Ideas on how to set up spoiler threads for Entwined starting June 4?

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you Americans should not be able to read your books till the 6th June like us poor Brits. ;)

Only kidding. :)

I'm downloading on the 4th, book won't be here till 7th or 8th. Amazons prediction. :(

I will go with the majority.

I will play catch up with posts when I finished.

You ladies are awesome. Thank you :)

as I am in UK like Julie, I am the same, download is due on 4th through my IPad but Amazon will not issue paperback until 6th so I will not get it until around the same time as Julie, so I will go with the majority as well :)

I can feel your excitement :)

2 weeks and counting

I intend having a late night to get the book read, on my daughters kindle. Booked a weeks vacation :)

When I get my paperback I will devour it slowly. :)

You are so funny Julie :)

I think 7th June sounds good.

Will be difficult not to go on to the forum !!

And say didn't see that coming or that's exactly what so and so said that would happen or I said that's what would happen !

But only fair to the slower readers .

Thankfully although I live in the UK I won't be waiting until the 6th .

I'm pre ordered on audible and the book will be getting downloaded for IBooks on the 4th !

I agree it will be difficult not to go on before 7th but I think we can all do it, we just have to sit on our hands lol :)

I'll likely read the site June 4-6, but right now I am leaning toward the consensus here to hold off until June 7 to start going crazy posting.

I can amuse myself by going back over some posts made in the past, especially since the snapshots started showing up, about various guesses I had about what they mean. See how near or off the mark I was. Probably off the mark, given the clever plot twists. At best, maybe half right.

I was half right about snapshot #1 involving media manipulation by Gideon and/or Eva regarding the Gideon/Corrine cover story or possibly the Eva/Brett story coming in. Half right in that Eva is considering manipulating Deanna Johnson in the future, and Deanna has already caught wind of the Eva/Brett connection. Totally taken by plot twist surprise thought that a reporter is gunning for Gideon and is hoping Eva would secretly cooperate by turning against Gideon in revenge for Gideon "using" her (Eva). Whoa!

I'll likely read the site June 4-6, but right now I am leaning toward the consensus here to hold off until June 7 to start going crazy posting.

I can amuse myself by going back over some posts made in the past, especially since the snapshots started showing up, about various guesses I had about what they mean. See how near or off the mark I was. Probably off the mark, given the clever plot twists. At best, maybe half right.

I was half right about snapshot #1 involving media manipulation by Gideon and/or Eva regarding the Gideon/Corrine cover story or possibly the Eva/Brett story coming in. Half right in that Eva is considering manipulating Deanna Johnson in the future, and Deanna has already caught wind of the Eva/Brett connection. Totally taken by plot twist surprise thought that a reporter is gunning for Gideon and is hoping Eva would secretly cooperate by turning against Gideon in revenge for Gideon "using" her (Eva). Whoa!

Well I'll cut you some slack there LN because that was a new character introduction...we are basing our theories on existing characters!!

Oh I think that come June 7, we're going to bounce all over the place. Well, at least I will, starting off with the big AH HAH!!!! moments, especially the ending, and whatever major crisis erupts somewhere in the middle of the novel.

Then I can see myself enjoying the summer going step by step savoring every plot twist.

Oh I think that come June 7, we're going to bounce all over the place. Well, at least I will, starting off with the big AH HAH!!!! moments, especially the ending, and whatever major crisis erupts somewhere in the middle of the novel.

Then I can see myself enjoying the summer going step by step savoring every plot twist.

Oh I so agree. :)

It's taken us 6 months to get here. This forum has made the time go quite quickly. Answered lots of queries, and we will do it all over again, ready for the next book. :)

I'm looking forward to the 7th almost as much as reading the book on the 4th.  I feel like I'm approaching this book as a school assignment. 

I have my list of questions, clues, and hopes for Eva and Gideon.  I plan on taking notes as I read well since I have an ebook I will highlight sections. After the first read through I will make notes.  The second read through will be my in depth analysis read that should get me through to the 7th and reading everyone's thoughts here.  There aren't too many series that get me this involved with the characters but I have a few but so far Crossfire is my favorite.  These characters give me a lot to think about and there are so many questions that need answers.

I'm looking forward to the 7th almost as much as reading the book on the 4th.  I feel like I'm approaching this book as a school assignment. 

I have my list of questions, clues, and hopes for Eva and Gideon.  I plan on taking notes as I read well since I have an ebook I will highlight sections. After the first read through I will make notes.  The second read through will be my in depth analysis read that should get me through to the 7th and reading everyone's thoughts here.  There aren't too many series that get me this involved with the characters but I have a few but so far Crossfire is my favorite.  These characters give me a lot to think about and there are so many questions that need answers.

Sharonm745 an assignment that we all will get an a plus on.

We've been revising study planning and brain storming together for months now.

Can't wait until 4th so glad that I'm off work the first week in June . The decorating will have to go on hold 4th !!

Sharonm745 an assignment that we all will get an a plus on.

We've been revising study planning and brain storming together for months now.

Can't wait until 4th so glad that I'm off work the first week in June . The decorating will have to go on hold 4th !!

hehe an A+ for sure. 

I don't think I've ever gone over a school book as much as I've gone over these books. 

hehe an A+ for sure. 

I don't think I've ever gone over a school book as much as I've gone over these books.

I agree don't think I've give any assignment as much attention as I have to these books and the upcoming EWY !

I've read and re read the books too many times to mention then listened to it and had great fun on the forum brain storming what we expect to be revealed in the coming Gideon and Eva crossfire story !

isnt it obvious that we are all staying up the enitre first night to finish it...I can just imagine all the night lights on across the world...

It would have been much better if those night lights were on all night on a snowy night in February but I guess we can wait 12 MORE DAYS...