OMG I want to start talking about EWY NOW!!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sheens263, 

Wowie zowie lady!  I hope you don't accidentally call someone by the name Gideon or Eva or Clancy or such.  I could only imagine the person on the other line while you accidentally give commentary about what is going on with the third book. 

Oh I know, LOL, I did that when listening to Reflected at one point, it was so funny luckily I managed to surpress my laughter and the person on the other phone did not seem to notice :D

That's great.  Did you make a special request to get both FSOG and Crossfire?  The site only shows one or the other.

Hi

Yes you can ask for whatever you want, I sent Tammy - the lady how does it all a message on her FB page asking if it was possible to do a half and half and she was stocked to do that as she has never done that before so if you ask her she would do it and you just tell her the colours you want, she is lovely and very helpful.  :D

Hi Shycharn, 

How long do you think we will have to wait until the next book?  Somehow I highly doubt that we will see anything until next year.  I hope and pray that we see the next installment before the end of the year, but everything relating to the latest release was handled so poorly, that I can't see everything improving magically in the next few months.  What do you think?

Hi GiGi, I hope & pray that we get book 4 before the end of the year.  According to a post she posted on FB, she is paying for a release before the end of the year.  Fingers crossed for that.

Hi GiGi, I hope & pray that we get book 4 before the end of the year.  According to a post she posted on FB, she is paying for a release before the end of the year.  Fingers crossed for that.

I think the 4th book releases before the end of the year. I've guess October/November.

Hi Shycharn, 

Let's keep our fingers crossed!  I really hope that as Kirsten suggested, that we get our books (or at least one of them) before the end of the year.

PS. Hope this isn't a dumb question, but how do the photos correlate to the chapter numbers, or do they? I see some photos have the chapter number on them and some don't.

The chapters with numbers were for counting down days to the release from Penguin and the ones without were snapshots from Sylvia day for each chapter

PS. Hope this isn't a dumb question, but how do the photos correlate to the chapter numbers, or do they? I see some photos have the chapter number on them and some don't.

Only the snapshot pictures, which do have the chapter numbers, directly relate to the chapters. Sylvia was directly involved with creating those, and they were posted to her own professional website that she owns -- www.sylviaday.com

Just like the snippets, Sylvia herself whetted our appetites with the snapshots.

The countdown pictures were created by a division of Penguin, the publisher that owns the rights to Entwined. They seem to relate more to plot twists, and they weren't in exact order, it would seem.

They were fun. But I find the snapshots to be much more important, because they came from Sylvia herself.

Hope this helps!