One Chapter A Day - Re-Read Of Bared and Entwined

LN Cronan

OH MY GOD!! just back from my aquagym workout to find this... this... THIS staring at me!!!!!:)

Thank you so much! Knowing that there's still beauty around this world makes my heart sing...and something else purr.

I was just saying that Gabriel, yum yum

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tech question, Kirsten -- how do you get the photos to paste into a post box?

I can only do it from my desktop or my laptop, not my phone. I copy what I want to paste on here and then I hit the 1st clipboard in the box above it will ask if it can access your clipboard. Hope that makes sense.

I think Gideon probably felt really bad for what he put Eva through deep down

Which makes me wonder, how can you possibly want to hurt that bad someone you love so much?

I was just saying that Gabriel, yum yum

Is that gorgeous Godsend's name Gabriel? Because my name is Gabriela!!! HA:)

OH MY GOD!! just back from my aquagym workout to find this... this... THIS staring at me!!!!!:)

Thank you so much! Knowing that there's still beauty around this world makes my heart sing...and something else purr.

Hi Gabri.

Henry Cavill.

And he's English. :)

He is Superman, in the new movie for the summer.

henry-cavill-sucker-punch-london-premier

OK, trying this with another Henry Cavill yummy picture, because it's Friday and we're feeling frisky!

YOU LADIES WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!!!!!

Scarlett+Johansson.jpg

And one more picture (because Kirsten just taught me now to do this - can't resist trying the trick again!) 

Since we're mentally envisioning Gideon on TV, let's put Eva up here too. This is actress Scarlett Johansson -- Sylvia mentioned in that video interview she'd like to see Johansson considered for the role.

Hi Gabri.

Henry Cavill.

And he's English. :)

He is Superman, in the new movie for the summer.

THUMBS UP FOR THE ENGLISH MEN!!!! I knew I lived in the wrong country.... I'm already packing!

Hmmmmmmm I'd like a workout with him calling al COUGARS!!!

Scarlett+Johansson.jpg

And one more picture (because Kirsten just taught me now to do this - can't resist trying the trick again!) 

Since we're mentally envisioning Gideon on TV, let's put Eva up here too. This is actress Scarlett Johansson -- Sylvia mentioned in that video interview she'd like to see Johansson considered for the role.

PERFECT!!! let's hope she'll be optioned and that she agrees.