Reflected in You - Series of Events

Reader76

It occurred to me that it's possible Corrine might escalate the phone stalking to in-person stalking of Gideon if she figures out he's seeing Eva on the side. Which Corrine is bound to suspect if she sees a dramatic change for the better in Gideon's mood coupled with a dramatic drop in the free time he spend with with her (Corrine.)

She does live around the corner from his apartment building. So this could get tricky if she spots Eva coming/going from the building, or worse, gets desperate enough to try to see Gideon at home. Hopefully, she won't make it past the downstairs desk.

I'm sure she's still not on the list...HeHeHe. :)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you!

Hi Smartyj55,

I think the point was lost.  I suggested that you read the form posts for yourself so that you can come up with your own conclusions first before considering other opinions.  Maybe I am not phrasing this well...

Can anyone give me their opinion as to what really happened when Eva found Gideon with the lipstick on his shirt, freshly showered, messes up couch leg, and pillow on the floor??? This doesn't get cleared up. We know Correen didn't come to see Gideon, so what the heck happened?

Can anyone give me their opinion as to what really happened when Eva found Gideon with the lipstick on his shirt, freshly showered, messes up couch leg, and pillow on the floor??? This doesn't get cleared up. We know Correen didn't come to see Gideon, so what the heck happened?

Hi Lorna

Welcome to the forum.

The lipstick was in fact blood from Nathan, when he visited Gideon with pics of Eva when he raped her. Nathan and Gideon had a fight. Sylvia posted the reply.

Hi Lorna333, 

Sylvia Day addressed this on one of her forums; she stated that stain on Gideon's cuff was blood and not lipstick.  That blood stain most likely came from Nathan's mouth when Gideon and Nathan got into a fight in Gideon's office.  The couch and the pillow got messed up during the fight.   I hope that helps you. 

I haven't seen you before so welcome to the forum.  I hope you enjoy yourself.