*** EWY***

Hello all just joined the forum.

I think I read entwined with you in about six hrs and now I am sad because who knows how much longer till the next one. Can't wait to discuss the entire book with you all tomorrow. So much to talk about!

Welcome Rain!!

make yourself comfortable, you're going to have great fun with the ladies on this forum!!!!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ln I get your drift but why shred the book so fast.? If we jump right into it the wait for #4 is going to seem much longer (right)? If we take our time savor the book go slowly it could be much bareable.! IMO if we go day to day it kind of prohibits us from going in circles saying the same thing over as far as answers to questions and theory's..! ( I'm just saying) but I'll go with whatever the group decides.!

Excellent point -- I think the best way many of us want to savor the story is nice and slow. Kinda like Gideon makes love to Eva, a nice pace instead of "wham, bam, thank you mam."

But I'm wondering whether certain specialty threads might make sense for people who want to focus on a particular larger subject right away. Mainly to separate topics that cover multiple chapters (like the exes) from the chapter by chapter stuff. Make things easier for people who do want to jump ahead to particular characters versus people who want going over everything with a fine tooth comb.

I figure people will be starting their own threads too, like they have all along -- and which is GREAT, by the way. That's one of the beauties of this site, the ability of each person to start a thread, rather than it being run by moderators.

How about this -- those of us who want to do a chapter a day work together to create a thread for that. I think a second master thread clearly marked SPOILER in all-caps should be started too, to give fair warning to anyone checking it out that they might stumble across all the shockers right on up to the end of the story. So folks who really want to avoid spoilers for the time being can steer clear of that one until they're ready.

Maybe those two threads, then leave it up to individuals who might want to set up individual thread to focus on very specific things, like the murder case, how things unfold with characters like Corrine and Brett, etc ....

If this works, I'll create the two main threads -- chapter a day and SPOILER -- later today to get them ready and label them for what time many of the regulars have agreed to get going tomorrow (9 a.m. Eastern Time U.S. is a popular consensus). Meanwhile, everyone burning to discuss/dish certain characters can get lively discussions going for anyone else who wants to dive in.

Excellent point -- I think the best way many of us want to savor the story is nice and slow. Kinda like Gideon makes love to Eva, a nice pace instead of "wham, bam, thank you mam."

But I'm wondering whether certain specialty threads might make sense for people who want to focus on a particular larger subject right away. Mainly to separate topics that cover multiple chapters (like the exes) from the chapter by chapter stuff. Make things easier for people who do want to jump ahead to particular characters versus people who want going over everything with a fine tooth comb.

I figure people will be starting their own threads too, like they have all along -- and which is GREAT, by the way. That's one of the beauties of this site, the ability of each person to start a thread, rather than it being run by moderators.

How about this -- those of us who want to do a chapter a day work together to create a thread for that. I think a second master thread clearly marked SPOILER in all-caps should be started too, to give fair warning to anyone checking it out that they might stumble across all the shockers right on up to the end of the story. So folks who really want to avoid spoilers for the time being can steer clear of that one until they're ready.

Maybe those two threads, then leave it up to individuals who might want to set up individual thread to focus on very specific things, like the murder case, how things unfold with characters like Corrine and Brett, etc ....

If this works, I'll create the two main threads -- chapter a day and SPOILER -- later today to get them ready and label them for what time many of the regulars have agreed to get going tomorrow (9 a.m. Eastern Time U.S. is a popular consensus). Meanwhile, everyone burning to discuss/dish certain characters can get lively discussions going for anyone else who wants to dive in.

Sounds like an even better idea LN!

I'm all for it.

Bring on Friday!

I like the a chapter a day. I always find myself catching up. A chapter a day I am ale to read the chapter again and read your opinions. I barely post but I love reading what you guys write.

Nice and slow and long ..... and, um .....

(that sizzling sound is my brain frying!!!)

you're leading my mind to the gutter but hey what the he11 its been there so much lately I might as well stay. Lol :)

I like this idea of two threads. TOo many threads will be messy lol.Can't wait to discuss tom! :)

One for one chapter a day, and one for spoilers sounds good. Maybe just change the title to this one to EWY Spoilers.

Hung is a very good thing, too.

Thats the most important thing. That saying its not size that matters but the motion of ocean is CRAP!! 8 is always gonna be better than 4. :D second most important thing is STAMINA!!

Thats the most important thing. That saying its not size that matters but the motion of ocean is CRAP!! 8 is always gonna be better than 4. :D second most important thing is STAMINA!!

True that

Not at all!! So am I! Lol

I was spoiled because when I discovered Bared to you Reflected had already come out so there was no wait for me until Entwined. Already patient for the next one and its only been two days since release!

I was spoiled because when I discovered Bared to you Reflected had already come out so there was no wait for me until Entwined. Already patient for the next one and its only been two days since release!

Welcome to the forum Rain!

Well tomorrow we are going to begin to analyze and discuss every single word from EWY so that should keep us busy for the next few months I'm guessing.

After that.... The only thing that can keep us going is Henry Cavill pictures lol