List your theories for Entwined With You

julie54

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My main theory, is:

Is Gideons brunette fetish connected to mummy issues, regarding his abandonment as a child, and her not believing him. Did he screw women who were brunettes because they looked like his mother, and afterwards discard them, like he felt she did?

Victor.

I'm sure as soon as he got home, he started an investigation of his own, and will appear quite early in the book to support Eva. I think he will help Gideon, when he realises what he has done, to save his daughter.

Will Gideon make good on his promise to destroy and dismantle any journalist and publication that prints photos of Eva's abuse?

I think Gideon holds major shareholding in Vidal records, because at some point he will destroy Chris snr and Chris jnr, for making his life a misery. I think he is waiting till Ireland is old enough to go into the big wide world on her own, then sell his stock, or he keeps it because of the power it wields over the two men!

Well, now I'm quite puzzled.

I used to think the brunettes were on the no-sex list, Corinne the only exception. Did Magdalene ever have s*x with Gedeon?

I agree with you, Julie. The mummy issue can reasonably explain Gedeon's brunette fetish, albeit in a twisted way.

I believe that by refusing brunettes that closer intimacy and trust a sexual relationship involves, Gedeon is refusing both to Elizabeth, the one who should have taught him how to develop them.

Am I right, am I wrong????

Well, now I'm quite puzzled.

I used to think the brunettes were on the no-sex list, Corinne the only exception. Did Magdalene ever have s*x with Gedeon?

I agree with you, Julie. The mummy issue can reasonably explain Gedeon's brunette fetish, albeit in a twisted way.

I believe that by refusing brunettes that closer intimacy and trust a sexual relationship involves, Gedeon is refusing both to Elizabeth, the one who should have taught him how to develop them.

Am I right, am I wrong????

Apart from Lucas's wife Ann who was a redhead, all his other women were brunettes, with the exception of Eva of course. The brunettes were in two groups, sex only no friends and no sex just friends ie Magdalene. Corinne was also a sex and fiend (sorry I meant friend) lol

Julie you asked me this on the other thread but I saw that it fits here so I just copy and pasted it!

I think it was his abuse and his mother's neglect. The worst thing for a child is for something to happen to them and the person of authority and who's supposed to be your safe haven practically thinks you're the problem. 

He lost his father and the support he needed after that wasn't there. 

Julie you asked me this on the other thread but I saw that it fits here so I just copy and pasted it!

I think it was his abuse and his mother's neglect. The worst thing for a child is for something to happen to them and the person of authority and who's supposed to be your safe haven practically thinks you're the problem. 

He lost his father and the support he needed after that wasn't there.

I don't know how to copy and paste my answer.

Apart from Lucas's wife Ann who was a redhead, all his other women were brunettes, with the exception of Eva of course. The brunettes were in two groups, sex only no friends and no sex just friends ie Magdalene. Corinne was also a sex and fiend (sorry I meant friend) lol

I'm pretty ashamed of myself.... :blink:

Then the motives behind his brunette fetish are even more twisted!! Are there any shrinks on the forum? They might have the right guess!!

My theory is ...

Gideon found his dad when he committed suicide the beginning of his emotional problems.

His mother (Elizabeth) abandoned Gideon the first time by marring CV Sr. and creating a new family for herself but her son wasn't accepted.

His mother abandoned him a second time by waiting too long to get professional help for Gideon (it was really CV Jr. they were worried about).  By the time he (Gideon) did get professional help the focus was on his mother more which setup an environment where Gideon was abused.

The third time he was abandoned was when his mother didn't believe that he was abused.

My theory is ...

Gideon found his dad when he committed suicide the beginning of his emotional problems.

His mother (Elizabeth) abandoned Gideon the first time by marring CV Sr. and creating a new family for herself but her son wasn't accepted.

His mother abandoned him a second time by waiting too long to get professional help for Gideon (it was really CV Jr. they were worried about).  By the time he (Gideon) did get professional help the focus was on his mother more which setup an environment where Gideon was abused.

The third time he was abandoned was when his mother didn't believe that he was abused.

Completely agree Sharon! 

My theory is ...

I concur. Sharon.

My theory is ...

I believe you're right on spot!

My pet theory about how the murder case will go away - because detectives Graves violated Eva's rights when she asked Eva to confirm Eva dumped Gideon after Nathan died. The evidence becomes inadmissible.

I think the story about Eva and Brett kissing and then Gideon and Brett trying to kick one another's a***** is bound to get out -- too many witnesses.

Brett outing Eva as "Golden".

My biggest theory already played out in spoiler info from Sylvia - Gideon did do it. She's also indicated Corrine is getting kicked to the curb for hurting Eva -- does that mean Gideon is going t find out about Eva's side of the morning showdown outside Corrine's place? I'll bet Corrine tried to spin it as psycho Eva, because even Eva herself predicted Corrine would tell Gideon she (Eva) had shown up.

Dr. Lucas and/or Christopher Jr. egging on Deanna? I think Eva's gut is right Gideon f***** Deanna -- this time it's not just Eva's brunette paranoia messing with her head.

Those are the main ones.

My pet theory about how the murder case will go away - because detectives Graves violated Eva's rights when she asked Eva to confirm Eva dumped Gideon after Nathan died. The evidence becomes inadmissible.I think the story about Eva and Brett kissing and then Gideon and Brett trying to kick one another's a***** is bound to get out -- too many witnesses.Brett outing Eva as "Golden".My biggest theory already played out in spoiler info from Sylvia - Gideon did do it. She's also indicated Corrine is getting kicked to the curb for hurting Eva -- does that mean Gideon is going t find out about Eva's side of the morning showdown outside Corrine's place? I'll bet Corrine tried to spin it as psycho Eva, because even Eva herself predicted Corrine would tell Gideon she (Eva) had shown up.Dr. Lucas and/or Christopher Jr. egging on Deanna? I think Eva's gut is right Gideon f***** Deanna -- this time it's not just Eva's brunette paranoia messing with her head.Those are the main ones.

I would agree with these.

My pet theory about how the murder case will go away - because detectives Graves violated Eva's rights when she asked Eva to confirm Eva dumped Gideon after Nathan died. The evidence becomes inadmissible.

I think the story about Eva and Brett kissing and then Gideon and Brett trying to kick one another's a***** is bound to get out -- too many witnesses.

My biggest theory already played out in spoiler info from Sylvia - Gideon did do it. She's also indicated Corrine is getting kicked to the curb for hurting Eva -- does that mean Gideon is going t find out about Eva's side of the morning showdown outside Corrine's place? I'll bet Corrine tried to spin it as psycho Eva, because even Eva herself predicted Corrine would tell Gideon she (Eva) had shown up.

Dr. Lucas and/or Christopher Jr. egging on Deanna? I think Eva's gut is right Gideon f***** Deanna -- this time it's not just Eva's brunette paranoia messing with her head.

Those are the main ones.

There will be a media frenzy if/when Brett outs Eva as "Golden"

Those are the main ones.

They make perfect sense to me.

Then everyone will link Brett and Eva while she's secretly F(&^*** Gideon! I wonder how Gideon will feel about the media linking them together.

I think those demon twins will put in an appearance don't you. Even though Eva and him(Gideon) are tight.