Penguin Publishing Picture Posts

Kirsten

Sheens,

As you see from the above message, I have other computer deficiencies beside the iPad problem. I've never done this kind of forum discussion before and I haven't quite gotten the hang of replying - it seems to go in a different place each time!

Anyway, thank you so much for taking the time to write out the directions for me. If the book doesn't come tomorrow I'll try them out.

Sweet dreams or day dreams!

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a couple of Walmarts within an hour's driving time, plus I am blessed with having several vibrant indie bookstores within two hours' driving time.

Road trip!!!!!

I tried our Walmart and no luck... In fact they had NO Sylvia Day books out at all :(

Target didn't have it out yet either... Total bummer

But a plus is they did gave a stand up cardboard poster of the new superman. He looked seriously dark and dangerous and totally Delicious!

It's lovely here as well, for the time being.

As for my Gedeon... I went to the bank this morning :ph34r: and feigned interest in some leaflets that were spread upon the counter and I was really lucky, I SPOTTED HIM AGAIN!!!

He's not a bank teller, Perhaps he's a junior assistant...

Definitely young, I'd say in his early thirties, blue pinstripe suit, white shirt, even sporting a light sun-tan... grrrrr

PS: Shall we keep in touch as the time for our downloads draws near?

I'm so happy for you to have a real life Gideon!

Sheens,

As you see from the above message, I have other computer deficiencies beside the iPad problem. I've never done this kind of forum discussion before and I haven't quite gotten the hang of replying - it seems to go in a different place each time!

Anyway, thank you so much for taking the time to write out the directions for me. If the book doesn't come tomorrow I'll try them out.

Sweet dreams or day dreams!

No probs, I hope it works out for you