One Chapter A Day - Re-Read Of Bared and Entwined

LN Cronan

Henry has natural blue eyes :)

Hi Sheens263, 

Thanks for clarify that for me.  I swear I thought I was seeing things.  Everytime I saw him in the media, his eyes looked either brown or almost black in colour.  When you see his photos his eyes appeared quite blue.  So thanks again.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sheens263, 

Thanks for clarify that for me.  I swear I thought I was seeing things.  Everytime I saw him in the media, his eyes looked either brown or almost black in colour.  When you see his photos his eyes appeared quite blue.  So thanks again.

Hi GiGi

He has blue eyes but his left eye has a brown flash through the top of it which is probably what you saw.  I have pre-ordered tickets to see the new Superman movie next Friday so looking forward to that :)

Maybe, maybe not. Aftershock and Afterburn have already been written, and Crossfire Four was already in progress of being written earlier this spring.

The release date is up to the publisher (we've all learned the hard way) -- but I would hope they'd be eager to get a guaranteed #1 bestseller released during the 2013 holiday shopping season.

Crossing my fingers. Hey, "crossing" -- that's "punny" as Cary would say ;)

If they are smart they will get the book out ASAP to make it up to the fans!!! BTW, the book was amazing as i knew it would be!

To LN Cronan and Andie

And not forgetting Kirsten for her photos and computer wizardry.

On behalf of all the ladies of this forum(and any men), who have been following over the past few weeks.

We would like to thank you for all your hard work, and witty humour, that as kept us going.

Your time and effort is much appreciated.

It has been a pleasure to work with you, cry with you, laugh with you, get angry with you, and have a d a m n good time with you.

We look forward to doing it all over again come Friday. :D

Thank you again.

Stand and take a bow.

Cheering from England and Italy. Yay!!!

Thank you, Julie. Really appreciate your genuinely kind gesture *hugs*

Do you remember when Gideon took Eva's shawl from Cary and draped it over her shoulders while Cary pushed her gloves into her hands (BTY, p. 87)? I perceive this scene as a major shift in Eva's life. Her world's expanding now by having not only Cary, but also Gideon. Somehow it also happens in my life. This forum has become the main factor in the expansion *wink*

I have limited time, energy, and CC [eerrr, that's Cerebro Capacity and Crossfire Capacity *grin*] so I have to make more reasonable priorities in life. By doing so, I can invest the teCC wisely in this forum [Julie, this is my own special way of apologizing to you for the late reply *puppy eyes*]

Last but not least, Eva told Gideon that there's room for more people who loved him in his life (RIY, p. 200) and it's so true. I've never thought that the people I met in cyber world would have a special place in my heart. I love this forum for its diverse members, positive vibes, and dynamic discussions. And that'd be including you, Sylvia *blowing kisses*

We are all connected by the Crossfire series. To some extent, I personally think that all of us can relate to the journey of GidEva *group hug*

Lots of love,

Andie

Do you remember when Gideon took Eva's shawl from Cary and draped it over her shoulders while Cary pushed her gloves into her hands (BTY, p. 87)? I perceive this scene as a major shift in Eva's life. Her world's expanding now by having not only Cary, but also Gideon. Somehow it also happens in my life. This forum has become the main factor in the expansion *wink*

I have limited time, energy, and CC [eerrr, that's Cerebro Capacity and Crossfire Capacity *grin*] so I have to make more reasonable priorities in life. By doing so, I can invest the teCC wisely in this forum [Julie, this is my own special way of apologizing to you for the late reply *puppy eyes*]

Last but not least, Eva told Gideon that there's room for more people who loved him in his life (RIY, p. 200) and it's so true. I've never thought that the people I met in cyber world would have a special place in my heart. I love this forum for its diverse members, positive vibes, and dynamic discussions. And that'd be including you, Sylvia *blowing kisses*

We are all connected by the Crossfire series. To some extent, I personally think that all of us can relate to the journey of GidEva *group hug*

Lots of love,

Andie

Hi Andie

Its good that your back. We have missed your little puzzles! I'm so glad we have this little family here to while away the hours. I love your puppy dog eyes. Just come back when you can.

Big hugs

Julie x

Lots of love,

Andie

Big long hug in return!! That's so sweet!!!!