Entwined - A Chapter A Day Discussion (contains spoilers)

Hi MrsCrossfire, 

It is unfortunate, the joke is really on you.  You can't discuss or disagree without name calling or threatening.  At the end of the day, you disrespect yourself.

Imma pray for you..!!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SCREENSHOT IT.. It will last longer..!!

Hi MrsCrossfire, 

I don't know what you are talking about.  Again, everything winds up on the main server of this website.  Again everything is documented.  So even if you delete what you said, the people who run this website will be able to recall every single thing you wrote.  Keep that in mind before you decide to threaten anyone else who disagrees with you. 

Go see Anne Lucas..!! You got serious issues..!! Sad..!!

Hi MrsCrossfire, 

Again you are digging a hole for yourself.  The level of your malice knows no bounds.  If you truly believe that because someone disagrees with you that they would deserve to actually see that kind of malice I would have to question what is going on with you instead of just deciding to disagree with someone which is what I am chosing to do.  I disagree with you completely. 

Hi MrsCrossfire, 

Again you are digging a hole for yourself.  The level of your malice knows no bounds.  If you truly believe that because someone disagrees with you that they would deserve to actually see that kind of malice I would have to question what is going on with you instead of just deciding to disagree with someone which is what I am chosing to do.  I disagree with you completely.

Imma pray for you..!!

Stop fighting you too

Stop fighting you too

I'm NOT fighting I'm just saying RESPECT everyone..! It clearly says chapter a day..! And it wasn't meant just for her it was meant for anyone that went off topic.!!

If we wanted spoilers I would have spoiled the book June 1st..!

I'm sorry I screwed up. My bad. Bouncing between the threads, I forgot which posting I was on.

:(

Please don't argue. :(

Hi Julie, 

I know you are a mom and I am sure a very good one at that. :)   Please do not worry I accept full responsibility for my part in the heated discussion.  You have nothing to worry about. :)

I'm sorry I screwed up. My bad. Bouncing between the threads, I forgot which posting I was on.

:(

Please don't argue. :(

Just like you apologized for going off topic OTHERS could have done the same.. There was simply no need to say who voted on what..!!

MrsCrossfire

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:07 PM

Sorry ladies, Sherri my friend went to that fair in NY yesterday or the day before not sure which day but she has EWY it was in the gift bag, so I'm reading it TONIGHT..! But I will sit on my hands till June 7th..!

For those of you that may have NOT read this Post I posted May 31st: I didn't disrespect Sylvia

Just wanted to apologize if I spoiled something for anyone. I thought that once the June 7 deadline was met, no one had to worry about giving anything away. I realize now that on the chapter a day thread, nothing is supposed to be revealed that comes after that day's chapter. All these threads can get a little confusing when one is thinking aloud and writing while reading the posts.

Good morning, everyone, 

It's Chapter 3 Day -- I'll post the Chapter 3 snapshot in a minute to start off the discussion (and boy the coffee was clever). 

But first, I want to apologize to everyone about the fight that erupted last night after I tried to bring the thread topic back to one chapter per day. Mrs. Crossfire got bullied by GiGi, innocent bystanders got hurt, and the fun got ruined.

Several of us, myself included, started to veer toward later subjects, and it took me a while to notice, given how wildly we all were posting yesterday, our first day out of the gate with a book we'd been waiting for for months. I tried to reign it in after I did notice, because I hope this chapter a day thread will work -- it's an experiment and it was only the first day. No one need apologize for veering off topic, but thank you to everyone who did (especially Julie) and I want to as well apologize for my own mentions of stuff that comes later in the story.

Second, I want to stand up for Mrs. Crossfire being bullied. She's right about the fact GiGi has complained about for going after other members of the forum.

Earlier this spring, GiGi turned on me and started attacking me as well. Below is one particularly nasty post in which she challenged my own right to post thoughts, told me to butt out, and made a claim that Sylvia was talking to her (GiGi) alone. I let it slide then, because I figured picking a fight wasn't worth it. "Never get into a p i s s i n g contest with a skunk" has been something I try to live by. That and I honestly wondered whether I had rubbed GiGi the wrong way.

But seeing someone else being seriously disrespected has made me want to take a stand against bullying. So that you can read for yourselves how GiGi went after me too -- how what happened last night wasn't an isolated incident, but rather, is an unfortunate pattern. 

That's not what Sylvia said.  Let all the forum members go back and read for themselves what exactly Sylvia said.  She said it was a concern or a possibility.  Sylvia was having that discussion with me, not you.  Do not put your two cents into this.  Each forum member can decide for themselves how exactly this would have played out.  You are taking one or two postings out of context.

Please, to the forum members, if anyone cares about what went on, go back for yourselves and read the entire thread.  The questions and comments that I made will make more sense.  Thank you. 

With that, I've said my piece, and I've reported GiGi to the site moderator.

chapter-three.jpg

Morning coffee for those of us in the States, and coffee break for our Lovely Ladies in Europe.

Today is Chapter 3 of our day-by-day experiment: a spoiler thread where we try to not jump ahead, allowing fans still reading later chapters to jump in to talk strictly about early chapters. I'm crossing my fingers (hey -- Cross pun) that this can work.

Chapter 3 is up for analysis today and everything that came before it in Crossfire, including Entwined chapters 1 & 2 are game.

First off GM Ladies and Gent's.. Thanks for that LN..! My apologies if anyone else was offended by anything I said, I hope going forward we can all respect each other..!! Now with that being said......!!!

I LOVE this chapter because at this point it is clear that Gideon is starting to communicate with Eva the Correct way..!!

**Eventually you won't be able to C U M with my Skin touching yours**

**This wasn't what I had in mind when I brought you coffee**

**Full disclosure Eva, I can track you through the phone and I will**

**We are totally dysfunctional, I prefer selectively deviant**

I wanted to cry when I learned Gideon had taken the apartment next door to Eva, cry at the thought of lonely nights he probably spent there after broken-hearted Eva dumped him. She was so close literally -- on the other side of a wall -- but a million miles away. He couldn't see her, talk to her .... and he knew she probably was crying herself to sleep every night. Certainly, from having her followed, he knew her nights consisted purely of Krav Maga and hiding in her apartment. I'll bet through watching her on the security cameras coming and going from the Crossfire, he could tell she wasn't eating (she clearly was losing weight) and she was having trouble sleeping too (even other people were worried about her appearance.)

I wonder whether he slept there that last Monday night in Reflected. He'd finally dared approach her in the elevator that day, and the reaction he got was her feeling so beat down she invited him to simply sexually use her then and there. Then things got even worse that evening, because he got caught red-handed with Corrine coming out of the Crossfire. I'm sure he staged the whole thing for the security cameras to counter security footage of him approaching Eva. He definitely timed it for after Eva leaving for the day. But unfortunately for him, she hadn't left the vicinity -- so he got caught, and Eva's reaction was anger. Even scarier than despair. Especially because she immediately telephoned someone then and there on the sidewalk, in full view of him. Brett? (We know she called Monica, but Gideon had no way of knowing.)

So I can see him in there Monday night maybe crying himself to sleep. Eva's self esteem was so bad she'd allow herself to be used -- and now she was mad as h e l l and ripe to maybe demean herself with someone else -- a guy she used to demean herself with years ago. His whole plan had gone horribly wrong yet again.