Entwined With You- Chapter One

I hope that books 4 & 5 don't take too long to come out like book 3 as I will not be able to contain myself. Yes I agree with you work is such an inconvenience when you are trying to catch up with one of Sylvia's books, however, I have my IPad with me all the time so I secretly have it hidden in my work trays and read inbetween dealing my day job, LOL, I know it is terrible but when you are reading one of these books, you just don't want to put them down. :)

Praying book 4&5 to be released soon after book 3 too. The waiting is killing me. Though we get snippets and snapshots and tomorrow a full chapter, still very hard. But I am thankful to this forum. And knowing I am not alone. My friends don't read they don't get it when I get all worked up about the crossfire series.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I so agree bookworm, none of my friends at work have read these books or any of Syvlia's, there is one girl who is still on Bared but she has been reading it for month and as she read 50 Shades first she can't get past that even though I keep telling her this is totally different and a bit more realistic, anyway I am so glad I found this forum and hearing everyone else's point of view and being able to discuss these books with other people who love them :)

LOL, I only wished in the audio books is that they had different people say the lines, like on the animated films, I think when you hear a woman doing a male's voice on the audio book it sounds funny, I still listen though :)

OMG! THAT would be great--to hear a man's voice speak Gideon's words!

I see that you are from Edinburgh, Scotland---have you read "On Dublin Street" ?

OMG! THAT would be great--to hear a man's voice speak Gideon's words!

I see that you are from Edinburgh, Scotland---have you read "On Dublin Street" ?

Hi AMC 

No I have not read that, who wrote it and is it any good.

So where in the world are you from.

Hi AMC 

USA...Kentucky...

Samantha Young wrote "On Dublin Street"--

It takes place in Edinburgh, Scotland--present day...

And yes, I think that it is very good book...it is not part of a series..

USA...Kentucky...

Samantha Young wrote "On Dublin Street"--

It takes place in Edinburgh, Scotland--present day...

And yes, I think that it is very good book...it is not part of a series..

Hi AMC 

Loved On Dublin and the next one is out tomorrow... Down London Road

LOL, I only wished in the audio books is that they had different people say the lines, like on the animated films, I think when you hear a woman doing a male's voice on the audio book it sounds funny, I still listen though :)

i agree. I like her as Eva's voice but she sounds really funny as Gideon's voice.

Hey Mrs. C, you always have excellent luck in getting into the snapshot/snippet site right when new stuff goes live.

Any chance tomorrow you could do a a copy/paste of the text of Entwined Chapter One and save it for if (actually when) the stampede of fans to the site suddenly swamps the server and the site goes down temporarily?

I'm going to attempt the same thing, but you seem to have better luck that even me, so if any of us here is going to succeed, it'll be you. Plus I have a medical appointment about an hour after release time, and so I'd have to tear myself away from any efforts to get into the site after the first 30 minutes of trying unsuccessfully.

I figure as an emergency aid to the hardcore fans here, if practically none of them can get in immediately after Chapter One hits would be to paste the text into this special spoiler thread you created. It'd have to be done in chunks of posts (because of maximum limits on how many characters each post here can handle.) But if worse came to worse, it will be a way for all of the fans on these threads to be able to read at the same time instead of having to keep working on trying to access http://www.sylviaday.com/category/snippet/ if it's tied up.

Everyone keeps saying they hope chapter 1 is long. Well the chapters in BTY average between 7 to 10 pages and in RIY chapters average between 7 to 13 pages. I am hoping for at least ten pages.

USA...Kentucky...Samantha Young wrote "On Dublin Street"--It takes place in Edinburgh, Scotland--present day...And yes, I think that it is very good book...it is not part of a series..

Thanks AMC, I shall look it up

Everyone keeps saying they hope chapter 1 is long. Well the chapters in BTY average between 7 to 10 pages and in RIY chapters average between 7 to 13 pages. I am hoping for at least ten pages.

Yes hopefully that will be enough to keep us going till June 4th

Hey Mrs. C, you always have excellent luck in getting into the snapshot/snippet site right when new stuff goes live. Any chance tomorrow you could do a a copy/paste of the text of Entwined Chapter One and save it for if (actually when) the stampede of fans to the site suddenly swamps the server and the site goes down temporarily? I'm going to attempt the same thing, but you seem to have better luck that even me, so if any of us here is going to succeed, it'll be you. Plus I have a medical appointment about an hour after release time, and so I'd have to tear myself away from any efforts to get into the site after the first 30 minutes of trying unsuccessfully. I figure as an emergency aid to the hardcore fans here, if practically none of them can get in immediately after Chapter One hits would be to paste the text into this special spoiler thread you created. It'd have to be done in chunks of posts (because of maximum limits on how many characters each post here can handle.) But if worse came to worse, it will be a way for all of the fans on these threads to be able to read at the same time instead of having to keep working on trying to access http://www.sylviaday.com/category/snippet/ if it's tied up.

Yup will do..!!

Yup will do..!!

Excellent!!!! I'm pretty certain you'll get into the site, because you always have such great luck. I'm hoping I'll be able to get in as well. But we can't be the only two here posting back and forth OMG while others here are going AGHHHHH after the server swamps.

We all gotta get 'er read right away and get going on dissecting it all!!!!

Yup will do..!!

Excellent!!!! I'm pretty certain you'll get into the site, because you always have such great luck. I'm hoping I'll be able to get in as well. But we can't be the only two here posting back and forth OMG while others here are going AGHHHHH after the server swamps.

We all gotta get 'er read right away and get going on dissecting it all!!!!

If I get in right away, I'll post it here. :)  One of us is bound to get on.

Keep in mind, anyone who opts to post the Chapter One text here, do so in chunks. Each of these "Reply to this topic" boxes has a maximum number of words/characters it will accept. So all of the chapter won't fit in just one box.

LN you think 2 pages per post. What's the character limit do you know?