One Chapter A Day - Re-Read Of Bared and Entwined

LN Cronan

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Print off a copy, and put him on your fridge. :)

I might try to make him my screensaver... if i'm lucky!

You have brought humour to our couple tonight. After that limo ride, they needed it. :)

Yes, yes they do need some laughs after that bad night culminating with that sex-fueled fight. Fortunately, this weekend we get to read the North Carolina chapter (#11) that's IMHO the best part of the whole book.

Sylvia said Gideon and Eva will spend more "alone time" together in Entwined -- let's hope they get to steal away for another weekend to hide from the world.

Yes, yes they do need some laughs after that bad night culminating with that sex-fueled fight. Fortunately, this weekend we get to read the North Carolina chapter (#11) that's IMHO the best part of the whole book.

Sylvia said Gideon and Eva will spend more "alone time" together in Entwined -- let's hope they get to steal away for another weekend to hide from the world.

Most definitely. No outside interference. They are better on their own.

I love the NC scenes too. After that I like their time in the car where Gideon starts to open up a little bit. I cry during that bit too.

Amber-Heard-NBC-Universal-Press-Tour-All

WOOOAAHH, I DID IT!!!!!!!!!  Thank you for the instructions!

She strongly resembles Scarlett, so people at casting will have more than one option.

Great pics ladies! I just got the new Entertainment Weekly in th mail today....Our GC, Henry Cavill is gracing the cover as SUperman!  :)

He's def perfect, and Amber Heard too...I think she'll be sassy. Alex Pettyfer is good for Cary. AndI like Dave Franco for CVJ.

I saw two tweets from people in Norway that they have EWY already :( Boo...not fair (Btw, i'm not on Twitter, I just stalk SD every once in while...lol)

Great pics ladies! I just got the new Entertainment Weekly in th mail today....Our GC, Henry Cavill is gracing the cover as SUperman!  :)

He's def perfect, and Amber Heard too...I think she'll be sassy. Alex Pettyfer is good for Cary. AndI like Dave Franco for CVJ.

I saw two tweets from people in Norway that they have EWY already :( Boo...not fair (Btw, i'm not on Twitter, I just stalk SD every once in while...lol)

Where does everyone keep seeing that people in Norway have the book??!?!? ahhh this is so unfair! :( 

Amber-Heard-NBC-Universal-Press-Tour-All

WOOOAAHH, I DID IT!!!!!!!!!  Thank you for the instructions!

She strongly resembles Scarlett, so people at casting will have more than one option.

Something missing .... but it was there five minutes ago!... where did I go wrong?

Norway's release date is June 15th and published by Bastion. But from what I understand from a friend who lives in Sweden the publishing company had a contest and the prizes were advance copies of EWY. Not sure how true that is I don't want to start any rumors. If its true I would love for Penquin to do a contest for us.