Video of Sylvia interview May 14 2013 Booktalk Nation

I wonder if he knows how famous he is?

Ha! Trip to New York booked for May next year. Oh yes! Is stalking illegal in New York still? :) lol

LOL, I am going to NY next year also but not until October, I must look out for that guy that Sylvia was mentioning :)

Yes -- you can see video reply of the hour-long interview she gave yesterday for Booktalk Nation.

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lemzB1Z-VZI

NOTE: at the very start is about ten seconds of "Hangout" screen logo - let the play button keep going; the video will start.

Approximately the first 20 minutes of the interview focus on Sylvia as a writer; there's some really cool stuff there. Some additional details about her as a writer come up as well during the fan question-and-answer portion later in the interview too.

She gives us a detailed update about the progress of plans to bring the Crossfire series to premium cable television.

Of course, she does answer questions about Crossfire as well. Highlights there:

• In Entwined, we'll find out who Gideon's abuser had been
  • As far as Happily Ever After goes for the five Crossfire novels, well, "Gideon's going to want a ring on it."
  • She says some really interesting things in response to a question about Corrine being hated by the fandom.
  • As things stand right now, the story will continue to be told from Eva's point of view -- no major plans at this time for Gideon point of view stuff.
  • She hinted that long-term, Gideon might reconcile with his family as part of his recovery journey.

There's lots of stuff from this interview that'll keep us busy for days in the already existing Crossfire threads, but I thought I'd start a special one here for we fans to watch the entire interview and then talk about it together.

Thanks for posting the clip it was really interesting to listen to :)

I'm still standing by my theory that Christopher Vidal sr was Gideon's abuser

Or he at least knew who it was and covered up financially for it to be hidden to spare upsetting his pregnant wife who was already having a difficult pregnancy

I am of that impression also, I think that is why Gideon is major owner of Vidal records :)

I am of that impression also, I think that is why Gideon is major owner of Vidal records :)

Completely agree with you sheens.

I think Gideon is the major owner of Vidal records show he has the power to destroy Vidal for what he did to him.

I also think that's why Angus left when the time was right and went to work for Gideon .

What I'd like to know about Angus leaving what made the time right for him to work for Gideon ?

I think Gideon is the major owner of Vidal records show he has the power to destroy Vidal for what he did to him.

I also think that's why Angus left when the time was right and went to work for Gideon .

What I'd like to know about Angus leaving what made the time right for him to work for Gideon ?

I agree Shaz, only time will tell :)

I agree Shaz, only time will tell :)

What does this say about Elizabeth? We all love to go on and on about Monica. Gideon told her what was going in and not only did she not believe him, she's still married to this monster?

Sheens263, on 16 May 2013 - 11:43 AM, said:

I agree Shaz, only time will tell

ShazScott1980, on 15 May 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:

I'm still standing by my theory that Christopher Vidal sr was Gideon's abuser

Or he at least knew who it was and covered up financially for it to be hidden to spare upsetting his pregnant wife who was already having a difficult pregnancy

quote name="Kirsten" post="9385" timestamp="1368702707"]What does this say about Elizabeth? We all love to go on and on about Monica. Gideon told her what was going in and not only did she not believe him, she's still married to this monster?

On June 4 we will find out