Today I found the hidden world of smileys here in the forum! 

Ok maybe they arent so hidden but I noticed that it is still an unexplored part apart from the regular :):D   ;) so I took it upon myself to expose you all to this world!

The instructions to get there are simple (if on a laptop, this will not work on an ipad)

When writing a post just click on the smiley you see in the toolbar at the top. Then a little toolbar will open on the bottom and you'll see really small letters saying Show All so click on that and it will open a small window and that wil show you all of the smileys. Some cant be seen (idk why) but others can and the first one that you should see is called mellow! All you have to do is type it how you see in the window and once you post you should see the smiley.

For those on a iPad who cant access the small window here is a cheat sheet of all the visible smileys and what you need to type so they can be visible in your posts.

Hope this helps!

944297_10151388613367143_2015428233_n.jp

933995_10151388613357143_1247322370_n.jp

312274_10151388613392143_280088626_n.jpg