One Chapter A Day - Re-Read Of Bared and Entwined

LN Cronan

Oh things will turn around for both of you... The books provide a nice distraction from the problems in our real life but they are not real life they are just a story and sometimes we need to remember that. At least we have each other to vent to ladies... :) :)

I so agree, I actually started reading Crossfire last August when I was going through a Pancreatic Cancer Scare and only 3 weeks ago got the all clear so far but am being kept a close eye on as we have this cancer in our family.  Hence the big trip next year to New York for me and Memphis for my hubby, it has been a horredously hard time but like all good Scottish people and many other people around the world do, we just get on with us.  

Us Scots are classed as hard nuts, well we are certainly nuts LOL.

I love how you can just escape in these stories, imagine you are Eva or just imagine you are watching from the outside but crying, laughing, hoping, praying and wishing alongside these characters and I love Sylvia for giving us all that, she makes what we are going through in life disappear for a wee while so you can just relax and enjoy.

:)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh things will turn around for both of you... The books provide a nice distraction from the problems in our real life but they are not real life they are just a story and sometimes we need to remember that. At least we have each other to vent to ladies... :) :)

Thanks, you ladies are the best. :)

Yes it's only a story. But the subjects in it are true to life, ie the abuse, which in this case affects many of the characters. If these characters keep their secrets, how many other children/adults also do the same, in real life.

What lengths people will go through to hide their lives from others. Paying money to silence people from telling the truth.

Life isn't a bed of roses, unfortunately.

It's a good job I have a wicked sense of humour. :)

I so agree, I actually started reading Crossfire last August when I was going through a Pancreatic Cancer Scare and only 3 weeks ago got the all clear so far but am being kept a close eye on as we have this cancer in our family. Hence the big trip next year to New York for me and Memphis for my hubby, it has been a horredously hard time but like all good Scottish people and many other people around the world do, we just get on with us.

Us Scots are classed as hard nuts, well we are certainly nuts LOL.

I love how you can just escape in these stories, imagine you are Eva or just imagine you are watching from the outside but crying, laughing, hoping, praying and wishing alongside these characters and I love Sylvia for giving us all that, she makes what we are going through in life disappear for a wee while so you can just relax and enjoy.

:)

Big hug from down south.

You have to live for today.

Glad your ok. :)

It's escapism. We get so involved, it's like their family, you want to try and help with their problems. Sit them down, tell them what their doing wrong especially Gideon. Oh that boy needs a firm hand at the moment.

Big hug from down south.

You have to live for today.

Glad your ok. :)

It's escapism. We get so involved, it's like their family, you want to try and help with their problems. Sit them down, tell them what their doing wrong especially Gideon. Oh that boy needs a firm hand at the moment.

You are so right Julie xx

Oh I know, don't worry, just sending you hugs anyway :)

Thank you.

You will love New York. I went for my 50. I would move there tomorrow. So vibrant, fun, and sitting drinking coffee while people watching is amazing.

Unlike Sylvia, I didn't see Gideon Cross, but then again I didn't know he was out there. I would have looked for him. ;)

Thank you.

You will love New York. I went for my 50. I would move there tomorrow. So vibrant, fun, and sitting drinking coffee while people watching is amazing.

Unlike Sylvia, I didn't see Gideon Cross, but then again I didn't know he was out there. I would have looked for him. ;)

not telling my hubby but while sitting having coffee, I will be scanning the streets LOL :), you never know I may see the man SD said gave her the image of Gideon, Oh wouldn't that be brilliant, I would of course take photo's for all the ladies on here if I ever saw this man, pity SD didn't take his photo for us all :)

not telling my hubby but while sitting having coffee, I will be scanning the streets LOL :), you never know I may see the man SD said gave her the image of Gideon, Oh wouldn't that be brilliant, I would of course take photo's for all the ladies on here if I ever saw this man, pity SD didn't take his photo for us all :)

Don't forget a walk up Fifth Avenue. Penthouse apartment. :) he maybe looking out his window. :)

Henry+Cavill+GQ+UK+June+2013+2.jpg

Ladies I think we are in need of our daily Henry/Gideon pick me up! (I could look at him all day!)

Sending you all a big hug from florida! :)

Thank you! You definitely made my break from cleaning house much more enjoyable.

Hi everyone....I hope someone can help me.  I haven't received any forum emails since early this morning from the Crossfire Series. I have  been getting a couple hundred a day and now nothing.  Is anyone else experiencing this?  Is it my computer, my Yahoo mail, or maybe my forum settings?  I'm computer illiterate so I don't know where to begin.  I'm going through forum withdrawal and starting to panic.  I don't think I touched anything but.....

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Hi everyone....I hope someone can help me.  I haven't received any forum emails since early this morning from the Crossfire Series. I have  been getting a couple hundred a day and now nothing.  Is anyone else experiencing this?  Is it my computer, my Yahoo mail, or maybe my forum settings?  I'm computer illiterate so I don't know where to begin.  I'm going through forum withdrawal and starting to panic.  I don't think I touched anything but.....

Thanks for any help you can offer!

I'm not sure if its connected. But since middle of the week, mine went through google, then all of a sudden, yahoo popped up. No google anymore. Try your emails first. I'm a computerphobe.

Funny how I posted this pic while I was taking a break from cleaning too!! :D

Lol, lately it seems like all I do anymore is clean, read this forum and re-read BTY and RIY.

I've been widowed nearly eight years now. This story and FSOG makes me realise what I'm missing in my life. Being together, loving arguing, laughing, making decisions as a couple, it's what relationships are all about. Life.

I know how hard life would be for Gideon if Eva wasn't in his life, with her at his side, in his bed. I'm doing it. It sucks!

I didn't mean to sadden your usuall cheerful mood. Will a great hug and a kiss on both of your cheeks do?

You're not the only one! I'm glad my manfriend is part of a music forum so he wont think I'm crazy for reading this forum constantly!

Well that's good. My ex husband(Definitely no Gideon) thought I was nuts for caring so much about a book series.

Henry+Cavill+GQ+UK+June+2013+2.jpg

Ladies I think we are in need of our daily Henry/Gideon pick me up! (I could look at him all day!) 

Sending you all a big hug from florida! :)

I could look at him all night long as well!! Thank you so much, my dreams are going to be the sweetest ever, "golden" even!!!!

Well that's good. My ex husband(Definitely no Gideon) thought I was nuts for caring so much about a book series.

Well ladies, we care so much because we are women who appreciate romance, love, affection, having feelings for our fellow man(Gideon in this case);) and want the HEA for them. Gives us a nice warm feeling. :)