Ideas on how to set up spoiler threads for Entwined starting June 4?

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we sign up for sex education classes from Gideon? Pleaseeeeeeee

Supposedly, he knows a thousand ways to make a woman come. Or so he bragged to Eva early on, offering to show her.

It wasn't enough, though, to convince her to immediately sign up for lessons. 

Now that would be an experience that would be hard to pass up! 

UK ebooks are released on the 4th also. Those who have pre ordered the paperback in the UK from an online seller wont receive them until the 8th. I was a member of a number of Harry Potter forums when those books were being released. When a new book was being released a new thread would be set up in the forum which would be the only place you were allowed to talk about that book for at least a couple of weeks. Then anybody who didnt want to be spoiled should just avoid that thread until they have finished the book. After a few week's it was assumed that everyone posting would have read the books and then different threads could be created regarding different topics without risk of spoiling people wih the titles!!

Ladies I can't contain my excitement!! Remember when on fb SD posted that a bookstore had copies of signed EWY and the thirteenth Charlaine Harris book?? Well I made the list for a signed EWY and i just purchased it ahhhhhhh jumping off the walls!

Oh you lucky lady! Well done! So pleased for you. :) :) :)

Just like LN Im sitting on my hand (one hand while holding EWY in the other lol) until the 7th! I wouldn't want to start discussing it without everyone's input!

I truly hope everyone honors that because I know that I would hate it if I had to wait for the book and then log on here and see people already talking about it and I couldn't contribute!

I hope so too, we shall all be in on 7th discussing this like mad and like Julie said I think it would also be really good to do a chapter at a time, I know I have understood more when we have done this for the books than just discussing the book as a whole as everyone will just jump around and it may get confusing. :)

I wanted to mention this although it might have been mentioned already or the plans might have changed since I haven't gone through this thread since we agreed on waiting a few days to start discussing. Sylvia was active on this site when RIY was released. She answered most questions on here and in the FB forum. I'm wondering if there will be a new forum on FB started or if she will be directing all people with questions here.

I hope so too, we shall all be in on 7th discussing this like mad and like Julie said I think it would also be really good to do a chapter at a time, I know I have understood more when we have done this for the books than just discussing the book as a whole as everyone will just jump around and it may get confusing. :)

Yea discussing a chapter at a time sounds like a really good idea! 

I wanted to mention this although it might have been mentioned already or the plans might have changed since I haven't gone through this thread since we agreed on waiting a few days to start discussing. Sylvia was active on this site when RIY was released. She answered most questions on here and in the FB forum. I'm wondering if there will be a new forum on FB started or if she will be directing all people with questions here.

I bet there will be a FB forum because to post here you have to wait to be validated and I know for me that took a few days. 

We can't ask Sylvia to wait till the 7th on her own forum. That would be downright rude.

LOL. I'm in agreement with that Julie. I just want everyone to realize that while we might hold off on posting others might start.

We can't ask Sylvia to wait till the 7th on her own forum. That would be downright rude.

I agree! I think there will still be a FB forum because when RIY was released that's the forum I read before this one and that gives a lot more people the ability to talk about the book. 

I bet someone will star a thread on the fourth, maybe someone who is new and wont know of our agreement or maybe the administrators idk I just know that I wont start typing until the 7th! 

LOL. I'm in agreement with that Julie. I just want everyone to realize that while we might hold off on posting others might start.

It's their site too. For the main bulk of us diehards we could start our own page, under the heading, The Henry Club! Lol

Who is Henry?

Henry Cavill, he is a British Actor, best know for The Tudors, he also did The Cold Light of Day with Bruce Willis and who we all think would be a perfect Gideon.

We post pictures of him on this site, usually under the Clues SD is posting thread, have a look :D