*** EWY***

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning ladies.

Friday's approaching fast and I'm doing my homework.

I could use some help here...... can someone tell me where the Penguin snapsshots are?

Good morning ladies.

Friday's approaching fast and I'm doing my homework.

I could use some help here...... can someone tell me where the Penguin snapsshots are?

Hi Gabri, we were begining to wonder where you were as we had not heard from you, I suggested maybe the Italian Bank guy had whisked you off somewhere romantic and to have his way with you :D

Morning ladies, Gabri I pinned them all on my Pinterest if you can't find them here.

Thank you sooo much

you are really a treasure, hope 've got them in the right order!!!!!!!!!

:D

Hi Gabri, we were begining to wonder where you were as we had not heard from you, I suggested maybe the Italian Bank guy had whisked you off somewhere romantic and to have his way with you :D

I WISH!!!! :wub:

I was so deep in my reading I forgot the world was still spinning around me.

But here I am, only ready and willing to share my thoughts with you.

Well ladies the donkey arrived. I am the very proud owner of my book. Woohoo!

I am also reliably inform by the man who sold it to me, that Walmart/Asda have been fined heavily for breaking the rules. Just desserts I say.

Have a lovely day. Off out with friends. :)

I am also reliably inform by the man who sold it to me, that Walmart/Asda have been fined heavily for breaking the rules. Just desserts I say.

Hi julie,

Good news indeed!

Enjoy your day. :)

I WISH!!!! :wub:

I was so deep in my reading I forgot the world was still spinning around me.

But here I am, only ready and willing to share my thoughts with you.

Yay, welcome back to our world Gabri, LOL.  I was wishful in my thinking then that you had been swept away by the Italian Stud!!!! oh well maybe next time :D

I am so glad Julie it arrived, I hope you gave that Donkey a nice juicy carrot after his long journey to you LOL :D

Sounds good to me.  I'll go into work early then take a break at 9.  I have notes on all the chapters.  I was looking at the Penguin pictures and questions and I think they can relate to a couple different chapters.  Will we talk about those or just the chapter pictures Sylvia posted?

Good morning, ladies!!!

I've got an idea for two separate main threads to start with:

1. The Entwined with You snapshots - discuss one per day now that we know what they meant
  2. Entwined with You *** SPOILERS *** general discussion thread  (note: this one is for people who want to jump right in and discuss their overall thoughts about the entire novel.)

Jump in with ideas for specialty threads, too.

1. For example, I think an entire thread could be devoted to "The exes - Brett, Corrine, Magdalene, Anne, (fill in fifth name here -- ladies who have already finished know who I mean, but I'm not going to put the name in today, because it'd be a spoiler to identify the person as an ex)
  2. Another one could be: The relatives - Monica, Victor, Ireland, Elizabeth, Chris. Sr., Christopher Jr.

Good morning, ladies!!!

• The Entwined with You snapshots - discuss one per day now that we know what they meant
  • Entwined with You *** SPOILERS *** general discussion thread  (note: this one is for people who want to jump right in and discuss their overall thoughts about the entire novel.)

• For example, I think an entire thread could be devoted to "The exes - Brett, Corrine, Magdalene, Anne, (fill in fifth name here -- ladies who have already finished know who I mean, but I'm not going to put the name in today, because it'd be a spoiler to identify the person as an ex)
  • Another one could be: The relatives - Monica, Victor, Ireland, Elizabeth, Chris. Sr., Christopher Jr.

Sound great idea to me!

Can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts.

GMT gals am I right in thinking that if we're starting the EWY discussion at 9am ET that's 2pm our time ?

Hello all just joined the forum.

I think I read entwined with you in about six hrs and now I am sad because who knows how much longer till the next one. Can't wait to discuss the entire book with you all tomorrow. So much to talk about!

Yay, welcome back to our world Gabri, LOL.  I was wishful in my thinking then that you had been swept away by the Italian Stud!!!! oh well maybe next time :D

I may run into him any time.... finger crossed (HA HA!!!!)

I'm keeping my phone always at the ready!

Good morning, ladies!!!

1. The Entwined with You snapshots - discuss one per day now that we know what they meant
  2. Entwined with You *** SPOILERS *** general discussion thread  (note: this one is for people who want to jump right in and discuss their overall thoughts about the entire novel.)

1. For example, I think an entire thread could be devoted to "The exes - Brett, Corrine, Magdalene, Anne, (fill in fifth name here -- ladies who have already finished know who I mean, but I'm not going to put the name in today, because it'd be a spoiler to identify the person as an ex)
  2. Another one could be: The relatives - Monica, Victor, Ireland, Elizabeth, Chris. Sr., Christopher Jr.

I am happy to go with the Majority LN, thanks for this :)

Good morning, ladies!!!

Terrific!!

The more threads there are the better!

One could be  "Friends": Cary, Shawna, Mark, Steve, Megumi, Will, Angus....

or "Enemies": Dr Lucas, Corinne..... you name them!

Ok Ladies and Gent's

I see ppl are starting to crack, so just to make sure we are all on the same ** PLANE** :) WE WILL NOT DISCUSS EWY UNTILL FRIDAY MORNING..!! If you should feel the need to ask question's you should PM another person that has read the book..! I have seen many fans tweeting and FBing Sd asking to be respectful of the ppl that have not received the book, I think it's only fair..! She's not actually tweeting details on the book just certain lines because of this..! So can we please do the same.?

I also want to ask everyone to make sure we are all on the same page that Friday morning we start the topic of EWY off beginning with chapter and snapshot 2 going daily with each chapter and snapshot?

Is everyone here on the same page?

Yes Ma'am i'm on board!

Good morning, ladies!!!

• The Entwined with You snapshots - discuss one per day now that we know what they meant
  • Entwined with You *** SPOILERS *** general discussion thread  (note: this one is for people who want to jump right in and discuss their overall thoughts about the entire novel.)

• For example, I think an entire thread could be devoted to "The exes - Brett, Corrine, Magdalene, Anne, (fill in fifth name here -- ladies who have already finished know who I mean, but I'm not going to put the name in today, because it'd be a spoiler to identify the person as an ex)
  • Another one could be: The relatives - Monica, Victor, Ireland, Elizabeth, Chris. Sr., Christopher Jr.

Ln I get your drift but why shred the book so fast.? If we jump right into it the wait for #4 is going to seem much longer (right)? If we take our time savor the book go slowly it could be much bareable.! IMO if we go day to day it kind of prohibits us from going in circles saying the same thing over as far as answers to questions and theory's..! ( I'm just saying) but I'll go with whatever the group decides.!