideon would enjoy watching Eva enjoy herself! :)

Ciao Gigi

I am loving the way we have suddenly gone all Italian. Thinking about it, the new book cover has luggage tags. A little trip to Europe perhaps? A romantic trip on a gondola in Venice for our love birds. Tea with the pope to ask for forgiveness for his crime.

As for that tingly feeling, I'm sure we could find a bellissima Italian don't you. Lol

HELLO EVERYBODY!!! My hometown lies at one hour's trip from Verona (half an hour from Venice). I think Gedeon and Eva will honeymoon in one of Gedeon's luscious resorts, whose wherabouts will be totally inconsequential to them!!!! Well, I have made some coffe and I'm going to have a look at the other topics on the page. Ready, steady, go... CIAO!!!

• 2 weeks later...

On page150 in RIY:

Arnoldo smiled; it was the knowing and slightly mocking smile one bachelor gave to another who'd been caught by a woman. He said something in Italian. Gideon replied, his pronunciation sounding fluid and sexy, his tone wry. Arnoldo threw back his dark head and laughed.

Dang! I wonder what was said!! 

HELLO EVERYBODY!!! My hometown lies at one hour's trip from Verona (half an hour from Venice). I think Gedeon and Eva will honeymoon in one of Gedeon's luscious resorts, whose wherabouts will be totally inconsequential to them!!!! Well, I have made some coffe and I'm going to have a look at the other topics on the page. Ready, steady, go... CIAO!!!

Ciao Gabri,

I found that Italy was one of the most beautiful places in the world.  I worked and lived very close to the northern part of Italy.  I hope that Gideon and Eva honeymoon in Italy!  :)

On page150 in RIY:

Arnoldo smiled; it was the knowing and slightly mocking smile one bachelor gave to another who'd been caught by a woman. He said something in Italian. Gideon replied, his pronunciation sounding fluid and sexy, his tone wry. Arnoldo threw back his dark head and laughed.

Me too I hope we find out in one of the next books LOL

On page150 in RIY:

I really want to know what he said too!

On page150 in RIY:

HI  AMC!

I've been wondering about that for quite a long time too!!!! My guess is that Arnoldo is paying compliments to Eva's beauty and also pointing out to Gedeon how lucky he is to have her at his side. CIAO!

HI  AMC!

I've been wondering about that for quite a long time too!!!! My guess is that Arnoldo is paying compliments to Eva's beauty and also pointing out to Gedeon how lucky he is to have her at his side. CIAO!

LOL

Okay, Gabri, say that in Italian!!

HI  AMC!

Eva thinks that she's been caught and Arnoldo and Gideon are laughing about what happen.