OMG I want to start talking about EWY NOW!!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg loved loved loved it. Will read again no doubt before Friday when everyone can talk.

I'm on my third read I absolutely love it so much more than the other two I'd love to talk on Thursday because I will be tied up all weekend with my daughters dance recital!!

I can't believe I finished this in one day. I'm so ready choir the next book in the series..... I'm pretty sure that SD said that she would cover in this book what Gideon kept whispering & I still didn't catch it!

Hi Shycharn, 

How long do you think we will have to wait until the next book?  Somehow I highly doubt that we will see anything until next year.  I hope and pray that we see the next installment before the end of the year, but everything relating to the latest release was handled so poorly, that I can't see everything improving magically in the next few months.  What do you think?

I think this is the cliffhanger for the next book but dont want to say too much till Friday

You know what Jenn.. I'm highly suspicious of chapter 14 lol! Can't wait till we all get to that point in our discussion to see what others thought. Is it Friday yet?!?

Your obviously talking about you know what? I agree its going somewhere?

I am missing reading again as at theatre to see the musical 9-5 with girls from work, will continue to listen to audio on drive home LOL xx

Hi Sheens263,

I must  say that you are one dedicated fan!  Be careful when you drive lady.  9-5 is a great musical!  It showcases a lot of Dolly Parton's music.  She is one seriously talented lady!

I reall like the audible for when I'm out walking the dog!

That is until I met some other dog walker who wants to chat shot the breeze about the weather .

Today I just want to say " shut up yes it's a nice day but its Gideon cross day what do you expect ! "

But I didn't said hello smiled and carried on :)

Hi ShazScott1980,

Did the audio version of the third book come out today as well?  I was under the impression that the audio books are released later than the printed matter.  Am I wrong?

Just wanted to check and see what people had to say so far :) 

I'm just about finished, and I can't wait for Friday to discuss! 

Hi Chenolyn, 

I am looking forward to discussing the book on Friday too!   I will rest easy until though.  How about you?

I think people forget the time frame of this book.

Sylvia said this book is just 2 weeks into their lives. Hello!! There's only so much that can go on in that time.

Revisit and revise. Huh! I use this a lot now. :)

Hi Julie, 

Don't worry about what others say.  It is what you think of the book that counts.  If you enjoyed it, then all the better for you.

576551_10201182247100187_822756955_n.jpg

sorry the picture is soo big could not get it smaller but wanted to share my new phone cover case which is half FSOG and half Crossfire with everyone.  I love it, it arrived today, it is by the lady who did Sylvia's as well, their details are

www.liluniqueme.com and she ships all over the world, check her out, her stuff is amazing :)