*** EWY***

Ok Ladies and Gent's

I see ppl are starting to crack, so just to make sure we are all on the same ** PLANE** :) WE WILL NOT DISCUSS EWY UNTILL FRIDAY MORNING..!! If you should feel the need to ask question's you should PM another person that has read the book..! I have seen many fans tweeting and FBing Sd asking to be respectful of the ppl that have not received the book, I think it's only fair..! She's not actually tweeting details on the book just certain lines because of this..! So can we please do the same.?

I also want to ask everyone to make sure we are all on the same page that Friday morning we start the topic of EWY off beginning with chapter and snapshot 2 going daily with each chapter and snapshot?

Is everyone here on the same page?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Ladies and Gent's

I see ppl are starting to crack, so just to make sure we are all on the same WE WILL NOT DISCUSS EWY UNTILL FRIDAY MORNING..!! If you should feel the need to ask question's you should PM another person that has read the book..! I have seen many fans tweeting and FBing Sd asking to be respectful of the ppl that have not received the book, I think it's only fair..! She's not actually tweeting details on the book just certain lines because of this..! So can we please do the same.?

I also want to ask everyone to make sure we are all on the same page that Friday morning we start the topic of EWY off beginning with chapter and snapshot 2 going daily with each chapter and snapshot?

Okey-dokey with me, Mrs. C.

Ok Ladies and Gent's

I see ppl are starting to crack, so just to make sure we are all on the same WE WILL NOT DISCUSS EWY UNTILL FRIDAY MORNING..!! If you should feel the need to ask question's you should PM another person that has read the book..! I have seen many fans tweeting and FBing Sd asking to be respectful of the ppl that have not received the book, I think it's only fair..! She's not actually tweeting details on the book just certain lines because of this..! So can we please do the same.?

YES, SIR!!!

lol

With you Mrs Crossfire!

I've been listening to EWY and am coming up with a line from each chapter that relates to the snapshot.

It's been great fun !

But I can't wait till we all discuss it on Friday .

What time on Friday are we using US time or Europe time ? .?

Thanks :) we are going with 9am EST Same time the snapshots posted..!!

Ok Ladies and Gent's

With you Mrs Crossfire!

I've been listening to EWY and am coming up with a line from each chapter that relates to the snapshot.

It's been great fun !

But I can't wait till we all discuss it on Friday .

What time on Friday are we using US time or Europe time ? .?

Most definitely on the same page -- make that on all 356 pages of Entwined (wink, wink)

I think a time some agreed on to open the gate is 9 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time, picking that because it happened to be the time slot Sylvia set to release every one of the 23 snapshots. I'm choosing that time.

I've been dealing with my posting withdrawal these past couple of days by reading some of the reviews on Amazon, and "liking" the positive reviews I found especially nice. I even took the time to write one myself.

Most definitely on the same page -- make that on all 356 pages of Entwined (wink, wink)

I think a time some agreed on to open the gate is 9 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time, picking that because it happened to be the time slot Sylvia set to release every one of the 23 snapshots. I'm choosing that time.

I've been dealing with my posting withdrawal these past couple of days by reading some of the reviews on Amazon, and "liking" the positive reviews I found especially nice. I even took the time to write one myself.

Thanks..!! :)

Sounds good to me.  I'll go into work early then take a break at 9.  I have notes on all the chapters.  I was looking at the Penguin pictures and questions and I think they can relate to a couple different chapters.  Will we talk about those or just the chapter pictures Sylvia posted?

Ok Ladies and Gent's

I see ppl are starting to crack, so just to make sure we are all on the same ** PLANE** :) WE WILL NOT DISCUSS EWY UNTILL FRIDAY MORNING..!! If you should feel the need to ask question's you should PM another person that has read the book..! I have seen many fans tweeting and FBing Sd asking to be respectful of the ppl that have not received the book, I think it's only fair..! She's not actually tweeting details on the book just certain lines because of this..! So can we please do the same.?

Speaking of starting to crack does anyone think a new candidate for Eva's Krav Maga skills is JFG?? :) :)

No I like JFG he is just in pain.  I think a candidate is BK.  I really liked him but I'm ready to kick his A##.

BK does appear to be persistent but I don't want her to hurt him ...now CVJ that's another story I think he's gonna be trouble in the next book. :( :(

Speaking of starting to crack does anyone think a new candidate for Eva's Krav Maga skills is JFG?? :) :)

What about JFG wife getting her a** kicked for what she did in chapter 21

Or yes BK could have Eva using her Krav mega skills on

Or EV I'm starting to dislike her but maybe we will see more in book 4

And AL needs her a** kicked for chapter 23

And then finally Krav mega could be used on DJ

This list is getting bigger maybe Krav mega skills and who to use them on needs its own topic :)

What about JFG wife getting her a** kicked for what she did in chapter 21

Or yes BK could have Eva using her Krav mega skills on

Or EV I'm starting to dislike her but maybe we will see more in book 4

And AL needs her a** kicked for chapter 23

And then finally Krav mega could be used on DJ

This list is getting bigger maybe Krav mega skills and who to use them on needs its own topic :)

I have to go back to the book.  I'm confused about the initials..