OMG I want to start talking about EWY NOW!!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it absolutely horrible I am reading EWY for a 3rd time? I swear I just can't get enough I am even more obsessed with Crossfire than before. D.amn you Sylvia but God knows I love ya.

Nope I read it twice and tomorrow i will start the audio for the second time.!

I read it twice because at first..... Oh... Wait till Friday i will explain..!!

I wonder what made them feel like that. Maybe they are one of the people who had it in their head that this would be the last book, so their expectations were different.

Quite frankly I this one is the best one and NOT because of the obvious..!!

Nope I read it twice and tomorrow i will start the audio for the second time.!

I read it twice because at first..... Oh... Wait till Friday i will explain..!!

How on earth do you sleep?  Make sure that you eat at least. You will need your strength for Friday morning! 

How on earth do you sleep?  Make sure that you eat at least. You will need your strength for Friday morning!

I got it early so I had a head start,.!! :) I been waiting for Friday since Saturday..!! Lol

@foxfire40cm50: @SylDay I don't care if you get this or not but with the third crossfire book you may have lost your tough. the first two where better

I think the sad part about this, is that I would bet that had this reader read EWY months ago and not been waiting so long, they would have liked the book a whole lot more. 

I am still reading EWY for the first time, but I personally think that Sylvia was set up for some failure by Penguin and we were set up for some level of dissapointment, making all of us Crosslovers wait so long and stringing us on.  Most of us know what it is like to wait forever for our favorite singer's new CD, author's book or favorite actor's movie to be released and after all the mass anticipation to be let down.

I hate that Sylvia fell victim to her publisher's timeline. 

I think the sad part about this, is that I would bet that had this reader read EWY months ago and not been waiting so long, they would have liked the book a whole lot more. 

I am still reading EWY for the first time, but I personally think that Sylvia was set up for some failure by Penguin and we were set up for some level of dissapointment, making all of us Crosslovers wait so long and stringing us on.  Most of us know what it is like to wait forever for our favorite singer's new CD, author's book or favorite actor's movie to be released and after all the mass anticipation to be let down.

I hate that Sylvia fell victim to her publisher's timeline.

I know it..! I was going to tweet him but then I realized everyone is entitled to be a hater every now and then..! :-/

I know it..! I was going to tweet him but then I realized everyone is entitled to be a hater every now and then..! :-/

Hi MrsCrossfire, 

I don't think that person is a hater.  I just think that he or she is frustrated and quite frankly they are more than entitled to be annoyed.  Now I think that many people don't realize that they have far more power than they think.  That person could have picked up the phone or written a letter to the publishers to let them know how frustrating or upsetting it was to have to deal with constant delays.  They also could have expressed that their buying power would no longer be spent supporting Penguin Publishers, etc. 

At the end of the day, everyone is entitled to their own opinion (good or bad), but maybe it is better to just ignore the not so nice reviews or better yet, just toss them into the discard pile....right along with all those reviews from people who never bothered to finish the book before they made comments.  Do you know what I mean? 

Hi MrsCrossfire, 

I don't think that person is a hater.  I just think that he or she is frustrated and quite frankly they are more than entitled to be annoyed.  Now I think that many people don't realize that they have far more power than they think.  That person could have picked up the phone or written a letter to the publishers to let them know how frustrating or upsetting it was to have to deal with constant delays.  They also could have expressed that their buying power would no longer be spent supporting Penguin Publishers, etc. 

At the end of the day, everyone is entitled to their own opinion (good or bad), but maybe it is better to just ignore the not so nice reviews or better yet, just toss them into the discard pile....right along with all those reviews from people who never bothered to finish the book before they made comments.  Do you know what I mean?

Yup I know what you mean..! It was the way he said it that made him a hater..! " I don't care if you get this or not" that's hater material..!!

Now that I have read EWY and now I'm re-reading( slowly) I just want it to be Friday so I can start dicussing it with everybody.

[/quote

Its a good thing I know there is a book 4. Now to start re reading, cant wait till Friday to discuss. All Im saying is OMG(ideon)

I really enjoyed looking back at the chapter snapshots and then reading the chapters !  They were spot-on!  and all I can say is Chapter 19 :)

Friday will be a free-for-all with the comments and new theories, reading will be full time job !  

See on Friday :) 

I read Entwined twice, and counting the audiobook, I'll have gone through the story three times before Friday when we all starts going wild with reactions.

The first read-through was a fast-paced page turner, excited by every plot twist (even the ones involving me wanting to smack certain characters off the side of the head -- I loved the story despite the fact parts of it angered me. Maybe I loved it even more because parts of the story, specifically the actions of certain characters, were upsetting. An excellent story is supposed to move me in a number of different ways, and for every "AGH!!!!" there also were laughs and mental high-fives.)

The second read-through was to go back over the story in fine detail, connecting dots within the plot of Entwined and connecting threads tracing all the way back to Bared.

As always, the audiobook is a special pleasure unto itself, and is something that allows me to pick up on stuff that jumps out a little when reading but leaps out when being read to.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I read the book twice and listened to the audio at work.  I want to talk so instead I made lots of notes,

I really enjoyed looking back at the chapter snapshots and then reading the chapters !  They were spot-on!  and all I can say is Chapter 19 :)

Friday will be a free-for-all with the comments and new theories, reading will be full time job !  

See on Friday :)

I agree with the snapshots, I looked at each snapshot before I read the chapter. Friday cant get here fast enough

@foxfire40cm50: @SylDay I don't care if you get this or not but with the third crossfire book you may have lost your tough. the first two where better

OMG, people just don't care what they say to people, that must have hurt SD, honestly if you didn't like the book just say so, don't go all ape s h i t with the author. it makes me mad :(

I think they thought it would all be wrapped up, they forget the book only covers 2 weeks.

To cram it all in would do it a disservice.

Is not just about Eva and Gideon.

I loved it. Reading it for a third time. :)

I agree Julie.

I am listening to Audio still then going to start book again hopefully tonight ready for tomorrow :)