Ideas on how to set up spoiler threads for Entwined starting June 4?

Hi Ms. Bookworm.

Anytime you want, I can send you a copy. I have an extra book on hand. Just say the word and I will post it first thing in the morning.

Hi Gigi, :D reading digital at the moment. Our bookstore only getting the books on the tenth June.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jmhope, 

What country do you live in?  Sylvia Day has posted a copy of what the book cover will be on her website. You may want to take a look at that, if it helps. 

I live in Virginia, USA.   I know the website and what the cover should have lookded like.  I just wanted to have some fun and view the "real" thing.  Got my copy 6/4 and I have never read a book in one night!!  Couldn't put it down, thoroughly enjoyed it, can't wait to start reading all the posts and most of all I can't wait for book 4!!!

Hi Everyone, 

I posted this in another forum, but I wante dot make sure that everyone gets the information if they need it or would like to do something about the fact that some of the stores released Sylvia's book early (there are phone numbers listed for anyone who might like to pick up a phone and voice their complaint).  I  just called Penguin Publishers in Canada to complain about the early release dates from some of the retailers.  The representative from Penguin said that this was the first that she had heard of this problem.  I find that incredibly difficult to believe.  I also mentioned to her about the Sylvia Day Community site and I could have sworn that I heard crickets on the other side of the line.  The lady had no idea what I was talking about. 

If there are emails being sent, I don't think that those emails are going to the right places.  So with that in mind I looked up the Penguin Publishers numbers and if anyone would like they can call one of the 800 numbers in either Canada or the US.  For all the other ladies in Europe, Penguin Publishers can be found in their local phone directories (If someone needs help, just let me know and I will figure out a way to get the number for you).  Here are the numbers: 

1.  Penguin Publishers Canada

(800)399-6858

2.  Penguin Publishers USA

(800)526-0275

Again, if anyone has a problem with either of these numbers, just shoot me off an email and let me know what city and province/state that you live in and I will get you the numbers.  I hope this helps.