Penguin Publishing Picture Posts

Kirsten

Andie

I am just in aww at how you come to your conclusions, I have looked over the snippets and countdown picture after reading what you have written and they make more sense than what I had been picturing LOL :)

Will you do another one after the book comes out stating what went where with the pictures and countdown as well, I had just mentioned to LN, I would love someone to do that so I know myself what I reading co-incides with what picutre/snapshot otherwise I will be clueless when reading the book :)

Hi, Sheens

I'd love to do it for you *hugs* I'm having so much fun with my crossword-sudoku-puzzle combo chart that I successfully resist myself from reading any reviews *LOL* Slim odds of crossguessingfirerandomly [that's crossfire+guessing randomly *wink*] it right, though *grin*

XOXO

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Sheens

I'd love to do it for you *hugs* I'm having so much fun with my crossword-sudoku-puzzle combo chart that I successfully resist myself from reading any reviews *LOL*

XOXO

When I read your crosswords, they are very entertaining...keeps the mind rollling

I think we are all going to rip through ewy and then have to salivate and wait for 4 and then 5,,,I know we have less than a week to go but Im already dreading the next wait go round...torture

Hi golfergirl that will just give you more time to find Gideon

You have to be our eyes and ears!!