Entwined With You- Chapter One

LN you think 2 pages per post. What's the character limit do you know?

Not sure on the exact figure of the character limit, but I think two pages per post would fit -- that'd be in line with some of the longer posts here. Ten pages of text probably wouldn't fit.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to be able to sleep tonight? ;)

no, what about you?

To continue this countdown and being very excited, it's almost like Christmas eve. The real Christmas will be June 4th. Being on this forum, as made the time go so much quicker. Less than a month now. :)

LOL - Thanks Mrs C .. I just sugguested that on the other thread   :)    Also might say not to post spoiler stuff of Facebook or Twitter at for a coupe of days until everyone has a chance to read it .  

Totally agree! I was so bummed when the last Sookie Stackhouse book was spoiled on FB and people wouldn't put SPOILER on their threads....but I have no worries with you lovies :)

I also tried to get my husband to read these books and he said no way. So I tried reading him some of the naughty parts and he blushed! He said he didn't know what was weirder that I was reading this or that his sister told me to read them lol! But he is enjoying me reading let me tell you ;)

I also tried to get my husband to read these books and he said no way. So I tried reading him some of the naughty parts and he blushed! He said he didn't know what was weirder that I was reading this or that his sister told me to read them lol! But he is enjoying me reading let me tell you ;)

Yes my husband is too!!:)

My 19 year old daughter told me to read these books. But she refuses to talk about them with me. Good job I have you lot! When I tell friends what I'm reading they wink at me saying I only read it for the sex, which really annoys me. Yes the sex is HOT!! But I love the story about Gideon and Eva. The heartbreak angst and turmoil they have to endure to find love. Sigh!

My husband ran out of his usual reading material so he read these 2 books. He was a little jaded after FSOG... So he was not as in love with the series as we are... But that is ok.

Well the sun is shinning here in Scotland .

It's even happy that chapter 1 of EWY is being released today!

But we have got to wait until the US wakes up. :(

It's worth the wait though I'm sure !

The sun is now rising in the eastern United States. Entwined Chapter One Day is upon us.

can hardly wait. i hope we can download it. i want to read it over and over and over again. :D

I am going to try and download it or at least copy it and put it on a word document so I can read it over and over again as it is still a few weeks until the book is out :)

Well the sun is shinning here in Scotland .

It's even happy that chapter 1 of EWY is being released today!

But we have got to wait until the US wakes up. :(

It's worth the wait though I'm sure !

Hi ShazScott, where in Scotland are you, I am in Edinburgh and counting down the time also, so excited :)

I am going to try and download it or at least copy it and put it on a word document so I can read it over and over again as it is still a few weeks until the book is out :)

Me too!!!! And if the server overloads this morning, I'm going to try to post Chapter One into this thread. It might be later in the day, though -- unfortunately, an hour after "Release Hour" I'm due in my doctor's office for my annual physical. If I've gotten to see Chapter One already, I imagine my pulse will be racing. If I've been thwarted in my attempt thus far to see it right away, my blood pressure could be up.

Hi sheens263 !

I'm in the west coast just outside Glasgow !

Well ladies.

The dog has been walked, lunch prepared, phone on silent. I'm ready.

Do you think Sylvia will bring the Internet to its knees? Facebook is full of comments from around the globe. The Aussies do have Eva and Gideon, but it's midnight there.

93 minutes!!!

Me too!!!! And if the server overloads this morning, I'm going to try to post Chapter One into this thread. It might be later in the day, though -- unfortunately, an hour after "Release Hour" I'm due in my doctor's office for my annual physical. If I've gotten to see Chapter One already, I imagine my pulse will be racing. If I've been thwarted in my attempt thus far to see it right away, my blood pressure could be up.

If it is an OBGYN appt it will be so apropos LOL you will just have to read fast then you can digest during the appt

OK !!   I love the OBGYN  comment :)      I too was stupid and have an 9am EDT appt, but its just a quick haircut so I should be home to read after the 1st crush had hit the site.  

40 mins and counting  .........