OMG I want to start talking about EWY NOW!!

Omg I just wanna say WOW first if all. I really don't to spoiler things for the ladies so I just want to ask general reactions to certain parts by giving chapter number instead of details.

Chapter 14?

Chapter 20?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I heard about it thanks but I am gonna be out of town that whole so I won't be able to go. Next time I shall better plan my family vacation around SD's apprearences so I can attend the next time she comes to FL.

Yeah I heard about it thanks but I am gonna be out of town that whole so I won't be able to go. Next time I shall better plan my family vacation around SD's apprearences so I can attend the next time she comes to FL.

LOL. She's also doing Book Bash the next day. I'm sure she'll be back.

Omg I just wanna say WOW first if all. I really don't to spoiler things for the ladies so I just want to ask general reactions to certain parts by giving chapter number instead of details.

Chapter 14?

Chapter 20?

:excl: VADE RETRO SATANA!!!!!!! :excl:  lol

It's only 3 and a half hours to go!

Pleeeeease, have mercy upon us!!!

:excl: VADE RETRO SATANA!!!!!!! :excl: lol

It's only 3 and a half hours to go!

Pleeeeease, have mercy upon us!!!

don't worry I promise I don't people to spoil anything I just want to know their non spoil reactions to those chapters.

Chapter 14?

Chapter 20?

Hey Jennpenn

I am going to have to look back through them as I can't really remember know what they were about, will get back to you.

I don't want anybody to give details I just want people to answer were they or were they not suprised by these 2 chapters. Just yes or no answer no elaboration after that.

Finished!! I won't give any spoilers. I'm already sad that I'm done reading and have to wait for more! I'll start re-reading it tomorrow and go slower next time. I hope book 4 comes fast!

Agreed! I've just finished reading it now listening to it on audible!

Can't wait till we can start discussion openly !

Agreed! I've just finished reading it now listening to it on audible!

Can't wait till we can start discussion openly !

Just got my audio this morning so started to listen to it this morning on way into work love the audio version as well :)

Just got my audio this morning so started to listen to it this morning on way into work love the audio version as well :)

I reall like the audible for when I'm out walking the dog!

That is until I met some other dog walker who wants to chat shot the breeze about the weather .

Today I just want to say " shut up yes it's a nice day but its Gideon cross day what do you expect ! "

But I didn't said hello smiled and carried on :)

I reall like the audible for when I'm out walking the dog!

That is until I met some other dog walker who wants to chat shot the breeze about the weather .

Today I just want to say " shut up yes it's a nice day but its Gideon cross day what do you expect ! "

But I didn't said hello smiled and carried on :)

LOL, oh my goodness, I would have been demented wanting to listen to the audio and someone wanted to chat, I am p i s s e d just now as I have my IPad open trying to read but people keep asking me things to do with work and I want to shout "Leave me along I am re-reading Gideon again" LOL :)