*** EWY***

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent point -- I think the best way many of us want to savor the story is nice and slow. Kinda like Gideon makes love to Eva, a nice pace instead of "wham, bam, thank you mam."

But I'm wondering whether certain specialty threads might make sense for people who want to focus on a particular larger subject right away. Mainly to separate topics that cover multiple chapters (like the exes) from the chapter by chapter stuff. Make things easier for people who do want to jump ahead to particular characters versus people who want going over everything with a fine tooth comb.

I figure people will be starting their own threads too, like they have all along -- and which is GREAT, by the way. That's one of the beauties of this site, the ability of each person to start a thread, rather than it being run by moderators.

How about this -- those of us who want to do a chapter a day work together to create a thread for that. I think a second master thread clearly marked SPOILER in all-caps should be started too, to give fair warning to anyone checking it out that they might stumble across all the shockers right on up to the end of the story. So folks who really want to avoid spoilers for the time being can steer clear of that one until they're ready.

Maybe those two threads, then leave it up to individuals who might want to set up individual thread to focus on very specific things, like the murder case, how things unfold with characters like Corrine and Brett, etc ....

If this works, I'll create the two main threads -- chapter a day and SPOILER -- later today to get them ready and label them for what time many of the regulars have agreed to get going tomorrow (9 a.m. Eastern Time U.S. is a popular consensus). Meanwhile, everyone burning to discuss/dish certain characters can get lively discussions going for anyone else who wants to dive in.

This works for me. I want to participate on both.  We are having a good time in Florida with a tropical storm and flooding today.  I'm working from home listening to the audio book (again) to keep me warm. 

This works for me. I want to participate on both.  We are having a good time in Florida with a tropical storm and flooding today.  I'm working from home listening to the audio book (again) to keep me warm.

I was watching the news and I was like "well where the he11 did this come from!"

It's been raining so much down here that I forgot what the sky looks like...

And my book hasn't arrived :( the donkey has had to deal with the weather too!

Hi Sharon

Stay safe :)

I was watching the news and I was like "well where the he11 did this come from!"

It's been raining so much down here that I forgot what the sky looks like...

And my book hasn't arrived :( the donkey has had to deal with the weather too!

I thought your book arrived . I pointed the donkey in your direction. All fed and watered!

I thought your book arrived . I pointed the donkey in your direction. All fed and watered!

No :( luckily I was able to get the ebook but the bookstore I got it from said they would ship it out Tuesday so if its not here by today then ill have to re read from my iPad to be ready for tomorrow!

The bookstore is in central florida so it should be here by today.

Thank you for feeding the donkey... I ate all the carrots I had for him :lol:

No :( luckily I was able to get the ebook but the bookstore I got it from said they would ship it out Tuesday so if its not here by today then ill have to re read from my iPad to be ready for tomorrow!

The bookstore is in central florida so it should be here by today.

Thank you for feeding the donkey... I ate all the carrots I had for him :lol:

He left with a spring in his step!

So can't wait. I feel like exploding! Lol

Me too!! I just want to finally say everything I've been thinking and talk about the moments that had me grinning and feeling all giddy and happy! Apart from the obvious... :lol:

I know, it's hard to control yourself, being a woman, we just let it spill out sometimes! Ok all times. Lol :)