SYLVIA DAY, PARAMUS

Hi,

Thank God I called Barnes & Noble this morning.   Apparently, I was given misinformation.   They do have 900 books tomorrow but in order for the actual

(special) event their are only 300 seats.   You need to have a wrist band that starts at 9:00 am.   You can still come later and get a book which she will sign.  The woman said to call before I start heading down tomorrow morning to see how many wrist bands are left.   AAAAGGGHHHH

I'm about 45 minutes from Paramus.  If they do have wrist bands I can't tell my hubby that I'm driving down in the morning to get the wrist band with the price of gas.

Hi Donnad

what about car-pooling?

Good Morning Girls (at least in NY)

There was about a 150-175 in attendance.   I'm trying to remember because I'm very tired from rereading into 4:00 this morning and need to hit the gym.  I didn't take notes.

The TV series will come out after the 2 books.   The 2 books will be out within the year.   She's still in writing book 4 (which we knew).   She said she wrote Reflected in You in 6 weeks but between editing and everything else with publishing it takes up to about 5 months.   She was very personable person.  About Elizabeth Vidal - she knows a few woman just like her and doesn't agree with her methods.   We will find out in the next book why Monica is so hung up on money.   She named quite a few of her favorite authors but since I didn't take notes I don't remember who they were.   Also I mentioned about what the title of book 4 was and she said she didn't know yet.   Then I informed we had a list on the website.  I started reading them off and they all started laughing with Demonizing You.   She said that one won't be used because the title insinuates something else.  She did say send the list of our titles.   At the beginning she use to write 2 books at a time but that was too much and only writes one book at a time.  I know there's more but got get this but to the gym.   All 3 books were signed too and also a picture was taken.

There was about a 150-175 in attendance.   I'm trying to remember because I'm very tired from rereading into 4:00 this morning and need to hit the gym.  I didn't take notes.

The TV series will come out after the 2 books.   The 2 books will be out within the year.   She's still in writing book 4 (which we knew).   She said she wrote Reflected in You in 6 weeks but between editing and everything else with publishing it takes up to about 5 months.   She was very personable person.  About Elizabeth Vidal - she knows a few woman just like her and doesn't agree with her methods.   We will find out in the next book why Monica is so hung up on money.   She named quite a few of her favorite authors but since I didn't take notes I don't remember who they were.   Also I mentioned about what the title of book 4 was and she said she didn't know yet.   Then I informed we had a list on the website.  I started reading them off and they all started laughing with Demonizing You.   She said that one won't be used because the title insinuates something else.  She did say send the list of our titles.   At the beginning she use to write 2 books at a time but that was too much and only writes one book at a time.  I know there's more but got get this but to the gym.   All 3 books were signed too and also a picture was taken.

Thanks so much for that Donnad, you are dedicated going to the gym, we are all green with envy that you got there.

I also informed her of the Title list on the thread we have here on her FB page so it would be good if she read it.

If you remember anything else re the book Entwined or future books would love to hear what Sylvia said and maybe Friday when we are all discussing the book you could let us know.  Thanks for what you have said so far.  You are so lucky you got your books signed, I would loved to have been over there just for that :)

Hi Donnad, 

Thanks for taking the time to post what happened.  I am sure that it must have been a lot of fun for you and the other ladies who attened.  Thanks again.